WARNING: This page can contain messages in another language, which can cause misunderstanding to another users. If you want to know what these messages correctly mean, please, feel free to ask for a translation. Cheers, MYS77 ✉
August 2014-January 2015
|Edit this box|
- 1 Portsmouth squad list
- 2 Favour
- 3 DYK for Erik Lima
- 4 User:Bruno corinthiano / User:Umberto Bottura
- 5 Sergio García and...Sergio García
- 6 User talk:The Almightey Drill
- 7 Teamwork
- 8 Hi
- 9 If you want a good laugh...
- 10 Autopatrolled
- 11 About FC Jumilla
- 12 Carles Puyol
- 13 Seen this?
- 14 Aleix Vidal
- 15 Thibaut Courtois
- 16 Page move(s) / Others
- 17 WP:OWN
- 18 External links
- 19 Derlei
- 20 Re
- 21 Biantez
- 22 Salamanca
- 23 Another traveller
- 24 Zito (footballer)
- 25 Manuel Cantero
- 26 Ricardo Gomes
- 27 Roberto Firmino
- 28 Persondata
- 29 Iago Aspas
- 30 Hugo Filipe Oliveira
- 31 Hello
- 32 Page moves
- 33 Aria Hasegawa
- 34 Tozzi de camargo
- 35 Vários
- 36 Introducing the new WikiProject Hampshire!
- 37 Help
- 38 Categories
- 39 Alcides Ghiggia
- 40 Favour
- 41 22.214.171.124
- 42 Miscellaneous
- 43 Dúvida / Pedido
- 44 Dúvida (mas de outro tipo)
- 45 Futbolme.com
- 46 Betinho (footballer) / Outros
- 47 Munir El Haddadi
- 48 Zouhair Feddal
- 49 Re
- 50 Surprise, or maybe not... / Others
- 51 Um pesadelo para ti :)
- 52 LA LIGA TEAMS templates
- 53 Needless page move...
- 54 Edit summaries
- 55 An Almightey amount of work is coming!
- 56 New professionals
- 57 Favor
- 58 Doubt
- 59 Page move(s)
- 60 Potential admin
- 61 A barnstar for you!
- 62 Caballé
- 63 Antonieliton Ferreira
Portsmouth squad list
FYI, one of your edits of 2014–15 Portsmouth F.C. season broke the display of Paul Jones's age. Don't personally have the time or energy to work out where it's gone wrong/how the templates work though :\ Figure pinging you about it instead is the next best thing. Cheers. Buttons to Push Buttons (talk | contribs) 19:17, 26 May 2015 (UTC)
Man, can you please help? Quique Flores has been protected (no, not the Colombian clown, he has been behaving like a good dog now), seems that people keep adding he is going to Watford but it has not been 100% confirmed yet.
Since I cannot edit without an account, please perform the following: in PERSONAL, remove the wikilink on "nephew" (an English word, everybody knows what it is and it is considered overlinking) and add this ref to source that his father is really is father (http://www.europapress.es/chance/gente/noticia-quique-sanchez-flores-despide-padre-tambien-futbolista-isidro-sanchez-garcia-figueras-20130904090915.html Quique Sánchez Flores se despide de su padre el también futbolista Isidro Sánchez García-Figueras; from Europa Press on the day 4 September 2013, translation "Quique Sánchez Flores says goodbye to his father, also footballer Isidro..."); in the storyline, please remove everything after "He too played for Real Madrid", it's too much detail because article is about son not father.
Thanks! And can you please reinstate the honour that was removed? The summary is not 100% true (there is NO CONSENSUS at WP:FOOTY as habitually, some say it counts, others it does not. For me it does, medals are awarded). --126.96.36.199 (talk) 14:07, 29 May 2015 (UTC)
DYK for Erik Lima
|On 27 May 2015, Did you know was updated with a fact from the article Erik Lima, which you recently created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that footballer Erik Lima won the best newcomer award at the end of the 2014 Brasileirão season? The nomination discussion and review may be seen at Template:Did you know nominations/Erik Lima. You are welcome to check how many page hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, live views, daily totals), and it may be added to the statistics page if the total is over 5,000. Finally, if you know of an interesting fact from another recently created article, then please feel free to suggest it on the Did you know talk page.|
Não sei se já reparaste, mas este daqui (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52, hoje já achei outro endereço) é esse idiota. Reverteu-te no Daniel Parejo depois de tu o reverteres, mas eu já lhe tratei da saúde (reverti nalguns jogadores, não estou para me chatear com todos, e reportei ao Matty).
Sergio García and...Sergio García
Hi MYS, such a long time since I've had the pleasure to speak with you!
I was editing on Sergio García de la Fuente (some uninformed users thought he had signed to move to Qatar), and I wondered why the article uses his full name when the sources just call him "Sergio García". As his given name and his surname are very popular in Spain, I thought there would be mountains of Sergio Garcías, but the only other one who is a footballer is Sergio García de la Iglesia.
García de la Fuente, although not a household name, is a La Liga regular for a decade or so, and won UEFA Euro 2008 with Spain. García de la Iglesia played only nine professional matches, one in the top flight.
Which of these solutions should be done?
- Sergio García de la Fuente -> Sergio García (footballer)
- Sergio García de la Iglesia -> Sergio García (footballer, born 1989) (I would choose this)
- Sergio García de la Fuente -> Sergio García (footballer, born 1983)
- Sergio García de la Iglesia -> Sergio García (footballer, born 1989)
or leave both as they are?
Hi there my friend,
I don't know if you are interested, but I would appreciate if you participated in this person's page, a user called Amaury. I am being accused of VANDALIZING (!) TAD's page, and he did the following: 1 - removed ALL the messages I sent TAD in the last minutes; 2 - removed the polite message I sent him, I don't think the message even lasted one minute before being deleted!
