|This is Jns4eva's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Jns4eva.|
Here because I nominated your page for deletion or said you have a Conflict of Interest? Please read HERE before leaving a message. If you're here because I tagged your username as inappropriate and you don't believe so, please read HERE first. Thanks!
Page edited for re-submisson - help!
I tried to publish a new page about the Business Centre Association (BCA) and it was rejected by yourself. I have edited it to try and maintain a neutral tone, although this is trickier than I thought! Would you be able to review the copy again and let me know if I'm on the right lines? Do I need to click 're-submit' to allow you to do this?
Many thanks Jo
- (talk page stalker)Sorry, but it still reads like press agentry and trade association fluff. For starters: what on Earth is "the flexible workspace industry"???? --Orange Mike | Talk 23:49, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I have to agree with Orangemike, there's still a lot of iffy text in the article. One good way to look at article creation is Dragnet's famous line: "Just the facts ma'am". Things like "The BCA provides advice and location-finder services for potential users of flexible workspace" is a good example, as pointed out by Orangemike, as it sounds like you're trying to reach out to said people. Instead of saying that, say something like "The BCA provides advice to it's clients about ___" and find a reference that backs it up. A good example of a business page is Chicago Musical Instruments. It covers the facts without POV pushing, it details the company history in a concise and neutral way and it has plenty of references to back up it's facts. If you can, work a little bit more on making it neutral and resubmit it for creation. That way, you'll have a fresh pair of eyes looking it over for neutrality issues and hopefully can get it published. Thanks. Jns4eva ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (talk) 20:55, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
- That's no reason to remove it. Wikipedia isn't for pushing your POV, it's for collecting information whether or not you like the information in question. If you continue to remove the content, you will be banned from Wikipedia. Please find a constructive way to contribute to the project. Jns4eva ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (talk) 22:41, 1 May 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- for Playstation Vita IGN |work=[[IGN]] |accessdate=May 28, 2014}} | The Sly Collection IGN}}</ref>. Sly 1 and 2 are featured on the game card, while Sly 3 is accessed through an included
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:50, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
About the Peter Foldes page
Hi, the edit I made from that page is just redundancy. There were two wiki anchored from "A Short Vision" while the others don't have. I don't think that I made a mistake on editing it and removing the redundancy. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Icecracker (talk • contribs) 15:10, 3 October 2017 (UTC)
Hey Thank you for your warm reminder, I know what my edits mean. But these templates are totally unncessary. First, that article has addressed what happened in 2016 which is quite recent and doesn't consequently need "update". Second, that article doesn't even have a source, how comes that it has "unreliable sources." --126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:46, 5 October 2017 (UTC)
- I see your point but the reference you added is not a valid link and the article does need improvement. It's also generally frowned upon to revert an anti-vandalism bot. The very top of the article in your revision is "bold text", which is unnecessary. Also, the template is very necessary. Granted, the source template is the wrong one but it is incomplete and needs both valid sources and additional information. It's not just about one updated line with 2016 information. Also please be aware of the three revert rule, which states you cannot revert an article more than three times in one day. Feel free to respond to me here with your thoughts and response or if you have any questions! Jns4eva (talk) 00:57, 5 October 2017 (UTC)
Wikipedia bot undo my changes after removing an external site
I need help on this page Subject: I love you , I tried to remove the Randomdetox.com on the Reference, because it has nothing to do with that page. Seems like it's done for backlink purposes. Also tried to remove the youtube video link because I heard it is not allowed here. Thanks! This is icecracker btw