User talk:KDTW Flyer
|This is KDTW Flyer's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to KDTW Flyer.|
|This talk page is automatically archived by lowercase sigmabot III. Any threads with no replies in 20 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
WP:RETENTION: This editor is willing to lend a helping hand. Just ask.
- 1 First Event held in the Fiserv Fourm
- 2 List of Accidents and Incidents at John F. Kennedy Int'l Airport :Source Addition
- 3 List of Accidents and Incidents at JFK Airport, new addition: New York Airways 7/15/1969.
- 4 Delta Connection
- 5 The Signpost: 1 December 2018
- 6 List of Accidents and Incidents at JFK Airport 5 April 1952 addition sourcing
- 7 Baltimore Washington Int'l Airport FAA Airport Diagram update.
First Event held in the Fiserv Fourm
This event is significant and noteworthy because it is the very first event held in the facility.
The section "Concerts and events" doesn't discriminate between events that are open to the public, ticketed events, or private events. The very first event held is very significant, and should be listed.
As for the rest of the table, I would suggest that the first event of a certain type be listed, but all subsequent event be struck from the page, as digital noise. List the first concert, first comedian, first lecture, first Basketball game, etc... But no need to list all of the events. Just the significant ones, which would be the first ones.— Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 08:56 22 October 2018 (UTC)
List of Accidents and Incidents at John F. Kennedy Int'l Airport :Source Addition
Hello and good day. Hope your Thanksgiving was good. Please source 19 January 1961, Aeronaves de Mexico Flight 401 with Aviation Safety Network report of same date. Thank you and have a good weekend.2601:581:8000:21B0:15C5:BC1:DBBC:613E (talk) 21:17, 25 November 2018 (UTC)
- My Thanksgiving was great! I have added the reference to the article.--KDTW Flyer (talk) 22:11, 25 November 2018 (UTC)
List of Accidents and Incidents at JFK Airport, new addition: New York Airways 7/15/1969.
Hello and good evening. Can you please source accident New York Airways:15 July 1969 with the Aviation Safety Report of same date please. Thank you and good evening.2601:581:8000:21B0:304C:CD3D:3958:6A95 (talk) 00:40, 27 November 2018 (UTC)
The Delta Connection page now has blank rows for ExpressJet which can be deleted, thanks. AirOpsExecnPlt (talk) 03:28, 29 November 2018 (UTC) Thanks, United Express page also. AirOpsExecnPlt (talk) 03:58, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
- Your welcome! If there is anything else I can do for you, feel free to let me know.--KDTW Flyer (talk) 04:03, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
The Signpost: 1 December 2018
- From the editor: Time for a truce
- Special report: The Christmas wishlist
- Discussion report: Farewell, Mediation Committee
- Arbitration report: A long break ends
- Traffic report: Queen reigns for four weeks straight
- Gallery: Intersections
- From the archives: Ars longa,vita brevis
List of Accidents and Incidents at JFK Airport 5 April 1952 addition sourcing
Hello and good day. Can you please source the following above incident with the Aviation Safety Network report of incident 4/5/1952 wikibase, page 8 near top of page is event. Also in References, mistake on date, reference #10, change November 11, 2001, to November 16, date of article. Thanks and have a great weekend!2601:581:8000:21B0:D40B:BA0C:8F2A:B362 (talk) 14:53, 11 December 2018 (UTC)2601:581:8000:21B0:494E:E4B6:A5DC:40FC (talk) 18:38, 2 December 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry, I haven't done this yet, I will put this on my list of things to do today.--KDTW Flyer (talk) 15:09, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
Baltimore Washington Int'l Airport FAA Airport Diagram update.
Hello and good day. Can you please update the FAA airport diagram of BWI in right inbox to diagram effective 12/6/2018 from external links. I updated runway lengths and updated diagram reflects that. Thanks and have a good weekend.2601:581:8000:21B0:FDC5:438A:A8CD:91EF (talk) 13:08, 15 December 2018 (UTC)