- 1 Thanx
- 2 Welcome
- 3 WP:AIV
- 4 Pimlico State High School
- 5 VandalFighter
- 6 Salutations
- 7 Thanks
- 8 Fair use rationale for Image:Camino icon.png
- 9 ?
- 10 Sellotape
- 11 What?
- 12 Old Age
- 13 welcome to the club ...
- 14 ne philly/irish
- 15 Your request for rollback
- 16 Speedy declined: Judi Tyabji Wilson
- 17 Reviewer granted
- 18 Wikipedia:School and university projects
- 19 Sydney J Bush
- 20 Invitation to particpate in the December 2010 Wikification Drive
- 21 Please confirm your membership
- 22 Reference Errors on 27 November
Censorship in the UK - And just how I am meant to produce a citation for government censorship implemented with the full cooperation (and active participation) of all the major news organisations in the UK? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:57, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
You did not add reason or artilce name that is Vandalized by this user User_talk:220.127.116.11 Just have look on this article [] it might help you fight Vandalism Khalidkhoso 21:21, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, I don't understand you.--Matt J User|Talk 09:11, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for making a report on Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism. Removing and reporting vandalism is vital to the functioning of Wikipedia and all users are encouraged to revert, warn, and report vandalism. However, administrators are generally only able to block users if they have received a final warning (one that mentions that the user may be blocked) and they have recently vandalized after that warning was given. The reported user has not yet been blocked because it appears this has not occurred yet. If this user continues to vandalize even after their final warning, please report them again to the AIV noticeboard. Thanks. --Majorly (o rly?) 11:27, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- You may want to look into WP:TWINKLE or WP:VPRF if you are "serious" about vandal patrolling. — RevRagnarok Talk Contrib 12:26, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- Already use both of them! Matt J User|Talk 13:28, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
Pimlico State High School
- 3.5 has Aqua widgets for me. Maybe your JRE is out of date? --M1ss1ontomars2k4 (T | C | @) 04:16, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Hello 18.104.22.168 12:05, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for reverting my user page :) - Myanw 12:30, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Camino icon.png
Image:Camino icon.png is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in Wikipedia articles constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 18:47, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
Sellotape yeah sorry about that buddy, meant to revert it soon after. i am a bit of a wiki enthusiast and seeing as the sellotape article wasnt being intensely edited i thought id get away with it too...if it wasn't for you medalling english students! Trigg travers 23:52, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Same here. What are you trying to say. I CREATE THE PAGE AND I'M NOT HAPPY. I DELETE IT. WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION. I'M WARNING YOU TOO —Preceding unsigned comment added by Boiderela (talk • contribs) 18:37, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
THEN DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN? WHY I HAVE TO BLANK MY PAGE? IS IT PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY? YOU KNOW NUTS. DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSION WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING WHY OTHERS MAKE A DECISION. DON'T BE SO CHILDISH
CAN SENSE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS ENGLISH. WHY I HAVE TO BLANK MY PAGE? IS IT PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY? did i say i never blank page? stop being destructive like a kid. Pls don't behave you are some police in this wikipedia. There's freedom of speech or you better go stay in north korea.
welcome to the club ...
Just for the record, the continuous addition of the "most notably irish" population to ne philly is not a "good faith" edit. It's continuous and repetitive vandalism that we've probably reverted a dozen times. Centerone (talk) 16:41, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- I was just looking at the RC feed, couldn't tell if it was actual vandalism or not.Matt J User|Talk 17:49, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
Your request for rollback
Hi Ma8thew. After reviewing your request for rollback, I haverollback on your account. Keep in mind these things when going to use rollback:
- Getting rollback is no more momentous than installing Twinkle.
- Rollback should be used to revert clear cases of vandalism only, and not good faith edits.
- Rollback should never be used to edit war.
- If abused, rollback rights can be revoked.
- Use common sense.
If you no longer want rollback, contact me and I'll remove it. Also, for some more information on how to use rollback, see Wikipedia:New admin school/Rollback (even though you're not an admin). I'm sure you'll do great with rollback, but feel free to leave me a message on my talk page if you run into troubles or have any questions about appropriate/inappropriate use of rollback. Thank you for helping to reduce vandalism. Happy editing! Tiptoety talk 03:29, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
Speedy declined: Judi Tyabji Wilson
Hi. I have declined your A3 speedy: the thing to do with something like this is convert it to a redirect, which is evidently what the author intended. I'm not sure about notability of the target, but if it goes the redirect will go with it. Regards, JohnCD (talk) 13:22, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, I wasn't sure exactly what to do. I determined that the page they had created probably was notable enough, so I didn't want to speedy that. Matt J User|Talk 13:23, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on certain flagged pages. Pending changes, also known as flagged revisions, underwent a two-month trial which ended on 15 August 2010. Its continued use is still being discussed by the community, you are free to participate in such discussions. Many articles still have pending changes protection applied, however, and the ability to review pending changes continues to be of use.
Reviewers can review edits made by users who are not autoconfirmed to articles placed under level 1 pending changes and edits made by non-reviewers to level 2 pending changes protected articles (usually high traffic articles). Pending changes was applied to only a small number of articles, similarly to how semi-protection is applied but in a more controlled way for the trial. The list of articles with pending changes awaiting review is located at Special:OldReviewedPages.
For the guideline on reviewing, see Wikipedia:Reviewing. Being granted reviewer rights doesn't grant you status nor change how you can edit articles even with pending changes. The general help page on pending changes can be found here, and the general policy for the trial can be found here.
Wikipedia:School and university projects
- What is going on at Wikipedia:School and university projects? You reverted what at first glance appear to be good faith edits with an edit summary that reads "vandalism". You might think the tables are ugly, but they are good faith... unless there is some sneaky vandalism I didn't see..? • Ling.Nut (talk) 01:18, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- I apologise, I couldn't work out what was going on. From my perspective an IP user had made several edits in a row without using an edit summary. If they'd explained what they were doing in the edit summary I wouldn't have been confused. Matt J User|Talk 11:03, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- You don't need to apologize to me :-) But if you dropped a note at Mishelle's talk, that would be a nice thing. • Ling.Nut (talk) 11:41, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for flagging this problem. After several hours' digging, I found this has been an ongoing problem for over 5 years, tying down many hours of volunteers' time cleaning up:
- User talk:Sydney J Bush#Inappropriate behaviour on Wikipedia since 2005
- Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Spam#Sydney J Bush (permanent link)
- Wow, that's pretty dedicated of him. Nice job tracking down the related accounts. Matt J User|Talk 17:46, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
Invitation to particpate in the December 2010 Wikification Drive
|Hi there! I thought you might be interested in the December 2010 Wikification Backlog Elimination Drive. We're currently recruiting help to clear a massive backlog (22,000+ articles), and we need your help! Participants in the drive will receive barnstars for their contributions! If you have a spare moment, please join and wikify an article or tell your friends. Thanks!|
Please confirm your membership
|This is an important message from WikiProject Wikify.
You are currently listed as a member of WikiProject Wikify. As agreed upon by the project, all members will be required to confirm their membership by February 1, 2010. If you are still interested in assisting with the project, please add yourself to the list at this page—this will renew your membership of WikiProject Wikify.
Thank you for your support,WikiProject Wikify
Reference Errors on 27 November
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows: