Legend of Spyro
Something recentley crossed my mind. If we have this article on the LoS then should we have the articles on the Spyro (series) or just a link to this article?Wise dude321 (talk) 06:21, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- I don't understand the question. Larrythefunkyferret (talk) 05:44, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- So on the Spyro (series) page there are short summaries of these games. On this page there is short summaries of the games. Should we eliminate the redundancy and just put a link from the Spyro (series) page to here and remove the short summaries on that page?Wise dude321 (talk) 14:42, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not up on my redundancy policies, but if I had to guess, I'd say we make the link here, but not eliminate it entirely from the main series article. Maybe have an even more brief summary on the main series article, one or two sentences per game. Take it with a grain of salt, though; I know little about Wikipedia redundancy policy. Larrythefunkyferret (talk) 05:56, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
Wording (Legend of Spyro)
This line, "One of the central gameplay ideas throughout the series is the ability of Spyro to breathe differnet breaths," may need clarification. What is the mechanic of breathing different breaths? Does he learn how to exhale different substances from various dragons in the games? Is what breath he uses context sensisive, or do you have control over what breath you use? As for wording, I would go with use over breathe, but that's just me. Larrythefunkyferret (talk) 07:12, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Don't worry that's a good point. Feel free to make edits like that.Wise dude321 (talk) 14:34, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Here are some refs that WiseDude and I found that I couldn't figure out how to use in the first draft. Maybe someone more talented than I will be able to find a use for them.
IGN: A New Beginning:
Other sites: A New Beginning
IGN: The Eternal Night:
- http://ds.ign.com/articles/739/739837p1.html A New Beginning IGN review 2 (DS, liked)
- http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/756/756863p1.html A New Beginning IGN review 3(GBA, didn't like)
- "Gamespy review".
- "Gamestyle review".
- http://ds.ign.com/articles/827/827850p1.html The Eternal Night IGN review 2 (DS, didn't like)
- Sorry about not responding sooner. I don't know how I missed this question. If you can provide a source for this story, then please add it; it will make the development section very happy, especially since it's currently feeling neglected. Larrythefunkyferret (talk) 05:52, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
I found a few interviews with developers that might be useful in the development section, which will be started (even if it's a stub) before I try to put this article in the mainspace.
Here's a few reception links recently added to the Dawn of the Dragon page: