Welcome to the Wikipedia, Jkpjkp! And thanks for contributing to the MMR vaccine article's external links.
Here are some perfunctory tips to hasten your acculturation into the Wikipedia experience:
- Take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial and The five pillars of Wikipedia.
- When you have time, take a look at Manual of Style, and assume good faith, but keep in mind the unique style you brought to the Wiki!
- Always keep the notion of NPOV in mind, be respectful of others' POV, and remember your unique perspective on the meaning of neutrality is invaluable!
- If you need any help, post your question at the Help Desk.
- Explore, be bold in editing, and, above all else, have fun!
And some odds and ends: Boilerplate text, Brilliant prose, Cite your sources, Civility, Conflict resolution, How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Pages needing attention, Peer review, Policy Library, Utilities, Verifiability, Village pump, Wikiquette
Hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian!
You can sign your name on any page by typing 4 tildes: ~~~~.
Best of luck, Jkpjkp, and have fun! Ombudsman 23:00, 5 November 2005 (UTC)
Thanks for the feedback and pointers! I'm not sure how well I understand the practices in Wikipedia, but the efforts at trying to suppress the whale.to site seem quite far away from the idea as I understand it. Jkpjkp 09:11, 6 November 2005 (UTC)
RfC on Whale.to
Hi, I appreciated your thoughtful commentary on the MMR vaccine page with regards to whale.to. I thought you would appreciate further discussion by way of RfC which can be found here WP:RFC/SCI. InvictaHOG 19:55, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks - I think a manage to get the date right at another merge page by following instructions at Wikipedia:Merge
and just using subst:DATE literally, but apparently on the page you're referring to I mistakenly thought that I'm supposed to write the date in place of DATE. --Jkpjkp 13:44, 29 August 2007 (UTC)