- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
Please bear these points in mind while editing Wikipedia:
- Respect intellectual property rights - do not copy and paste text or images directly from other websites.
- Maintain a neutral point of view when editing articles - this is possibly the most important Wikipedia policy.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to do so.
- Do not add troublesome content to any article, such as: copyrighted text, advertising or promotional messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Adding such information or otherwise editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism, doing so will result your account being blocked from editing.
The Wikipedia Tutorial is a good place to start learning about Wikipedia. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and discussion pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~ (the software will replace them with your signature and the date). Again, welcome! DoubleBlue (Talk) 22:46, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
Welcome, and thank you for your attempt to lighten up Wikipedia. However, this is an encyclopedia and the articles are intended to be serious, so please don't make joke edits, as you did to Grey Cup. Readers looking for serious articles will not find them amusing. If you'd like to experiment with editing, try the sandbox, where you can write (almost) whatever you want. DoubleBlue (Talk) 22:44, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
Audrey Gair I found many sources establishing her notability on Google. She still might not be notable enough if you want you can nominate her for AfD. She is not a speedy delete. Valoem talk 13:17, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Hey Landlord77, I'm glad you enjoyed the article on Harvard Girl. I've tried to respond as well as I can to your questions at Talk:Harvard Girl#Impact. These are good questions and would definitely be worth researching further; I'm hoping to try to bring this article up to GA status once I can find some more information on issues like this. Thanks, rʨanaɢ talk/contribs 18:51, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Hey Landlord77, just FYI, I recently took this article through a Good Article review and had a very thorough reviewer, and there's a lot of new content that's been added to the article. You should check it out! rʨanaɢ talk/contribs 03:40, 15 April 2009 (UTC)