User talk:Kerry Raymond
- 1 Merry Christmas and happy new year
- 2 Brisbane Meetup in January 2016
- 3 Rockhampton North by-election in October of 1901
- 4 Booubyjan, Queensland
- 5 Brisbane meetup: Saturday 13 January 2018 at The Edge, State Library of Queensland
- 6 You're welcome
- 7 Thanks
- 8 Women in Red's April+Further with Art+Feminism 2018
- 9 Blantyre
- 10 Growth team updates #11
- 11 ArbCom 2019 election voter message
- 12 Google Code-In 2019 is coming - please mentor some documentation tasks!
- 13 The Signpost: 29 November 2019
Merry Christmas and happy new year
Brisbane Meetup in January 2016
Hi there! I'm dropping you this notice as you've indicated on your userpage that you're a Wikipedian in the Brisbane area. To celebrate fifteen years of Wikipedia, we are holding a celebration in Brisbane on the 16th of January and you are invited! For further information, and to register your interest, please see our meetup page. Hope to see you there!
This message has been automatically sent to all users in Category:Wikipedians in Brisbane. If you do not wish to receive further messages like this, please either remove your user page from this category, or add yourself to Category:Opted-out of message delivery.
== mail == Hi Kerry I have received a message about deletion of a post from my IP address I wish I could have seen the post in question as others have used my computer ..
Rockhampton North by-election in October of 1901
Greetings Kerry, we haven't chatted for a while!! Looking at List of Queensland state by-elections, did the North Rockhampton seat have a by-election in October or was the previous by-election held in June just over-ruled on by the courts in October? I can't find anything for a by-election in October?
Brisbane meetup: Saturday 13 January 2018 at The Edge, State Library of Queensland
|Brisbane Meetup |
Wikimedia.org.au (or on Facebook)
If you are in or near Brisbane, please join us on Saturday 13 January 2018 any time from noon to 4pm at The Edge at the State Library of Queensland. For more details and to sign up, please go to the meetup page. See you there!
I saw your message thanking me for my edit about Bishop Tim Harris on the page "Roman Catholic Diocese of Townsville" - this is probably not the best way to respond but I don't know any other method (I'm relatively new and still getting used to the nitty-gritty of Wikipedia editing), so just wanted to say: "You're welcome!"
Women in Red's April+Further with Art+Feminism 2018
|Women in Red and Art+Feminism continue our collaboration in April 2018. Continue the work you've done in March and pledge to help close the gender gap in April! All you need to do is sign up on the Meet-Up page below and list any articles you create in the month of April.
- @The Drover's Wife: Thanks, I've fixed it now. As you guessed it was a copy/paste botch of some generated text that misgenerated because the school opened and closed twice (which is not the normal case). Kerry (talk) 23:12, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
Growth team updates #11
15:02, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
ArbCom 2019 election voter message
Google Code-In 2019 is coming - please mentor some documentation tasks!
Google Code-In, Google-organized contest in which the Wikimedia Foundation participates, starts in a few weeks. This contest is about taking high school students into the world of opensource. I'm sending you this message because you recently edited a documentation page at the English Wikipedia.
I would like to ask you to take part in Google Code-In as a mentor. That would mean to prepare at least one task (it can be documentation related, or something else - the other categories are Code, Design, Quality Assurance and Outreach) for the participants, and help the student to complete it. Please sign up at the contest page and send us your Google account address to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can invite you in!
From my own experience, Google Code-In can be fun, you can make several new friends, attract new people to your wiki and make them part of your community.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.
The Signpost: 29 November 2019
- From the editor: Put on your birthday best
- News and notes: How soon for the next million articles?
- In the media: You say you want a revolution
- On the bright side: What's making you happy this month?
- Arbitration report: Two requests for arbitration cases
- Traffic report: The queen and the princess meet the king and the joker
- Technology report: Reference things, sister things, stranger things
- Gallery: Winter and holidays
- Recent research: Bot census; discussions differ on Spanish and English Wikipedia; how nature's seasons affect pageviews
- Essay: Adminitis
- From the archives: WikiProject Spam, revisited