- Situation solved (Mr. Amaury has apologized), but I'm getting a bit fed up with this overall, not pointing any fingers, just stating my feelings. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 23:27, 30 May 2015 (UTC)
Feeling the need to help? Do you want to create the squad templates for the two promotees to Primeira Liga? Please write them as "C.F. União squad" and "C.D. Tondela squad". That, before RR DEB intervenes (I suppose you have already met this user :)).
- Speaking of Tondela, what about this guy's name? I think that his surname means the same in Portuguese/Portuguese than Portuguese/Brazilian, that is to say this. Am I correct? --220.127.116.11 (talk) 10:27, 31 May 2015 (UTC)
- Done about the templates :) About marreco, I don't know if "marreco" relates to a disease, but I'm certain that in Brazil "marrecos" are some kind of ducks hahaha. Cheerio! MYS77 ✉ 14:38, 31 May 2015 (UTC)
- True! Forgot that one, although it's more used in Rio de Janeiro. Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 15:03, 31 May 2015 (UTC)
can you please tell us your opinion about this topic : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Football#Thomas_Vermaelen.27s_page_question_please_:
- Thank you :)
- Another question please..yesterday it was the first day I tried to use archive thing here for my talk page..but now I can see an empty page i have created : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Adnan_n2/Archive_1
If you want a good laugh...
...please read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Maur%C3%ADcio_dos_Santos_Nascimento&diff=393884047&oldid=363837212), also from blocked user LOBÃOV. If you want to add refs for this Brazilian guy, please go right ahead, but please wait a few hours after reading the message, just to be safe, to avoid edit conflicts. And do correct my new storyline if I have made any errors, or add relevant info if needed, be my guest!
- Maybe the 2nd paragraph is worth keeping (fight with Obina - who the hell is Obina, Victor Obinna never played there), but with proper language (not Google Translate!) and refs. What do you think? --18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:00, 1 June 2015 (UTC)
- Obina is this guy here. I'll add some refs to the article and add this part too, if you want you can compose it later :) Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 18:45, 1 June 2015 (UTC)
Hi MYS77, I just wanted to let you know that I have added the "autopatrolled" permission to your account, as you have created numerous, valid articles. This feature will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to reduce the workload on new page patrollers. For more information on the patroller right, see Wikipedia:Autopatrolled. Feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions. Happy editing! Beeblebrox (talk) 20:53, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
About FC Jumilla
Hi, firstly thank you for the creation of the new articles of the Tercera División teams. And about FC Jumilla, wouldn't be better to say it replaces dissolved Jumilla CF. Really it is replacing this team and bought the place of Moratalla CF, team from a different town. Cheers. Asturkian (talk) 11:37, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
- I am not really shouting at you bud, shouting at you would be all caps..anyway who said the way you are talking about is the right order..?check what i have said at this and you reverted Edgar Ié while you said you want to discuss this. Adnan (talk) 17:29, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- Situation solved, I have reached a compromise with the user and left INT'L GOALS in the statistics chart, even though: 1 - it looks horrible; 2 - I have edited hundreds of articles with the goals below INT'L CAREER and no one reverted me, but whatever... Sorry for bothering you with this, cheers --22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:55, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- maybe you need to check this :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Football/Players and also this, and it is not like a compromise.. I really just dont think it is a biggie and seemed an important issue for you my friend. Adnan (talk) 00:48, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
- I can remember around six or seven years ago, Portsmouth were knocking on the door of European competition and Southampton were in financial hell. What irony! '''tAD''' (talk) 22:05, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
Unrelated, but Everton Ribeiro is an absolutely shit article for somebody supposed to have been the best player in the Brazilian league and now international in the Copa América. Can you find good Brazilian references for his supposedly brilliant career?
- Good one! By the way, we should no longer regard this website as a reliable source. '''tAD''' (talk) 15:56, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
Podes-me ajudar neste jogador, por favor, não posso editar. Vamos a isso: 1 - caixa, não se escreve "TBA" já há muito tempo; também lá, não sei porque é que alguém removeu "right back" da posição se está 100% correcto; 2 - na secção "Barcelona", por favor remove a primeira vírgula e põe a referência no FIM da frase, não a MEIO; 3 - reverte o Adnan no gráfico de estatísticas em baixo, não sei o que é que ele quis fazer, mas fez mal (por exemplo "redirects", estava UEFA Europa League muito bem e ele foi pôr "Europa League"); 4 - remove a região no PERSONDATA, qualquer dia querem pôr o nome da rua e o número da porta, com cidade e país chega muito bem.
- Contribuindo, foi divulgado o valor da transferência: 18+4 (18 fixo, mais 4 variáveis). Quanto a posição, ele já estava jogando de "right back" e foi contratado para jogar nesta posição. Não seria o caso de deixar apenas "right back" e explicar na história que ele começou como "winger". Aliás, ele era "foward" e passou a ser "winger"...
- Aqui (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Txema_A%C3%B1ibarro&diff=663883767&oldid=663876665), o "incomplete" fui eu que escrevi, não foi o Roy (claro que ele esteve errado como quase sempre, porque adicionou uma tabela INCOMPLETA, daí eu ter escrito "incomplete"). --126.96.36.199 (talk) 01:08, 8 June 2015 (UTC)
- Vidal: feito! Añibarro: desculpe aos envolvidos, ainda assim completei a tabela, então, tudo certo. Abraços, MYS77 ✉ 13:16, 8 June 2015 (UTC)
Actually, the sentence was not about him becoming uncle, but him becoming father - relevant enough, I think. Now it is also sourced, I agree unsourced gossip has no place here. Kareldorado (talk) 14:19, 10 June 2015 (UTC)
Page move(s) / Others
- Done as well! If you need the refs, here they are: , ,  and . Happy week, MYS77 ✉ 04:56, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- The spaces should only be used when there is a reference inside the infobox, otherwise it is not needed. SLBedit (talk) 18:32, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
A player's official social network can be added page per WP:ELOFFICIAL, except when the article already provides a link to another official website, for example, Cristiano Ronaldo. SLBedit (talk) 11:06, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- TPS: with the tons of links with stats we have now, what good does a FBOOK or a TWITTER page do as a link? Nothing but vanity in my opinion (not from the WP users, I meant the owners of those pages). --188.8.131.52 (talk) 13:38, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
Read Wikipedia:External links#Official links, if a player controls a Twitter or Facebook account it can be added to Wikipedia.
- "For example, if the main page of the official website for an author contains a link to the author's blog and Twitter feed, then it is not appropriate to provide links to all three. Instead, provide only the main page of the official website in this situation. In other situations, it may sometimes be appropriate to provide more than one link, such as when a business has one website for the corporate headquarters and another for consumer information. Choose the minimum number of links that provide readers with the maximum amount of information. Links that provide consistent information are strongly preferred to social networking and communication services where the content changes rapidly and may not comply with this guideline at any given moment in time. Wikipedia does not exist to facilitate corporate "communication strategies" or other forms of marketing." SLBedit (talk) 18:23, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- "1. The linked content is controlled by the subject (organization or individual person) of the Wikipedia article."
- "2. The linked content primarily covers the area for which the subject of the article is notable." SLBedit (talk) 18:29, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- Personal website is more relevant than Facebook which is more relevant than Twitter. SLBedit (talk) 18:38, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
Me again bothering,
checking out this guy's infobox, do you think that all his Brazilian numbers (early career) are SÉRIE A only? FORADEJOGO.net "tells" a different story. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:39, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not so sure about them. Guarani is definitely wrong, if he played for them that much, why he signed with Madureira (a Série C club at that time) in 1999? Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 15:56, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
Another Brazilian guy, can you please find some refs for Luciano Amaral's Brazilian career? I had my hard work in storyline completely removed by the "master of removals", I admit the story had no refs though, I admit yes sir. I go to work in the article NOW for his Portuguese career, please don't enter in the following hours to avoid edit conflicts.
- @220.127.116.11: Okay, I'm just waiting for your "green light". Aaand you've got mail! MYS77 ✉ 19:06, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- No need to bother over that, the P'DATA is going to disappear. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 03:38, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
- @22.214.171.124: Yeah, that's why I stopped talking. Thank you anyway for warning me! :) MYS77 ✉ 03:39, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
Já vi das tuas dificuldades com este utilizador, e por aquilo que dizes (Google T) ele não deve perceber nada de inglês. Porque não experimentar uma mensagem em português (também reparei que ficaste chateado por ele não te ter respondido às outras mensagens, ele se calhar não sabe que tu és seu compatriota)?
- Ah, mas descobri duas coisas: 1 - ele respondeu ao G. Snowman (aqui https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:GiantSnowman&diff=next&oldid=623714146, usando Google T como não), por isso não percebo porque não te responde a ti; 2 - já foi bloqueado por edições conflitivas. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 04:56, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
- Nem tento mais conversar com esse aí, já mandei mensagem em Português, Inglês... Só falta sinal de fumaça. Cria páginas com um Inglês digno de Oscar. Abraços, MYS77 ✉ 05:03, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
Bom, pensava que ainda não tinhas contactado com ele na nossa língua comum, uma vez que não consta do historial da página dele. Talvez tenha sido por e-mail então. É verdade, é melhor a gente não se chatear mais com o cara, reverte-se e pronto. --188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:13, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
- Mais um a quem não consigo arrancar UMA palavra, o tal de PhilStar01. Talvez possa ter exagerado no sumário no L. Enrique, mas é que estou farto de tirarem o "striker" sem uma palavra no sumário e ele foi mais um deles, já pedi desculpa por qualquer inconveniência, nem assim :( --184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:18, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
- Tive que insistir umas duas ou três vezes com esse daí para obter alguma resposta. Ainda assim, não me explicou o porquê de adicionar regiões na P'DATA. MYS77 ✉ 19:39, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
Hi, of course i remember about Salamanca, has promoted?, congratulations for them. It happened long time since the last time we talked, how are you?.
André Leone, from what I saw reading all his external links, the box/career seems to be correct (perhaps a little confusion in his youth career/early senior career). However, if some changes are due, you're the man!
- The guy already retired, as it seems. Anyway, updated some minor stuff. Cheerio, MYS77 ✉ 02:15, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
Hello MYS77, after today's sad news of the death of this Santos pioneer, I nominated him to feature on the recent deaths on the main page. However, the administrators might think the article is too stubby. As a great fan of the Peixe and a football genius in general, could you if time help to make it look good enough to gain this honour of being on the main page?
- Unfortunately this may all be in vain, at WP:ITN/Candidates nobody seems convinced that a double World Cup winner and club kingpin is important enough, just because he won few individual prizes. '''tAD''' (talk) 20:22, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
What do you think of this oldie? 99,9999999999% for sure retired (aged 42), no?
- Curiously, he's not! He's playing for Mérida AD, I'll duly update him. Cheerio, MYS77 ✉ 13:36, 18 June 2015 (UTC)
Somebody asked me this and I, out of politeness, would like to reply: is this player/coach's last surname RAYMUNDO or RAIMUNDO? Both are quite common in Brazil.
- It's Raymundo (with a "y"). This source and 99% of the others tell the same. Cheerio, MYS77 ✉ 09:53, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
Hi MYS, I wondered if you could solve this which has come to my attention.
This is the kind of thing missing from this article, which was once a GOOD ARTICLE NOMINATION with the whole thing sourced from Soccerway! I think you can guess who was the nominee... '''tAD''' (talk) 22:05, 23 June 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks MYS. In your huge country, is there a problem getting players from more distant states, because the game is dominated in the biggest cities? I remember reading that Diego Costa had no plans of becoming professional, because there are no such teams in Sergipe. '''tAD''' (talk) 12:30, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
Adivinha quem continua pondo a região do país neste campo? Pois é, não vale a pena falar mais, é reverter e ignorar, que "sorte" que ele não lhe deu pra pôr também na caixinha...
