- 1 Ping
- 2 I/P articles
- 3 Preparing Amaranthus brownii for GAC
- 4 Watchlist update for July
- 5 I got chased back
- 6 Stevertigo
- 7 Thanks
- 8 AfD nomination of Ruchir Punjabi
- 9 You are now a Reviewer
- 10 Invitation to join WikiProject United States
- 11 Nomination of The ABC of Sex Education for Trainables for deletion
- 12 Khane
- 13 A kitten for you!
- 14 Notification of automated file description generation
- 15 ArbCom elections are now open!
Thanks for the input wrt topic of Internet homicide [sic], MPerel. You may not be all that hot with the idea of its even getting article-space treatment at all but, be that as it may, I've just now suggested a new name for the article, which does exist, for the time being, in any case, here: Talk:Internet homicide#Proposal. If we'd be so lucky that you've a spare moment to comment or share any preference you might have wrt a title for the article that will exist at least for the time being, I'd greatly appreciate it. (p/s Should you comment and should your choice happen to be "Internet killer," on the theory perhaps that a topic on a tabloid meme should have the name most closely associated with the meme, if you'd also consider suggesting a secondary choice, I'd appreciate that too. That is, if it would seem that a majority of others disapprove of this term for a title on the theory that acceptance of it would be too much like WPdia was endorsing some of the common suppositions behind the meme; that said, should there come to be substantial support for a straightforward title of "Internet killer," I wouldn't mind since in sincerity I don't have much of an aversion to it. Little long-winded in that last sentence, though: sorry.) ↜Just M E here , now 07:49, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
Hi Mperel, I'd appreciate your views here if you have time. I know you've tried to edit neutrally on I/P issues, so I'd be interested to know whether you think this could work. Cheers, SlimVirgin talk|contribs 05:47, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
Preparing Amaranthus brownii for GAC
I've got a to-do list over at User:Viriditas/Amaranthus brownii. If anything catches your eye or you want to help with something, you are always welcome. You can also add your name to the "maintained" template on the talk page if you feel comfortable being listed as a contact person for that topic. Viriditas (talk) 03:37, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- First thing I want to do is move footnote b (plants in the habitat) into the habitat section and talk a little more about the environment of the island. You can find some of this information on the subpage, ready to be added.
- Then, I want to expand the lead to two paragraphs. Viriditas (talk) 04:21, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Watchlist update for July
- Heheh, I must have felt you posting here because I decided to check today... Give me a day or two, so I can finish up some stuff for work, and more importantly, wean myself off of my other internet obsessions to come back and do this. : ) --MPerel 06:41, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- No hurry, take your time. :) Viriditas (talk) 20:37, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- A month and a half later...call me slow! As soon as life slows down and gives me a chance to breathe, I'll come back to this... --MPerel 22:35, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- No hurry, take your time. :) Viriditas (talk) 20:37, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
I got chased back
- I am so happy to see you back!! : ) --MPerel 22:32, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
I do not remember clealy whether you ever had any negative encounters with Stevertigo back in the day. Juuuust in case you did, you should know about this - otherwise, ignore it, and sorry to have troubled you, Slrubenstein | Talk 21:18, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
AfD nomination of Ruchir Punjabi 
An article that you have been involved in editing, Ruchir Punjabi , has been listed for deletion. If you are interested in the deletion discussion, please participate by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Ruchir Punjabi (2nd nomination). Thank you.
You are now a Reviewer
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on certain flagged pages. Pending changes, also known as flagged protection, is currently undergoing a two-month trial scheduled to end 15 August 2010.
Reviewers can review edits made by users who are not autoconfirmed to articles placed under pending changes. Pending changes is applied to only a small number of articles, similarly to how semi-protection is applied but in a more controlled way for the trial. The list of articles with pending changes awaiting review is located at Special:OldReviewedPages.
When reviewing, edits should be accepted if they are not obvious vandalism or BLP violations, and not clearly problematic in light of the reason given for protection (see Wikipedia:Reviewing process). More detailed documentation and guidelines can be found here.
Invitation to join WikiProject United States
Nomination of The ABC of Sex Education for Trainables for deletion
The article The ABC of Sex Education for Trainables is being discussed concerning whether it is suitable for inclusion as an article according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/The ABC of Sex Education for Trainables until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on good quality evidence, and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. Schmidt, MICHAEL Q. 06:38, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
Have you thought about writing an article about Khane?
A kitten for you!
thanks for the work you did on the bio of my dad (thomas d. brock). it is cool to see him represented so well on Wikipedia.
Notification of automated file description generation
Your upload of File:Arbcom percent.JPG or contribution to its description is noted, and thanks (even if belatedly) for your contribution. In order to help make better use of the media, an attempt has been made by an automated process to identify and add certain information to the media's description page.
This notification is placed on your talk page because a bot has identified you either as the uploader of the file, or as a contributor to its metadata. It would be appreciated if you could carefully review the information the bot added. To opt out of these notifications, please follow the instructions here. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 12:07, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
- Another one of your uploads, File:Arbcom net.JPG, has also had some information automatically added. If you get a moment, please review the bot's contributions there as well. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 12:09, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
- Another one of your uploads, File:Arbcom supp.JPG, has also had some information automatically added. If you get a moment, please review the bot's contributions there as well. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 12:14, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:52, 23 November 2015 (UTC)