- 1 Welcome
- 2 Road casualties in Sussex Police article
- 3 Police Scotland
- 4 Recent trouble with Hakan and the List of countries by military expenditure
- 5 Police Scotland
- 6 Conversation with Edwardx
- 7 Surrey Police
- 8 Blocked
- 9 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 10 Reference errors on 24 January
- 11 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Road casualties in Sussex Police article
Sorry about this, but I removed the road casualties stats you added because I don't see that they're that relevant to the article. If I'm wrong, do please explain.--A bit iffy (talk) 03:47, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
All former scottish police services are mentioned in article Police Scotland. Information about this is included above table. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Aight 2009 (talk • contribs) 16:52, 20 April 2013 (UTC)
Recent trouble with Hakan and the List of countries by military expenditure
The user Hakan has displayed a very aggressive mentality during this whole situation. He has viewed the various discussion pages as a place to do battle rather than a place to communicate in a productive and polite manner. Anyway, i'd just like to say thank you for your involvement and its good to see other like minded Wikipedians out there. Keep up the good work, and enjoy editing! Antiochus the Great (talk) 18:00, 23 April 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't know what to say but thanks for the thanks! Kookiethebird (talk) 21:49, 24 April 2013 (UTC)
I noted above my concerns about this article but you didn't answer on yet so I paste it again All former scottish police services are mentioned in article Police Scotland. Information about this is included above table. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Aight 2009 (talk • contribs) 18:27, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, I copied what you said and replied to it on the article's Talk page, I thought you would see it there. Kookiethebird (talk) 20:11, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
Conversation with Edwardx
Hi kookiethebird - before I make any changes to the Grant Shapps article which I know you've been involved in moderating, I wanted to draw your attention to my constructive discussion with Edwardx here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Edwardx#Grant_Shapps just to give you a heads-up before I edit. Any concerns, let me know on your or my talk page. Contribsx (talk) 00:48, 6 September 2013 (UTC)
I have blocked your account indefinitely. To discuss this matter, please email email@example.com or use Special:EmailUser/Oversight. This block is not intended to be permanent, but you will not be bale to edit Wikipedia (including this talk page) until the matter is resolved. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 13:54, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
- That doesn't explain anything. And once again, you are completely unable to debate the issue. If it is "obviously inappropriate" then you should easily be able to say why. You are simply unable to do so. On top of that you have a very high-handed and arrogant attitude -- "I'm right because I say I am".
- Additionally, you have, yet again, failed to explain why the page was just fine for over two weeks. Will I ever get a response to that or will you always conveniently pretend that I hadn't asked?
- You can pretend indefinitely that I haven't said the above or what I said on the administrators noticeboard, but I know and you know that I have and that you have been completely unable and unwilling to respond to my points. Kookiethebird (talk) 18:39, 4 July 2015 (UTC)
- I have unblocked you, per email conversations and your agreement to not repost the material that resulted in this block. LFaraone 16:59, 4 July 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:28, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Reference errors on 24 January
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
- On the Murder of Breck Bednar page, your edit caused a broken reference name (help). (Fix | Ask for help)