Think before you write.
If you want to talk with me, follow these simple rules:
- Make sure I can understand the message you are trying to convey
- Please link back to the article to which you are referring
- English only please, my native tongue of "New Yorker" was forcibally removed by NYC Dept of Ed speech therapists
- In the words of Winston Churchill: "short words are best, and the old words, when short, are best of all"
To start a new conversation create a new section at the end of the page. Putting something in the middle will not be seen.
WQXR New York
Most of WQXR's listeners are in New York City. WQXR serves New York City, their tag line is "New York's Classical Music Station" and in their legal ID, they say "Newark AND New York. Their underwriters are New York City Classical music organizations. Check out WQXR.org to see what it says on there. Loriendrew, I have a question: Are you a listener and member of WQXR? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 03:30, 18 August 2015 (UTC)
New York Public Radio
Your assistance required, please!
- You can try following the instructions at Wikipedia:Emailing users although any response from me will not be occurring via email but here on wiki. If the communication is about the conflict of interest notice, it would be more appropriate to read through the notice you were given and at Wikipedia:Conflict of interest.--☾Loriendrew☽ ☏(ring-ring) 22:00, 19 August 2015 (UTC)
If content needs to be deleted or amended with this article, please advise. The guidelines clearly state that you should not use the COI tag unless there are significant or substantial problems with the article's neutrality as a result of the contributor's involvement. The article is neither too flattering nor too disparaging. On the contrary, negative source notes (such as the Mail newspaper article) have been left in place. All the amendments are derived from information which is in the public domain. No opinions have been expressed, merely facts recorded, all of which are verified by external sources.
We would remind you that a public pronouncement of conflict of interest (which this amounts to) could be construed as harassment, unless it is substantiated. Kindly elaborate on the “significant or substantial problems with the article’s neutrality”, or else remove the tag. — Preceding unsigned comment added by EditBGN (talk • contribs) 06:00, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
18:30 21 August (GMT) We repeat: the guidelines state that you should not use the COI tag unless there are significant or substantial problems with the article's neutrality as a result of the contributor's involvement. If content needs to be deleted or amended with this article, you must specify which section/s need to be modified, or the tag will be removed. — Preceding unsigned comment added by EditBGN (talk • contribs)
- Your account appears to be the epitome of Conflict of Interest:
- Edits appear to have the sole purpose of editing one article, see WP:Single-purpose account
- Wording above indicate the account is being used by more than one person, see WP:NOSHARING
- The selected username indicates a connection to the one and only article you/y'all have edited, see WP:GROUPNAME
- A case of WP:SOCKPUPPETRY can be made, given that a new user removed the COI tag as their first edit.
- I advise you to proceed carefully with future edits and posts.--☾Loriendrew☽ ☏(ring-ring) 21:44, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
Please advise as to how to undo the edits and return the page to its original content, so that the tag can be removed. — Preceding unsigned comment added by EditBGN (talk • contribs) 03:43, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- Benedict Grant Noakes is now somewhat cleaned and formatted.--☾Loriendrew☽ ☏(ring-ring) 15:40, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
Hi Loriendrew, I just wanted you to know that the branding for WQXR is Classical 105.9 FM WQXR. It's the branding the station uses so please don't revert my edit because it's correct. Thank you so much for your attention. Also, if WQXR is licensed to a city about a half hour away from the city and the station are based in the city, can it still be considered a New York City station. The license is not the problem. NPR's station list is. Thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 04:19, 27 August 2015 (UTC)
- Read the section below on city of license. As for branding, nowhere on either their main website nor About WQXR is there any indication of this branding.--☾Loriendrew☽ ☏(ring-ring) 00:31, 28 August 2015 (UTC)
Well, they say that branding on the air. The hosts say on Classical 105.9 FM WQXR, music of composer. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Josh.diaz1096 (talk • contribs) 16:52, 10 September 2015 (UTC)
WQXR Broadcast Area
One last thing. I looked at 105.9 FM's wiki before WQXR and WCAA swapped frequencies and it said WCAA, City of License: Newark, New Jersey and Broadcast Area: New York, New York. Why can't WQXR-FM's wiki say the same thing since the city is the main place where the signal comes in. Please don't put New York Metro Area since the signal only reaches mostly the 5 boroughs of NYC. I would rather put New York, New York. Thank you very much. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 04:28, 27 August 2015 (UTC)
- Your opinion cannot override sourced information.
- Per their website: "WQXR is at 105.9 on the FM dial in the New York City metropolitan area"
- It does not matter what population is served, the station is licensed to a specific location. The City of license in the infobox reflects to where the FCC license is granted.
--☾Loriendrew☽ ☏(ring-ring) 00:29, 28 August 2015 (UTC)
- Wikipedia is not a social networking service--☾Loriendrew☽ ☏(ring-ring) 19:16, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
Hey, you edited my addition to todd claus. That was an integral part of his character. I know him personally. Who are you to say that my story is incorrect? I was there to witness the event. Were you? Mattmeish (talk) 09:59, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
- Eyewitness accounts are considered original research. Unless accompanied by reliable sourcing it is considered to be a violation of the WP:BLP policy and is considered to be vandalism.--☾Loriendrew☽ ☏(ring-ring) 10:11, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
Hi sur , I am Youssef Stevanovisky .Lately I was trying to create my new page in wikipedia which is Kingdom of Etlopya talking about a new micronation country in Asia, however, it always end up with deleteing the page...,so I wrote all the rules ... and finally I create the page again depend with wikipedia's rules . So I wish that you can have a look on my page and tell me if there is any thing I made wrong to can fix it instead of deleting my page every time. Youssef Stevanovisky (talk) 18:50, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
- Without any form of reliable sourcing, your article is nothing more than something made up, pure vandalism, or a hoax. As such it will be deleted and you will find yourself blocked from editing if you continue to reintroduce it.--☾Loriendrew☽ ☏(ring-ring) 23:33, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
findwiki Hi lorien
Actually I'm not a new on wiki. so that was I have deleted some change on Medical auditing page. can you suggest me how to write about on this page and with under wiki guidelines. let me know some other replated points. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Findwiki (talk • contribs) 12:29, 7 October 2015 (UTC)
HI I want to know why you delete my Contribution
Why you delete my contribution as I only update features of RTLS applications as other did. If you targeting me as I am promoting my site so check out reference number 3,4,5 on the same page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-time_locating_system — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sophia Andre (talk • contribs) 13:11, 7 October 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for pointing those out. Generally do not provide a reference/source that also sells the product. Please read about reliable sourcing.--☾Loriendrew☽ ☏(ring-ring) 13:22, 7 October 2015 (UTC)
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Project Wiki Page About Solar Power
Can you withdraw your nomination at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Project Wiki Page About Solar Power? I had been discussing with the creator about moving it to their user space, and I think it's a better outcome than going through AfD.