- Complicado... tem gente que realmente não gosta de melhorar algo, só "mostrar que eu faço algo". Esse cara não é o único que faz isso aqui, não preciso nem citar outros nomes... Abraços! MYS77 ✉ 02:29, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
Enviei uma mensagem para o User:Adnan n2 em relação a isto, esse sim é um cara simpático e quer ajudar e trabalhar em equipe. Se quiseres adicionar algo depois... --220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:01, 29 June 2015 (UTC)
- Ele lá respondeu, mas não percebo nada "But times do not include more"?! Talvez tenhas mais sorte. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:23, 29 June 2015 (UTC)
- Não entendi também... O Adnan é um cara bem "firmeza" (como se diz aqui no Brasil), sempre bem disposto a ajudar. Abraços! MYS77 ✉ 13:31, 30 June 2015 (UTC)
This page is confusing me. This source, which is used, says Celta paid Sevilla 5 million to sign him, which implies Sevilla owned him. Nowhere in the article says that Sevilla after purchased him fully. The infobox says that he does, but also says that he is loaned to Sevilla. What's going on? '''tAD''' (talk) 20:29, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
Mate, can you make a small storyline for this guy please (for some, his career only starts at RED STAR)? Oh, and please, leave Red Star only in box. The idiots strike again, article protected.
According to Iranian law one is an Iranian citizen when his father is Iranian.
In Aria Hasegawa's case, this means that he holds Iranian citizenship next to Japanese nationality.
Therefore I thought he can be described as Japanese-Iranian footballer.
What's your take on this?
Tozzi de camargo
1 - acho que vai começar a merda outra vez no Javad Nekounam, tive que remover mais umas "lindezas"; 2 - acho que descobri quem é o PhilStar, mas claro que não vou fazer queixinhas, ao que parece está se portando bem ;)
- Estranho. Não acho que o Nekounam foi dispensado, já que o site oficial menciona ele na lista de chamados para a pré-temporada. Quanto ao Phil, acho que também já sei quem é. Abraços! MYS77 ✉ 03:23, 9 July 2015 (UTC)
Introducing the new WikiProject Hampshire!
I am happy to introduce you to the new WikiProject Hampshire! The newly designed WikiProject features automatically updated work lists, article quality class predictions, and a feed that tracks discussions on the 2,690 talk pages tagged by the WikiProject. Our hope is that these new tools will help you as a Wikipedia editor interested in Hampshire.
- Browse the new WikiProject page
- Become a member today! – members have access to an opt-in notification system
Man, can you please help create a disambiguation/hatnote for the Juanfrans? I tried with the 1976 guy, but failed horribly :(
Also, this seems kind of vague (please see here https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_Concha&diff=next&oldid=648941662)... Against who did he appear/score, was it a friendly tournament or the European Under-19 championships? Cheers --22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:41, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
Last but not least, can you move this guy's page please? He has a different name than his brother's ("Colmeiro" is the correct form). Thanks in advance. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 13:56, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
One more, man: could you please change Marinho (Portugese footballer) to its previous title (please note the PORTUGESE!)? Some people just have no respect for other people's work... --188.8.131.52 (talk) 00:57, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
Man, another favour please: can you create the C.D. TONDELA PLAYERS? There is a tool that enables you to create it automatically and thus save time, HotCat (I think everybody with an account has it, it's just a matter of activating it). Today, it has been hell, with several cats being created by the guy who wrote the last message on my talkpage, and being randomly ordered after (he also "excels" at removing honours and bits of storyline, what happened to WP:BOLD?!).
I told this user if he could help out, after finding out you can use HotCat and still order the cat (please see details in his talkpage, I provided a diff). He could not care less (see reply to me). Cheers, thank you very much in advance --184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:14, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
Not to impose or anything (you can say "no thank you" man, i'll be fine with it), but I just remembered: we should at least add the categories for the clubs that competed once in the Primeira Liga. For now, I remember A.D. FAFE PLAYERS, F.C. VIZELA PLAYERS and F.C. TIRSENSE PLAYERS. You don't have to do it all at once, take your time.
GS even created the category GD SERZEDELO MANAGERS (I doubt this club has played above the FOURTH tier), but I see WP logic there (if the club is notable enough to have an article, then the category is also OK). --220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:25, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
- Man I can't stop bothering you... I need your help also here because I talk to people and they all react like I am talking Chinese or something. After reading this message (here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Mattythewhite#Overkill), can you speak to someone who knows how to present the category for deletion at WP:FOOTYDEL, or even better, present it yourself if you know how (I don't, really)?
