|Hello! I find it easier to follow a conversation if it's in one place. Therefore:
I have unreviewed a page you curated
Thanks for reviewing Grupo paranga, Largoplazo.
Unfortunately Jackmcbarn has just gone over this page again and unreviewed it. Their note is:
Article has a lot of issues other than the COI, so it needs further review (and quite possibly tagging for deletion)
To reply, leave a comment on Jackmcbarn's talk page.
I have unreviewed a page you curated
Thanks for reviewing Evans Sylvestre, Largoplazo.
Unfortunately Josu4u has just gone over this page again and unreviewed it. Their note is:
I think someone needs to review this, whether it meets speedy deletion or not.
To reply, leave a comment on Josu4u's talk page.
brooooooooooooooooooo, I took 1-2 total hours on that page instead of doing the homework.
I appreciate towards your efforts in Wikipedia, I am Sorry for what I have done.
Pakelectrical talk 21 May 2016 (UTC)
- @Barkeep49: No, I'm pretty sure that 02:16 UTC on 25 July (the timestamp on the launch of the discussion by user JC7V7DC576), 03:26 UTC on 25 July (when I contributed to the discussion), and 03:30 UTC on 25 July (when I placed the proper merge tag on the article) come before 05:14 UTC on 25 July (when you replaced the article's contents with the redirect). Largoplazo (talk) 10:56, 31 July 2018 (UTC)
Sorry was on leave for a few days and did not even realize what had happened. I am new to adding information to the site and I am not exactly tech savvy. I have been in the US Army for nearly 15 years as a 74D CBRN soldier, former the CWS. I have been deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar and Korea. I also hold a B.S. in environmental science and have attended many CBRN related courses. If there is any other way I can prove my credentials please let me know and I will furnish them.
- @Wandering Historian: Greetings. There's no need for you to supply your credentials, but I want to clarify something because I think you may have an incorrect impression. While it is certainly useful for people who are experts in a subject to contribute to articles relating to that subject, a Wikipedia article, formally speaking, isn't a compilation of the personal knowledge, experience, and observations of the people contributing to the article, but of information about its topic that is available in what can be classified as reliable sources. Contributing knowledge of your own that isn't expressed in such sources is considered original research, which isn't admissible. Even conclusions that you have drawn on your own from material that is found in reliable sources is considered synthesis, which likewise can't be included. Conversely, an editor who has no background in a subject but finds relevant, reference-quality material in reliable sources may contribute them.
- Therefore, by all means please make use of your knowledge and experience to help build Wikipedia, relying on it to understand what's pertinent to a reference article on a subject, but also to guide you in selecting suitable references to cite in footnotes when you do so. Largoplazo (talk) 22:46, 11 August 2018 (UTC)
You are respectively invited to discuss your work to edit PathSolutions and notability, over here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:PathSolutions Thank you --Goldenrowley (talk) 03:05, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
Dear, Largoplazo I find this page Draft:Saeed Aldouweghri for user User:SadKSA and I copy his page to new page Saeed Aldouweghri and this not me it's ALdouweghri big family in Saudi more than one million people. So I tried to help this guy who made Draft:Saeed Aldouweghri And post it to him. I'm sorry if I did something not good I was very active in Wikipedia Arabic helping and translate some English page to Arabic. I will read more about the rules.ALdouweghri (talk) 09:09, 17 September 2018 (UTC)
NPR Newsletter No.13 18 September 2018
REGARDING THE DELETION OF EVANS KARIUKI WIKIPEDIA PAGE
Hello Sir/Madam In regard to the article : [] Kindly do not delete the article - took me a lot of time to edit. I am working on getting more references . I am from Nairobi Kenya and I found that he is a public figure of sufficient public interest . He heads EYA Kenya . He is also the founder of FirebrandNation . He is a pastor at Eternal Life Harvest Center - KnoxVille Tennessee , where he has been greatly involved in ending Gang-related violence in the area. Please consider this. You can email me back at email@example.com Thank you . — Preceding unsigned comment added by DaggieBlanqx (talk • contribs) 15:34, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
- @DaggieBlanqx: Hello! I understand your concern and frustration. Wikipedia does have criteria for inclusion of article subjects, based on what it calls "notability" as described at Wikipedia:Notability. I understand from your comments why you find him worth writing about. The gist of notability, though, is that Wikipedia doesn't make its own direct judgments as to whether someone's background and activities are worthy of note. Wikipedia is neutral, and doesn't have its own opinions on the value or importance of someone's acts. It looks to see if others have noted them to the extent that substantial coverage of them appear in reliable sources that are independent of the subject. See WP:Golden rule for a short summary of these requirements.
- If you can identify qualifying sources with substantial coverage of Kariuki, you should bring them to our attention at the deletion discussion for consideration by all who participate.
- As for my edits to the page, removing all the external links, see Wikipedia's linking guidelines, particularly the notes at WP:ELPOINTS. Wikipedia doesn't link an article to external information about everything mentioned in the article. Largoplazo (talk) 17:46, 20 September 2018 (UTC)