Hello, Joeleoj123, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
- Introduction and Getting started
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article
- Simplified Manual of Style
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or and a volunteer will visit you here shortly. Again, welcome! Diego (talk) 13:22, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Plagiarism was changed by Joeleoj123 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.952179 on 2014-03-12T13:37:57+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 13:38, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for letting me know.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Verrazano–Narrows Bridge, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Parallel. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:05, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Hello, I'm worried about data centers or computer server could be wiped out and that backups won't work if the pulse hits them. Is it true that websites like Wikipedia would be gone if such disaster occurred?Joeleoj123 (talk) 05:50, 22 January 2017 (UTC)