- 1- Done! Tondela, Vizela and Tirsense cats created. The Fafe one already exists, as Category:AD Fafe players;
- 2- Already nominated that U20 cat for deletion, doing everything that GS told to do. Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 01:09, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
Thanks a million! I have already been inserting the cats all over, but could you do me this favour? Insert the F.C. TIRSENSE PLAYERS in Quim (footballer, born 1959), page is protected. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 03:06, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
Since it's relatively easy for you (I then add the cats, I may only miss some players), here's three more: LUSITANO G.C. PLAYERS, C.D. MONTIJO PLAYERS and AMORA F.C. PLAYERS. Let's toast to teamwork, thanks (if you want, you may consult the Primeira Liga page (section "Primeira Liga all-time ranking") to see all the clubs that appeared in my country's top flight, some have already folded)! --22.214.171.124 (talk) 13:07, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
- O ELVAS CAD PLAYERS already existed, hopefully there will be no conflict. Ah, and want a quick laugh (always good)? Go to Mário Loja and please tell me I did well to correct the name of the last club (what on earth is GABRIL?!)... --126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:14, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
- Done, with G.D. Fabril and A.D. Sanjoanense as a "bonus". About the O Elvas one: it was a mispelling of mine, I've already added the speedy deletion tag. Loja: looks like Deb "mispelled" the correct name in the currentclub parameter, but made a mistake (when not?) in the other places. Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 15:25, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
Done, I may have missed some but only a few if so. One more, and this one did not even play in DIV1, but it has dozens of players here, some international - could you please create UNIÃO DE LAMAS PLAYERS? I'll start adding the (for now red) cats, cheers --188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:51, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
- Speaking of the (RR)Debil...please change this idiocy, Moreira (footballer) to "Hugo Moreira", it's like having an article called "Rooney (footballer)"!! --184.108.40.206 (talk) 19:11, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
Still with H. Moreira (I am now working on "storyline"), do you know what "He however failed to break into the first team and therefore remain contented with 24 appearances for the second team." means? I sure as hell don't! --220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:02, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
- I think (after some time thinking) Deb "tried" to tell that Moreira failed to appear with Porto's main squad, thus being a regular with the reserves. But in a very, very poor way... MYS77 ✉ 21:06, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
Yes man, I too implied that, I was being sarcastic (the average English reader sure would get a headache trying to comprehend; the sentence was 99% perfect, but the "therefore remain contented" bit was really the bomb) :) --18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:20, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
- Hah, I also got the sarcasm from the first time, but I thought it would be rude not to answer. I was a little like Alan Turing, I admit it :) MYS77 ✉ 21:32, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
As our friend Always Learning has already been informed, I am going around Italy at the moment. But being on WiFi on a phone means I can't use technical pages like In The News. I have seen the venues of Fiorentina (up close) and Hellas/Chievo (from a distance), but this country has plenty more than football! '''tAD''' (talk) 19:11, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
On another note, it has been a sad time for WC final heroes, Zito, then Masopust, now Ghiggia. Of England's 1950 squad, I am quite sure Chelsea hero Roy Bentley is still around (ironically, he was told to leave his native Newcastle for London due to ill health from the heavy industry up north. A fortunate note is that the final player from the first World Cup hit a century, lasting until 2010 '''tAD''' (talk) 19:17, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
I don't think that Denílson Martins Nascimento carries an accent in the first word, am I correct? If so, can you change it please, I have already improved the "storyline" (if you want to add some refs - especially important would be stuff for his Club World Cup success with Pohang - go right ahead).
One more from the "genius", please move Traquina (I admit I always assumed it was a nickname, "traquina" in Portuguese is more or less "moleque" in Brazilian, don't know if you knew of this) to "João Traquina", it's a REAL NAME not a nick. Oh well... cheers! --22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:36, 21 July 2015 (UTC)
- At least he is now indefinitely blocked from creating pages like this one... Really? I'm pretty sure he misunderstood WP:COMMONNAME. Cheerio, MYS77 ✉ 14:47, 21 July 2015 (UTC)
- The level of illiteracy in WP is growing, as it seems, right? The guy can't even read his own sources... MYS77 ✉ 15:39, 21 July 2015 (UTC)
For what club (both with VERY similar names) did Luís Zambujo play, Igreja Nova Futebol Clube or G.D. Igreja Nova? I would "think" it would be the second, but have a look at who "thought" differently... I'm going to cry! --126.96.36.199 (talk) 01:14, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
- Certainly the second one. The first had no foreigners in its history. MYS77 ✉ 14:51, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
I missed this (https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dally_Innocent_Gbale&diff=606522905&oldid=606522815)... NOT! But he was a nice guy, I must admit that, and we gave him a hard time sometimes :) --188.8.131.52 (talk) 15:38, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, at least he admitted when he was wrong, differently from other users around here... But LG was clueless sometimes, hahaha :) MYS77 ✉ 15:40, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
Found two more of those you like :) Please move Canito (Spanish footballer born 1931) and Canito (Spanish footballer born 1956) (speaking of the first Canito, I see you can "resurrect" the Athletic Bilbao profile for current players, can you do it for old ones also? How?), afterwards clean this up, it's getting looooooooooooooooooooooooooong! Thanks. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 16:11, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
- Done! I'm manually searching them when they're not in the list. Example: Canito was not listed, so I went to the "past seasons" link, chose Real Sociedad as their opponent and their matches came up. I clicked in one from the 50/51 season, which Canito scored one of the seven Athletic goals. There exists a direct link to each of Athletic players who appeared in that match. Got it? Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 17:34, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
1 - How about this guy, Felipe Félix? I tried to improve article to the best of my abilities, even browsed the Brazilian web and found nothing. Is his last name correct? Very strange, sounds Georgian and, judging from the pictures, he does not seem to have "white blood" in him; if you want to remove/add/compose anything, go right ahead.
2 - I am going to start composing the works of art in the Brentford players (Betinho, Jota and Tébar), starting off with the Portuguese guy. Cheers, peace! --220.127.116.11 (talk) 23:17, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
- 1- His surname is not confirmed by anybody, so I've removed it. And he played for Novo Hamburgo too, Brazilian football can be very obscure;
- 2- Good luck, call me if you need some help. Ah, and be careful with Beatpoet. He tends to change everything in the storyline when the article is related to Brentford (just check what he did on Scott Hogan). Cheeriooooooo! MYS77 ✉ 23:32, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
Ah, did not know about #2. I won't bother if that's the case, he can have his storylines (intro and storyline!) and play-by-play commentary to himself. Even though Betinho has returned to Sporting, better not risk it, have enough wiki-enemies (or without the wiki, I don't know) as it is already; did he revert you in Tébar when you composed his stuff? --18.104.22.168 (talk) 23:56, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
- What about Tébar? In a different matter, I need your help again please: idiot vandals and sore losers strike again, in Andrés Guardado now, article protected. Could you add these two refs in the int'l career section, one to show his state of form (right after "he scored five times", this one http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/blogs/index?entryID=2427456&name=espn_datos), and these two for the actual game against Panama (http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/20150723/20960479839/futbol-copa-oro-semifinales-resumen.html and http://www.sportingnews.com/soccer/story/2015-07-23/concacaf-gold-cup-mexico-captain-andres-guardado-miss-penalty-kick-pk-penal-on-purpose-panama). Don't know if you saw the game, and yes the first penalty decision was very strange, but people need to start getting a life overall (in the real world and at WP, the idiot vandals!).
