Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Thank you for your contributions, or the ones you have yet to make! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. We as a community are glad to have you and thank you for creating a user account! Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- Merging, redirecting, and renaming pages
- If you're ready for the complete list of Wikipedia documentation, there's also Wikipedia:Topical index.
- Please leave an edit summary which makes it easier for others to check your work and use the preview button which will let you see your edit and be able to correct if need be before it is saved.
- The links are VERY helpful if you can take the time to read them.
- Remember to place any articles you create into a category so we don't get orphans.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! By the way, please be sure to sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to produce your name and the current date, or three tildes (~~~) for just your name. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page,I like messages . Again, welcome.--Dakota t e 17:09, 30 November 2005 (UTC)