User talk:Little pob
A cup of coffee for you!
|I saw your greeting at WikiProject Medicine. I am glad to have you here.
I also care about coding. A lot of people outside of Wikipedia talk about the article on electronic medical records, which while it is not coding might be related.
I see that you are fairly new to editing Wikipedia, even though you have been around for a long time. If it comes to happen that you want a tour in a virtual conference space of Wikipedia's health content then email me and maybe we can meet some time. Blue Rasberry (talk) 13:50, 17 September 2014 (UTC)
Hi Little pob, and thank you for your comments at Talk:Back labor, which I appreciated.
if you want to work on multiple articles in sandboxes, you can make as many sub-pages of your user space as you need:
- User:Little pob/sandbox2 for example
or give them relevant names:
These can be created just by clicking those red links and typing away (or copy and paste a section from an existing article into there to work on it). Please feel free to drop me a note on my talk page if you need any help, or drop in and meet some of us socially at one of our Wikimeets in the North-west. The last Liverpool one was in August and the next Manchester one is next week, so there'll probably be another Liverpool meetup next month. Cheers --RexxS (talk) 19:06, 17 September 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:34, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Happy Holidays/New Year!
|Best wishes for joy and happiness. Little pob, may you have a great holiday Ozzie10aaaa (talk) 12:30, 4 December 2015 (UTC)|
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Thank you for your edit on Breast pain. I am glad that you put in the ICD code. Did you notice that I have two templates on the article page. The new template doesn't have any place for the codes and so I needed to use the old one. Do you know any thing about these templates and why one is used over another. Best Regards, Barbara (WVS) ✐ ✉ 19:31, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
- @Barbara (WVS): firstly, happy to help. With regards to the templates; template:infobox medical condition is slowly being replaced by template:infobox medical condition (new) and template:medical resources. I believe there is a bot planned to sort all the template changes, so I tend to leave the extant infoboxe(s) on articles. That said there should probably be a template:deprecated template notification added to the old medical infobox that points to the two new templates. As it is WP:PINKLOCKed; I'll request this on the talk page. Little pob (talk) 12:06, 15 August 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you for the explanation. Once I know what is going on then I can help and cooperate with the change. I've seen the template:depreciated template and didn't understand the purpose since the same information currently exists in the 'old' infobox. Thanks again and if you want to help, I have a slew of recently created articles that I need another pair of eyes to look over for similar issues. The Very Best of Regards, Barbara (WVS) ✐ ✉ 12:19, 15 August 2017 (UTC)
Hi Little pob,
Welcome! You are receiving this message because we've noticed your great edits related to our project WikiProject Wikipedia:WikiProject Women's Health . We are a group of editors working on improving articles in the scope of this project, and we need your help to meet the project goals. Please come over to our project page to take a look!
- You will see a list of articles that need most improvement .
- You will find a group of editors who share similar interest with you.
- Overall, this is a friendly place to discuss any issues related to Women's health, ask questions, and collaborate on improving articles on Women's health!
Feel free to put your name on the project member list. Hope you will have fun here, let us know if you need any help! Best Regards,