- Added those refs. It was very controversial, but the whole Copa América was a little "biased" too (Chile-Uruguay was a good example), as the UEFA Europa League final (Sevilla-Benfica) was as well. People need to move on. Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 15:18, 23 July 2015 (UTC)
No need to reply about Tébar if I'm imposing. I just checked the edit history, and found out he did not revert you. Maybe i'll have a chance, at least with "my" Betinho. --22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:25, 23 July 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry! I didn't read your last message (the one which starts with "Ah, did not know about #2"). That's what you get when you're editing while being sleepy... :) Indeed he didn't revert me, so I'm guessing that he'll leave the rest (except the Brentford section, like he did with Tébar) untouched. MYS77 ✉ 15:29, 23 July 2015 (UTC)
- Please, undo the last user in Guardado, that English was just "perfect". But, after you do so, correct my mistake: his first goal was indeed against Cuba, but the one against C. Rica was not the second, but the third. Thanks. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:18, 23 July 2015 (UTC)
Dúvida / Pedido
Perguntei a este tipo, torcedor da Real Sociedad, o seguinte (ver aqui https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Txuriurdin), não quer responder não quer, estou-me cagando. Sabes alguma coisa? É que uma vez (o "amigo" User:Umberto Bottura), removeram essa parte do nome dele, sem nenhuma explicação, e é um nome bem português para alguém hispânico.
- Não sei o porquê desse cara não responder, não lembro de ter me respondido também. Quanto ao "chapa" Callens, vou procurar. Abraços! MYS77 ✉ 15:08, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
Quase todas as buscas que efetuei na internet espanhola vêm com esse nome, mas até pode ser copiado da WP que é uma grande base de dados para o bem e para o mal. Ele já não consta do sítio oficial da Real S, terá sido emprestado? --188.8.131.52 (talk) 15:19, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
- Bom, se aparece em alguns outros lugares, então não podemos remover (eu acho). Ele foi dispensado, ao que parece. MYS77 ✉ 15:22, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
E podes mudar o López Silva para o título que tinha antes por favor (ou melhor, muda para "José López Silva" se não houverem artigos iguais)? Sim, ele é conhecido pelos dois apelidos, mas (repito), isso é como ter uma página chamada "Rooney" ou "Casillas". Jesus Cristo!! --184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:59, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
- Agora também já não posso movê-la, só um administrador consegue. Abraços, MYS77 ✉ 19:06, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
Parece que, às vezes, até o mais simple pedido é um horror de impossibilidade, se bem que não duvido que o chapa quis ajudar. No Lucas João (artigo protegido, com a canalhagem do costume a vandalizar!), podes escrever "Born in Luanda" na primeira linha da historinha por favor? Pedi isso ao utilizador que protegeu a página, revertendo TODOS os IP anónimos (ou seja, eu incluído), ele escreveu "Born in Angola"...
Dúvida (mas de outro tipo)
Ainda não sei o que é mais imbecil, se atualizar os gols na caixa e deixar o mesmo número de jogos, ou fazer isto (ver aqui, atenção à descrição da foto! https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jos%C3%A9_Rodr%C3%ADguez_Mart%C3%ADnez&diff=prev&oldid=673212643).
- Não dá pra entender... e nem explicar adianta, são só uns vândalos a mais. Abraços, você também! MYS77 ✉ 15:28, 3 August 2015 (UTC)
Acho que aqui o problema nem sequer é vandalismo, é mais "Ah, ele joga no Galatasaray agora? Então "joga" também na foto!", tem a ver com "desafios inteletuais" de que sofrem alguns :) --220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:29, 3 August 2015 (UTC)
- Para mim, é aquela "super-inteligência" que alguns possuem: vêem Deportivo escrito em algum lugar, então substituem tudo sem exceções por Galatasaray... O bom de gostar do Almería é que quase ninguém vai lá encher o saco dos jogadores do time aqui na WP.
- Ah, e para variar, está muito calor aí em Portugal? Meu vô vai fazer uma viagenzinha para aí nesse mês, então já poderei pelo menos adiantar o estado climático do país para ele :) MYS77 ✉ 18:46, 3 August 2015 (UTC)
- Podes ir, por favor, no WP:FOOTY e deixar a tua opinião na minha discussão sobre o López Silva? Atenção, sê sincero, não tens que concordar comigo porque sim, lê os meus (novos) argumentos e diz o que te vai na "wiki-alma". Até agora, não obtive nem uma linha de retorno.
- Respondido! Ah, e obrigado pela notícia, vou deixá-lo atualizado. Abraços, MYS77 ✉ 22:57, 3 August 2015 (UTC)
López Silva (e correspondente discussão): já há mais uma opinião, deixa para lá, não há pior cego do que aquele que não quer ver (mas acho que, esperando uns meses, é de tentares outra vez ver se consegues mudar, se disseres que não claro que compreendo)... Força! --18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:12, 5 August 2015 (UTC)
Hi there mate, all fine?
Great job on the BDFUTBOL.com templates. However, I don't think the other site deserved all that trouble, it's generally a rather shitty site for many many players, only a few profiles are complete (stats, photo, clubs, height). But, if it's done, it's done :)
Betinho (footballer) / Outros
Bom, já está, agora é só esperar ser revertido (espero que ele não tenha o desplante de reverter a 100%, depois de chamar Sporting de futebol de praia ao Sporting B e Vitória de Guimarães ao Vitória de Setúbal!). Aliás, se tu próprio achares que a versão dele é melhores depois de dares uma olhadela, podes reverter-me tu mesmo.
