- 1 27 May 2015
- 2 Happy New Year, Kailash29792
- 3 Cheers!
- 4 Thank You for the guidance Kailash!
- 5 Dhananjayan
- 6 Article for deletion
- 7 File:Rajinikanth in Kabali.jpg
- 8 Shah Rukh Khan
- 9 Andha Naal
- 10 Disambiguation link notification for July 20
- 11 JM
- 12 Enthiran
- 13 Help
- 14 Orphaned non-free image File:Scar lion king.png
- 15 Teahouse talkback: you've got messages!
- 16 Missamma
27 May 2015
Happy New Year, Kailash29792
Thank You for the guidance Kailash!
- Yes. It almost feels like I wasted thousands of rupees buying both his books (though the posters in his books are still useful for scanning). If you want to know how much disappointment I have in him, it's the same amount of trust I had in him earlier. This situation can be compared to the following fictional incidents (I've made them collapsible if you want to avoid spoilers). Kailash29792 (talk) 09:26, 6 July 2016 (UTC)
|The CW's Flash|
|S. Shankar's I|
Lingesan (Vikram) is at the peak of his career when he suddenly begins deforming. While he believes his old enemies (the model John, the bodybuilder Ravi, the industrialist Indrakumar and the stylist Osma) are responsible for injecting the virus into him, it is actually his old friend Vasudevan (Suresh Gopi) who did so.
Article for deletion
Not sure what's your point since the image is rendered smaller even than the resolution I used in the infobox, but I suppose that resolution is still low enough for a poster, so I'm not going to argue about it. nyuszika7h (talk) 11:04, 13 July 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, you don't argue further about it. The 280px image was malformed, so I replaced it with a properly formed 270px one. Kailash29792 (talk) 11:06, 13 July 2016 (UTC)
Shah Rukh Khan
Hello Kailash29792 (talk), you recently undid my revision on the page Shah Rukh Khan. We all know that, Info seekers are going to read Infobox first, than they will read "early life". In case they head there and read. And his graduation University must be available right at the top. That's why I restored it. In case you think I have done a wrong thing, you can message me. Cheers. Deepanshu (talk) 04:19, 15 July 2016 (UTC)
- Still needs a fair amount of work. Let's not be in a hurry! —Vensatry (talk) 09:22, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
- Already used in "Themes". Kailash29792 (talk) 02:56, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
Something useful from today's Eenadu: Impressed with Nayakan, Rajinikanth wanted Mani Ratnam to write a similar script for him which never materialised. Its similarities with Pa. Ranjith's script for Kabali made him accept to star in it. The source link is here, its title is "రజినీ మేనియా... ఇంతింత కాదయా!" which loosely translates to "Rajini's mania... is unrestrained!". Rest is your call. Pavanjandhyala (talk) 06:38, 21 July 2016 (UTC)
- Done: added to both Nayakan and Kabali. Kailash29792 (talk) 07:12, 21 July 2016 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Mathar Kula Manickam, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Ghantasala (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Orphaned non-free image File:Scar lion king.png
Thanks for uploading File:Scar lion king.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Teahouse talkback: you've got messages!
Do you think the article is better now? Taking cue from Siva and Eega, i prefer to keep it simple and concise. 50+ references and 50K+ content are enough for a possible FAC requirement IMHO. Pavanjandhyala (talk) 06:58, 26 July 2016 (UTC)