- Hello, You can find the donwload link in the Wikipedia:WPCleaner/Installation page: this address (or this one if you're having troubles). Happy new year and merry disambiguation! — M-le-mot-dit (T) 09:11, 2 January 2013 (UTC)
You will see that I undid your changes to this article, converting piped links back to links to redirects, then restored the piped link to Corte. This is discussed at MOS:NOPIPE. There are two reasons. First, when the user clicks on Villa Eugénie they will see the article Hôtel du Palais with a note below the title saying "(Redirected from Villa Eugénie)". If the link were piped to Hôtel du Palais they would not see the explanatory note, and may be puzzled about how they got to the hotel when they clicked on the villa. Second, Museum of the History of France, Versailles at present redirects to a section of Palace of Versailles, but could be given its own article in future, perhaps a translation of fr:Musée de l'Histoire de France (Versailles). That can take the redirect title, or the redirect can be changed to point to it, with no need to change the articles that link to it. But with Corte, there is some logic to a piped link since the name has other uses, although a link to Corte, Corsica might be marginally better in this case. This is picky stuff, but a good general rule is to only use a piped link when it cannot be avoided, as with a link to a disambiguation page. Aymatth2 (talk) 12:37, 4 August 2013 (UTC)
Regarding your edits WP:NOTBROKEN? One of your changes in the latter (Mozart family grand tour) is a good example why redirects should not be "fixed": there's a good reason to keep Sonata in C for Keyboard and Violin (Mozart) instead of replacing it with Violin Sonatas, KV 6–9 (Mozart). -- Michael Bednarek (talk) 13:49, 14 August 2013 (UTC)and (and many others): are you aware of
- OK, I've restored this redirect. — M-le-mot-dit (T) 14:44, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
Works of James Pradier
- Don't worry, all disambiguation links in List of works by James Pradier are currently fixed.
- To install WPCleaner, you can find information at Wikipedia:WPCleaner/Installation; try this address (or this one). Regards, — M-le-mot-dit (T) 08:31, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
May 2014 disambig contest: let's do it again!
Greetings fellow disambiguator! Remember back in February when we made history by clearing the board for the first time ever, for the monthly disambiguation contest? Let's do it again in May! I personally will be aiming to lead the board next month, but for anyone who thinks they can put in a better effort, I will give a $10 Amazon gift card to any editor who scores more disambiguation points in May. Also, I will be setting up a one-day contest later in the month, and will try to set up more prizes and other ways to make this a fun and productive month. Cheers! bd2412 T 18:49, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- line protection of the castle, a chartered town, which in 1372 received a further [[charter]] from [ fighting for the Normans against [[Edward le Despencer, 1st Baron le Despencer]], into whose
- txt |title=Full text of "The itinerary of John Leland in or about the years 1535-1543. parts I to [XI]" |publisher=Archive.org |date= |accessdate=2013-05-28}}</ref>