From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Request for Help, please
Greetings Mr Mahmudmasri,
Nice to meet you.
Could you kindly help me translate this article into the Romanized Egyptian Arabic language? Please.
Your help would be very Gratefully Appreciated, Thankyou very much. --Philip J (talk) 05:05, 1 October 2015 (UTC)
- Dear Philip. It's a strange demand, but is there a specific romanization you are thinking of? Where should I post the romanization? Egyptians can understand the Arabic text normally, anyway. --Mahmudmasri (talk) 12:47, 1 October 2015 (UTC)
- Dear Mahmudmasri,
- The Romanized text would just be used for my personal reference so I could understand Egyptian Arabic better. (someone else had also kindly given me a translation of Romanized Tunisian and it looks nice).
- You can use this type of romanization and post your translation here.
- Regards, --Philip J (talk) 22:07, 1 October 2015 (UTC)
- Thankyou so much Mr. Mahmudmasri for your Outstanding translation effort!
- I very very Grateful.
- May you be Blessed!
- Yours Sincerely,