- Angry complaints of personal attacks will be completely ignored unless you provide a diff and a rational reason why it's a personal attack.
- I do not refactor comments. If you insist I refactor a comment, please consult an Arabic translator for "اذهب يمارس الجنس مع نفسك" for instructions on how to proceed. If you don't like what I say that is your problem.
- If you state your case without resorting to logical fallacies such as ad hominems and other marks of a weak mind, I will be more than happy to apologize for any legitimate concerns and/or strike or delete (NOT refactor) comments I've made that are offensive.
- I am not trying to be pointy, I'm trying to avoid situations where I will snatch someone's head right off their shoulders for levels of stupidity no human being should have to endure.
- If you are an editor of Conservapedia or a Bright and you wish to discuss anything involving religion, do not edit my talk page. You will be reverted. I do not engage in conversation with POV pushers, of any stripe.
- If you are new to Wikipedia, please ignore all of the above and ask whatever you like. I am happy to help newcomers.