Number of admins 1,344
A barnstar for you!
|The Real Life Barnstar|
|Thank you very much for all your hard work today at the ICA London Feminist Film Wiki-a-thon, and for continuing to improve the new articles after the event. Edwardx (talk) 19:51, 25 July 2014 (UTC)|
TWL HighBeam check-in
Hello Wikipedia Library Users,
You are receiving this message because the Wikipedia Library has record of you receiving a one-year subscription to HighBeam. This is a brief update to remind you about that access:
- Make sure that you can still log in to your HighBeam account; if you are having trouble feel free to contact me for more information. When your access expires you can reapply at WP:HighBeam.
- Remember, if you find this source useful for your Wikipedia work, make sure to include citations with links on Wikipedia: links to partner resources are one of the few ways we can demonstrate usage and demand for accounts to our partners. The greater the linkage, the greater the likelihood a useful partnership will be renewed. For more information about citing this source, see Wikipedia:HighBeam/Citations
- Write unusual articles using this partner's sources? Did access to this source create new opportunities for you in the Wikipedia community? If you have a unique story to share about your contributions, let us know and we can set up an opportunity for you to write a blog post about your work with one of our partner's resources.
Finally, we would greatly appreciate if you filled out this short survey. The survey helps us not only better serve you with facilitating this particular partnership, but also helps us discover what other partnerships and services the Wikipedia Library can offer.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Neave Brown, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Utica (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
East London meetups
Hi,I am sitting in an almost empty Waitrose Café, Canary Wharf, on a Wednesday evening. I wandered around looking for a suitable place for a meet up: Unfortunately the Starbucks outside the library shuts at 7:00 pm. I think this place would be fine - almost empty, reasonable price with free coffee if you buy something (i.e. a cake?). After all the talk on WMUK list I thought it would be better to do something. What I would suggest is perhaps an East London meetup on the last Wednesday of the month, starting wed 24 June. What do you think? Leutha (talk) Leutha (talk) 19:41, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
- Great! But I am busy Wednesdays and Thursdays. Could get there on a Wednesday by 7:30pm... Gordo (talk) 20:40, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
The Wikipedia Library needs you!
We hope The Wikipedia Library has been a useful resource for your work. TWL is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
With only a couple hours per week, you can make a big difference for sharing knowledge. Please sign up and help us in one of these ways:
- Account coordinators: help distribute free research access
- Partner coordinators: seek new donations from partners
- Communications coordinators: share updates in blogs, social media, newsletters and notices
- Technical coordinators: advise on building tools to support the library's work
- Outreach coordinators: connect to university libraries, archives, and other GLAMs
- Research coordinators: run reference services