- Pra ser mais "óbvio" ainda, enganei-me e enviei a mensagem pra ele, em vez de para ti. Vou mesmo ser revertido. --22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:21, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
- Para mim, está muito melhor do que estava antes. Nunca vi querer ficar incluindo tudo de um jeito superdetalhista. Daqui a pouco ele vai ficar incluindo o que o jogador fez no banheiro ontem também... Abraços! MYS77 ✉ 17:52, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
E este amigo (ver aqui https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Juanmiguellinan111)? Muito "curioso", exatamente após a minha mensagem, zás! Desapareceu e nunca mais editou, estranho ou talvez não, é melhor não me preocupar muito com isso. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 19:00, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
- Acho que é melhor deixar para lá mesmo... Enquanto não incomodar, é melhor hahaha. Abraços :) MYS77 ✉ 19:05, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
Bom, uma dúvida com o meu chapa brazuca: o Helton Arruda jogou ou não na 2007 Copa América (ou seja, jogar não jogou, jogou o Doni, mas terá feito parte do elenco)? Tanto a WP portuguesa como a inglesa dizem que foi convocado (sabemos que pode ser mentira) e o site ZEROZERO.pt também diz que sim (também, qualquer um lá pode editar). Se arranjasses uma referência na net brasileira (só UMA, a dizer que ele foi suplente do Doni), o projecto agradecer-te-ia imenso!
- Tenho duas para você, meu amigo: essa daqui é da convocação e essa fala sobre o que aconteceu com os convocados depois daquele ano. Abraços, MYS77 ✉ 13:27, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
Helton taken care of, thanks a million! Another favour, man: please create C.D. MAFRA PLAYERS (new Segunda Liga players), I have already added the (red) cats in all players. And, last but not least, I think it's time I had a new account :) --188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:35, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
- Done! For sure it's time to you return 100% (of course it's your choice), but it would be more grateful to see you around here as a fully-registered user. Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 19:22, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
With this list (please see here https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:WhatLinksHere/C.D._Mafra&limit=500), and using HotCat, do you think you can add the "C.D. Mafra players" category to all the others where I have not added it (I have done so in these 26 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:C.D._Mafra_players)? If you can't do it any other way than automatically (I have NEVER used HotCat), please don't bother mate. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:55, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- Done! Included all manually, I don't like HotCat, to be honest... Cheerio, MYS77 ✉ 13:58, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
A BRIEF stint (https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jo%C3%A3o_Afonso_(footballer,_born_1982)&diff=675756394&oldid=669079368) of nearly 100 league games :) --220.127.116.11 (talk) 20:38, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- Totally "brief", don't you think? I think Corona's in Almería is more. Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 22:46, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
Yesterday, he wore last season's number 31. Is it possible that he prefers this number for games like this which don't have the LFP 1-25 rule? Or have UEFA just made a mistake? '''tAD''' (talk) 14:47, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- Nor did I watch it. Play up Pompey tonight! '''tAD''' (talk) 14:54, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- No. The standard layout for the infobox is
|years1 = etc.
|goals 1 =
|years 2 =
|club 2 =
You have it layed out as
|years 1 = |club1 = |caps1 = |goals1 =
Surprise, or maybe not... / Others
Wanderson (footballer). "Great" title, how many of those do we have only in Brazil? Check edit history to see who created it :)
- Moved Wanderson to a proper name. And I can't move Panionios, it's only allowed to admins :( MYS77 ✉ 21:04, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
Thanks. Do you know if this guy played in your country other than with Tamoio? Not likely he started playing at the age of 23, but not impossible of course. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:48, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
- I'm searching for something about Cláudio. And the guy who moved the page was the one who moved it in the wrong way, that's why he could move it. MYS77 ✉ 21:55, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
There was an edit conflict in Cláudio because I was composing/adding to the storyline, sorry for that. If you do not wish to reinstate your info again, don't worry i'll do it for you! --22.214.171.124 (talk) 22:11, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
Geography lesson now, for me of course: I was just improving the article of Bruno Nascimento and, according to FORADEJOGO, he was born in the state of Minas Gerais, but according to WP, Caçapava is in São Paulo. Are there two cities with the same name or what? Please make the pertinent corrections, I'm at a loss :(
Vê só esta "historinha", faz-te lembrar alguém no uso das referências (também, repara como em todos os parágrafos está escrito "(nome da cidade)-based club", TODOS!)? Eu arrumei umas coisas, caixinha, categorias e ligações exteriores (havia dois duas vezes repetidos), mas a "história" nem pensar, pelo menos por uns tempos. Se quiseres e precisares de ajuda, "apita" que eu arranjo umas referências, já que ele vem jogando já há um tempão no meu país.
Dúvida: ele chama-se WILLIAMS ou WILLAMS (o ZZ e o FORADEJOGO chamam ele desta última maneira, o SFOOT "vai" na primeira forma)? Um abraço, força aí! --126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:18, 18 August 2015 (UTC)
- Vou tentar dar uma "arrumada" na página. Agora, já que mencionou o Samba, criei também o Template:Sambafoot, já que identifiquei um padrão de links atuais do site. Abraços, MYS77 ✉ 01:35, 18 August 2015 (UTC)
- Também fiz a minha (pequena) parte, ele não assinou por dois anos pelo Vizela, mas um, corrigi isso. Parabéns, continuação de um ótimo trabalho. --188.8.131.52 (talk) 15:22, 18 August 2015 (UTC)
LA LIGA TEAMS templates
Hear me out man, here is my "defense":
a template for a team of the year is just like another squad template, thus it should only contain name by which the footballer is known. If it exists like that (full names) in the P. League, that does not necessarily mean it is correct. Ah, and you also have gross displays like in the case of Juanfran Torres, that's a name/nickname mixture and the player is NEVER addressed like that.
