- 1 Welcome to the Wikipedia
- 2 Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Alex Bakharev
- 3 Thanks
- 4 Translation teams
- 5 Заявка на арбитраж
- 6 Spelling error on WMF site
- 7 mw news
- 8 Your template merge suggestion
- 9 May 2013
- 10 A page you started (Order of Glory (disambiguation)) has been reviewed!
- 11 Фонд Викимедиа listed at Redirects for discussion
- 12 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 13 Orphaned non-free image File:Petersburg State Transport University logo.png
- 14 Disambiguation link notification for September 14
- 15 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 16 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 17 A page you started (Vladimir Kharin) has been reviewed!
- 18 Jira
- 19 ArbCom 2018 election voter message
Here are some links I thought useful:
- Wikipedia:Help desk
- M:Foundation issues
- Wikipedia:Policy Library
- Wikipedia:Cite your sources
- Wikipedia:Conflict resolution
- Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Wikipedia:Pages needing attention
- Wikipedia:Peer review
- Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
- Wikipedia:Brilliant prose
- Wikipedia:Featured pictures
- Wikipedia:Boilerplate text
- Wikipedia:Current polls
- Wikipedia:Mailing lists
- Wikipedia:IRC channel
Feel free to contact me personally with any questions you might have. Wikipedia:About, Wikipedia:Help desk, and Wikipedia:Village pump are also a place to go for answers to general questions. You can sign your name by typing 4 tildes, like this: ~~~~.
Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Alex Bakharev
Take a look. It seems there that the raging russophobia of some is the only reason of the attempts to derail the candidacy of one of the most worthy people for the job. His unquestionably high ethics and decensy are so clear even from how he handles the criticism and shameless attacks at his own RfAdm even for those who don't know him from his contributions to Wikipedia! --Irpen 19:38, 10 января 2006 (UTC)
- I support this candiate. --Kaganer 15:22, 11 January 2006 (UTC)
Записаться-то я могу, но только скорее всего буду в буквальном смысле одним из "добровольцев, который может не быть активен в любое время". Запишусь пока в потенциальные.—Ëzhiki (Igels Hérissonovich Ïzhakoff-Amursky) • (yo?); 17:42, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
- Ну, хоть так. Просто я заметил твою некоторую активность на Мете - и решил позвать. А то одиноко как-то ;) --Kaganer 19:53, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
Заявка на арбитраж
Вероятно, Вы уже видели: Википедия:Заявки на арбитраж/Ситуация вокруг статьи "Реактивный ранец" и действия администратора Alex Spade. Надеюсь, заявка будет принята к рассмотрению и рассмотрена в разумные сроки, без обычных проволочек. Мне неприятно видеть написанную мной статью в изуродованном виде. Всем остальным участникам русской Википедии, может быть, и приятно, а вот мне - нет. Dart evader 10:27, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
- Скоро выложим решение. На будущее, лучше писать мне на русскую стр. обсуждения, т.к. сюда я захожу редко, а нотификации по e-mail в Википедии пока нет (и видимо не будет). --Kaganer 17:34, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
- Я бы и рад писать на русскую страницу обсуждения, но у меня редко бывает такая возможность. :-))) Dart evader 17:49, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
Spelling error on WMF site
Your template merge suggestion
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Lérins Islands may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry, just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page(Click show ⇨)
A page you started (Order of Glory (disambiguation)) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Order of Glory (disambiguation), Kaganer!
Wikipedia editor Bensci54 just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
There are several redlinks.
To reply, leave a comment on Bensci54's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
Фонд Викимедиа listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Фонд Викимедиа. Since you had some involvement with the Фонд Викимедиа redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. - TheChampionMan1234 01:29, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:52, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Petersburg State Transport University logo.png
Thanks for uploading File:Petersburg State Transport University logo.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Simović, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Ukrainian. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
A page you started (Vladimir Kharin) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Vladimir Kharin, Kaganer!
Wikipedia editor Boleyn just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Without an article on the zoologist, this is just confusing.
To reply, leave a comment on Boleyn's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
- @Boleyn: article is available through interwiki. I am reverted your change and added direct link to Russian page. English text will be added soon. Please do not harmful Wikipedia connectivity. --Kaganer (talk) 00:40, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- Please see . When you are ready to create an article, you can undo my edit with one click. As a dab though, it was misleading and confusing and against the guidelines. Best wishes, Boleyn (talk) 08:52, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
Just a note that per MOS:DABRL, a disambiguation page should not consist only of red linked articles, which Jira (surname) was except for other disambiguation pages. I'd suggest that you create the articles for individuals with such names first in English Wikipedia before creating a disambiguation page, because no article exists that you'd need to disambiguate at the moment. Hzh (talk) 11:58, 11 November 2018 (UTC)
- @Hzh: OK, but this is bad way, IMHO. This rule is wrong and counter-intuitive, and also this is demotivate users to create new articles. Red links - is very good links. --Kaganer (talk) 15:04, 11 November 2018 (UTC)