- 1 A warm welcome to Wikipedia
- 2 Su-27 Flanker (game)
- 3 Hey
- 4 Hotels - Please do not block our contributions
- 5 e-officedirect
- 6 Incomplete reversion
- 7 Socrates' Trial
- 8 Image copyright problem with Image:CompressorMap.jpg
- 9 Are you male or female?
- 10 Pheromone is Science Collaboration of the Week
- 11 Z Cars
- 12 Yo
A warm welcome to Wikipedia
Back to business, about your article creation. It's actually quite good for a first article create (I haven't created any content-articles yet myself!); however, you may want to note a couple of things:
- Bold the first instance of the article title in an article itself. Since Su-27 Flanker is the name of a product, it would have '''''Su-27''''', five quotations.
- Use the NPOV policy. Some of the descriptions you used are... A little overboard. Remember, Wikipedia is here for informative articles and not opinion-based ones.
- I am assuming that this article is for the first incarnation of the game; therefore, there should technically be articles for the next incarnations as well. Therefore, I have put links to the next few versions. They are red, meaning there is no article created... Yet.
- I moved the Flanker game article to avoid confusion with the actual aircraft. - Dammit 12:06, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
I'm real bored here at A&M, so I made an account. Yay for me. Through Wikipedia, I can share my genius with normal people, thereby creating more abnormal people, and making the world better. BTW- nice SU-27 article. --Natesully 06:01, 27 January 2006 (UTC)
Hotels - Please do not block our contributions
I work with these hotels online marketing and am adding information I have permission to use. In the future please contact me before taking action on these or any other additions in the Hotel Categories. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jbcohen01 (talk • contribs)
perhaps I was unclear when I asked "In the future please contact me before taking action on these or any other additions in the Hotel Categories." I simple was asking if you could provide me with recommendations for formatting etc. since I am personally new to wikipedias standards, not suggesting that my contributions should not be edited by the community. We would simply like to have a basis for readers to start that gives appropriate info about the properties. In the future I will try to follow your suggestions for further contributions and try to add articles that have more signifigant info for the community, perhaps you could explain or provide an example of an appropriate article that should be in the hotels regional category so I could avoid these missunderstandings in the future. It was not my or the properties in the articles intention to add "spam" in any form. thank you for your advice jbc 16:02, 30 January 2006 (UTC)
Please do not add commercial links — or links to your own private websites — to Wikipedia. Wikipedia is not a vehicle for advertising or a mere collection of external links. See the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Thanks. Perfecto 15:42, 28 January 2006 (UTC)
- Hi. I'm going to assume you are talking about the article on collaborative software, to which I merely added another entry under "Commercial software". If that is a commercial link, then by the same logic so is every other entry there. But then again, the section title is Commercial software, so I see no way around this. Any suggestions? -Кровиссер Talk 02:25, 29 January 2006 (UTC)
- When you realise that Wikipedia may see publication as print or DVD-ROM, or sent to indigents without Internet access, you'll understand that we want content, not more web links. --Perfecto 03:45, 29 January 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for reverting Buddhism against 188.8.131.52 (talk), but please note that you reverted only one edit and not the other vandalism edit by the same IP immediately before. Hu 19:11, 23 February 2006 (UTC) Yeah, I realized that afterwords. I hurried the whole process a little too much. Thanks. --КровиссерTalk 22:36, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
As a philosopher, I find the Socratic method quite valuable, and yet people subjected to it can often find it annoying. In fact, this annoyance was probably a major factor leading to the death of Socrates in Athens.
- Hi! Do you have any more information on that (possible) specific cause for Socrates' trial? I would lean to disagree--It was his dialectic that initially got him associated with the Sophists, but I think there was more underlying political reasons behind the trial. Hmm, where is that handout I have on this... --Кровиссер 23:55, 4 December 2005 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:CompressorMap.jpg
Thanks for uploading Image:CompressorMap.jpg. However, the image may soon be deleted unless we can determine the copyright holder and copyright status. The Wikimedia Foundation is very careful about the images included in Wikipedia because of copyright law (see Wikipedia's Copyright policy).
The copyright holder is usually the creator, the creator's employer, or the last person who was transferred ownership rights. Copyright information on images is signified using copyright templates. The three basic license types on Wikipedia are open content, public domain, and fair use. Find the appropriate template in Wikipedia:Image copyright tags and place it on the image page like this:
Please signify the copyright information on any other images you have uploaded or will upload. Remember that images without this important information can be deleted by an administrator. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you. Dethomas 23:12, 7 March 2006 (UTC)
Are you male or female?
I'm afraid your gender is not established on your page. Hey, I'm a curious guy. TydeNet 02:53, 10 March 2006 (UTC)
Hi, the article pheromone, which you recently helped improve, has been voted science collaboration of the week. Give us a hand when you can!
You seem interested in Zs. Can I just point you to http://www.aboutz.net, I think you may be interested. I would very much like to use any Z related information on wikipedia at aboutz.net as well, and given Zs and related information their own home.
I can be found at zclub.net, username Russ if you wish to discuss.