|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28 • 29 • 30 • 31 • 32 • 33 • 34 • 35 • 36 •
- 1 Considering coming out of retirement
- 2 WikiProject Classical Music, Composition Task Force Revival
- 3 Thanks for your efforts!
- 4 Mary Garden
- 5 Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Miss Multiverse (2nd nomination)
- 6 Hello again!
- 7 Boulevard du Crime
- 8 Disambiguation link notification for July 26
- 9 History sometimes does repeat itself, sort of.
- 10 Category:Classical music articles by quality
Considering coming out of retirement
Hello - you may remember me from about 5 years ago as someone who used to do a bit of translation. I'm thinking of coming out of Wiki-retirement, but only really to keep my translating hand in. The Opera Project doesn't seem to have a "these articles need translating" list any more - got any suggestions for where I might start? Thanks!! (and hope all has been well in the meantime). Cheers Cricketgirl (talk) 22:40, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
WikiProject Classical Music, Composition Task Force Revival
Hello, I'm Tal Brenev. I've recently left a message at Wikipedia Talk:WikiProject Classical music/Compositions task force, in an attempt to revive the WikiProject. I will try to send a message to everyone on the list of participants, so as to get more suggestions and/or ideas. If you would like to participate, leave a message at the WikiProject Talk Page, or on my talk page. Thanks!
Thanks for your efforts!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Your name came up on a Wikipediocracy thread about solid content writers who don't get the credit they deserve and I just wanted to drop by and do a little of that. Thanks for your work on behalf of The Project! Carrite (talk) 15:22, 31 March 2014 (UTC)|
I am sitting here with Mary Garden's Great Nephew who says that she didn't go to the US until she was older than 16, not as a child. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:00, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
Boulevard du Crime
Hello Klenzach - It has been a while! I recently noticed a lovely painting which was added to the French version of my article Boulevard du Crime. I decided to add it to the English version. It required a little bit of cleanup and additional linking. If you have time, could you be so kind as to take a look at it (the caption, mainly) and tell me if I got the details right.
I see that you are still quite active in WP, as am I. Kudus for your article Vienna Philharmonic discography. I have several of their recordings. Incidentally, I am about to translate a couple of articles for the French Wikipedia (mainly mathematics). See the explanation on my French home page --Foobarnix (talk) 17:10, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Mount Ling (Beijing), you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages Tits and Flycatchers (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
History sometimes does repeat itself, sort of.
- Thanks, but I am having a little difficulty remembering what this is all about! Kleinzach 11:11, 15 August 2015 (UTC)
- You voted in an MfD (for a user's subpage) in 2012, but there was no consensus at the time. Now that user's page itself has come up in MfD (the user himself having been blocked in 2012) I thought that, just possibly, those who participated in the prior discussion might want to participate in round 2. Or not. In any case, there were just a few of you so I dropped notes on the talk pages of everyone involved (for or against, last time). The original discussion can be found in the first link in my prior comment to you (the word 'this') and the current one can be found in the link labeled 'this nomination at MfD'. If this process doesn't interest you any longer, or you otherwise don't wish to participate, that's perfectly fine, of course. Etamni | ✉ | ✓ 08:43, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
Category:Classical music articles by quality
Category:Classical music articles by quality, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the Categories for discussion page. Thank you. Ricky81682 (talk) 11:58, 2 October 2015 (UTC)