- No worries, just thought that was the correct way. If you want it, you can do the same in the Segunda División ones (i.e. Template:2013–14 Segunda División Team of the Year and Template:2014–15 Segunda División Team of the Year). Cheerio, MYS77 ✉ 19:19, 19 August 2015 (UTC)
Going at it :) Have already done it, in the past, to some Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 templates, never in the Premier League because I VERY RARELY edit there (Nacho Monreal, and only a few others). --184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:40, 19 August 2015 (UTC)
Needless page move...
...in my opinion of course, I checked all the people with a similar name, and NO ONE has "Luis" in their full names. Could you please, if you agree with me of course, move José Luis Morales Martín to the previous "José Luis Morales"?
- There's José Luis Morales Nogales, current Levante player, mate. :) MYS77 ✉ 03:57, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
Hey, please don't be so cocky and say stuff that makes me feel like you think you are better than everyone. Really tired of that... A revert is ok, but a edit summary (if any) can be more friendly. You aren't talking to a newbie but a established editor instead. Kante4 (talk) 15:52, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
An Almightey amount of work is coming!
Just a heads up that today Bilbao Athletic start off their Segunda División season. A lot of players are going to become professionals, so we are going to have a lot to write! On a side note, I'm surprised how they could be having Yanis Rahmani, who wasn't even born in the French Basque Country '''tAD''' (talk) 12:36, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for writing articles on new professional players and managers, this is much appreciated. Just to let you know, when you add the "People from..." category, Catalan and Valencian people are now arranged by comarca rather than province. I don't know why it's just them, but that's the way it is. '''tAD''' (talk) 18:20, 24 August 2015 (UTC)
I sketched up three VERY quick drafts for Barcelona B players without articles, the links are at the bottom of my user page. Mi casa es tu casa, feel free to improve them in any manner you see fit (I've left off the infoboxes as the statistics will no doubt change frequently before any player passes notability) '''tAD''' (talk) 00:50, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
I have also drafted an article on Borja Mayoral, a player with a record like his should be in the first team in no time – although unfortunately his employers can buy any replacement quite comfortably. '''tAD''' (talk) 18:57, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
I see that your project Marc Caballé has been loaned to CD Lugo, likely to make a senior debut there. If you know how, can you remove the visible sponsor on the kit designs for Lugo? '''tAD''' (talk) 20:32, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
Olá. Como não posso editar em páginas protegidas, poderia, por favor, colocar na página do FC Barcelona que os jogadores Agostinho Cá e Joel Huertas foram emprestados ao Lleida Esportiu. Ainda, no campo do Alen Halilović, o nome do clube Sporting de Gijón aparece somente como "Sporting Gijón". Você pode colocar Sporting Gijón. Obrigado.
http://www.fcbarcelona.es/futbol/barca-b/detalle/noticia/joel-huertas-cedido-al-lleida-esportiu — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 01:15, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
Is it Antonio Raillo or Antonio RAÍLLO (note the accent)?
- Well, per Espanyol's official web, it seems to be "Raillo". And since BDFUTBOL contains some errors now and then, let's leave it like this. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:35, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
- Very confusing indeed. I only created him as Raillo (without the accent) because of the official web. Cheers, MYS77 ✉ 18:38, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
If/when you can, please match these guys: João Alexandre Graça Rodrigues, Costinha and João José Pereira Costa, they all have the nickname of the second. I think we should leave them all "Costinha (Portuguese footballer, born X year)", what is your opinion?
- This "Portuguese" is needed or "(footballer, born X year)" already fills it? MYS77 ✉ 21:33, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
If there are no Brazilian (or Angolan/Mozambican, could be) ones, then I guess your approach is correct (only "footballer", without mention to nation). After using the search engine here (Costinha+footballer), found nothing else in other countries, but this other Portuguese guy. --22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:51, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
- Moved three, except the "original one". The guy was an international while the others aren't, and everybody know "Costinha" as him, the others are not that "popular". Cheerio, MYS77 ✉ 01:35, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
Hi, I notice you're on Wikipedia:List of administrator hopefuls. Wikipedia would benefit from more admins. If you have been editing for more than 12 months (preferably 24+ months), and have been editing fairly consistently for the past 6 months (preferably 12+ months) with at least 100 edits a month (this tool will help) - or an explanation for any gaps, and haven't been blocked or topic banned in the past three years - or a good explanation for a recent block or ban, don't have a recent history of edit warring or arguing with other editors, feel you can explain why you wish to be an admin, can demonstrate some understanding of Wikipedia's procedures and processes, or know where to go for guidance, and are confident enough to go through a RfA, please get in touch with me. We can talk about it some more, and if all looks OK, I'll nominate you. SilkTork ✔Tea time 12:20, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
- @SilkTork: Thank you for considering me, I'm very honored. I think I have some knowledge of the Wikipedia guidelines, and although I would be mainly focused on football things, I could do a decent job as an administrator. I don't have a "consistency" in my edits, although they've always surpassed the 800 p/m since the last 12 months, or 1,000 since this year. Currently, I'm editing more because I'm unemployed, but the decision is up to you. Again, thank you! MYS77 ✉ 15:52, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Thanks for the article Marc Caballé! Adorian (talk) 20:57, 31 August 2015 (UTC)|
Some doubts/questions about this player mate, let's see if you can solve them: 1 - I don't know if it was I who wrote "CENTRAL-PE" in his infobox, but judging from what you wrote months ago in Telmo Além da Silva (don't know if you have noticed - sarcasm alert - but many many Brazilians play in Portugal, 100% for sure in the Primeira Liga, almost sure the same happens in the second tier!) maybe I was wrong in doing so? Are there more than one Central club in Brazil?
2 - his birthdate: I went with what SAMBAFOOT said, but the Portuguese webs and Soccerway say something else, who is correct? 3 - last but not least, if you need to add/update/correct stuff in the infobox, go right ahead :)