- In remembrance of the recent tragedies experienced by LGBTQ youth and the struggles faced by LGBTQ people everywhere, I've added an equal sign to my signature to raise awareness, emphasize my commitment to social justice, and identify myself as an ally. Please join me by adding an = to your signature.
- Please note: Most of my replies will be written on this talk page, rather than on your talk page.
- Also note: It is my policy not to delete or remove dialog from this page. Everything (except some spam) will be saved and archived. Please don't later remove from here what you've written. So think first before you hit Save page.
- If I do not reply to you immediately, it is not because I am ignoring you; I might be in the middle of a project on or offline :)
- If and when we disagree, it is never personal. I respect you.
- If you're thinking about retiring, *please* talk to me first either here, IRC or email, so I can dissuade you and help solve what's needling you.
- Lastly, a note to banned users who stop by: Stop editing immediately, serve your sentence, and then come back and play nice. I will gladly welcome you back and collaborate with you - once you've served your time properly, and as long as you act accordingly.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:52, 23 November 2015 (UTC)