WikiProject U2 invitation
Hello! This message is to inform you that Wikipedia:WikiProject U2 needs your input! Please, join this discussion on this talk page!
You may add yourself to our member list below by clicking here!
|Project U2 member list
- Melicans (talk · contribs) 14:11, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- Dream out loud (talk · contribs) 16:35, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- Pjoef (talk · contribs) 16:43, 10 February 2008 (UTC) The 80s, from Boy to Rattle and Hum plus the ONE Campaign
- Y2kcrazyjoker4 (talk · contribs) 03:05, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- Lemurbaby (talk · contribs) 03:01, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- Difop (talk · contribs) 20:26, 19 October 2012 (WEST)
- Miss Bono (talk · contribs) 11:53, 14 November 2012 (UTC) The entire career of the band plus Bono and Ali Hewson.
- Cullen328 (talk · contribs) 22:10, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
- Teancum (talk · contribs) 14:08, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
- PBASH607 (talk · contribs) 03:13, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
- Mayast (talk · contribs) 19:32, 5 February 2014 (UTC) Upcoming songs and album (2014)
- c_meindl (talk · contribs) 10:45, 6 February 2014 Taking a WikiPedia class and had to join a WikiProject. I am interested in supplementing song stubs and articles!
- atuldeshmukh1 (talk · contribs)
- Calidum (talk · contribs) Wish I had seen this sooner. 01:00, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
Miss Bono (zootalk) 14:35, 26 April 2013 (UTC).
Please, feel free to join this roll call. Thanks! Miss Bono (zootalk) 14:35, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:30, 23 November 2015 (UTC)