|I will be on wikibreak until August 2015; if you have any questions for me please instead refer them to WP:Teahouse. MatthewVanitas (talk) 15:11, 28 June 2015 (UTC)|
|Click here to start a new discussion thread|
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43|
- 1 Move of a User talk page
- 2 Karakol
- 3 Kara Moana Healey Submission
- 4 On reviewing drafts for submission
- 5 Prince Stefan Cernetic
- 6 Request on 12:47:01, 20 July 2015 for assistance on AfC submission by PlatinumDJs
- 7 Request on 22:10:20, 20 July 2015 for assistance on AfC submission by Mdy1981
- 8 Request on 08:21:33, 22 July 2015 for assistance on AfC submission by Rads sing
- 9 Disambiguation link notification for July 24
- 10 Draft:Giordano Memorization System concern
- 11 Orphaned non-free image File:Pahlavi General Oveisi small.jpg
- 12 Orphaned non-free image File:Riaz Basra SSP obit.jpg
- 13 MfD nomination of User:Fusionem/sandbox
Move of a User talk page
when you recently moved a draft from user space to draft space, , you also moved the User Talk page which should not be done. Can you move the talk page back? Thanks! 13 June 2015 (UTC)
Kara Moana Healey Submission
Hi Matthew. I would prefer to use StephenR0354 rather than Kara Moana Healey as this user name is not appropriate. StephenR0354 better reflects me as a user. I tried to delete and start again but I am not a proficient user of Wikipedia so I created a new user etc. I would be happy to delete my original user profile Kara Moana Healey if that is possible. Thanking you for your advises. Stephen R (Grandson of Kara Moana Healey deceased.)
On reviewing drafts for submission
Thanks for vetting the draft for submission. I followed up with a question in the article base. Maybe something will happen. Have a good summer! -- Haerdt — Preceding undated comment added 18:07, 19 July 2015 (UTC)
Prince Stefan Cernetic
Hello, I don't understand what i miss for my last edit to get my article approved. please be clear on what i must do because im lost Regards — Preceding unsigned comment added by BillionaireBay (talk • contribs) 12:14, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
- Hello @BillionaireBay:, what your article is missing is absolutely any WP:Independent sourcing whatsoever. It's basically just facts that Stefan wants to promulgate about himself, and sourced to his own personal webage. So it's not at all credible because it's just the subject talking about himself.
- Also, even a cursory look at Google shows a lot of skepticism about Stefan's claims to royalty, which the article doesn't mention at all, leaving out "half of the story". If it's your intent to use Wikipedia to promote Stefen's claims, be advised, that's not how Wikipedia works. MatthewVanitas (talk) 14:08, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
I have changed the page I sent in for review. I was just wondering if it will be accepted now. Also I have filled in a form for changing the username to Jason at Platinum DJs. Could you please let me know if these are enough changes or if I have to do more too get the page online. Thanks for your help! Annemarie
- Hello @Jason at Platinum DJs:, whenever you think your draft is ready for another review, click the "Resubmit" button in the pink box on the Draft page.
- That said, you really need to read WP:Notability (companies), as your current level of sourcing doesn't meet that mark. You must demonstrate that Platinum is somehow more significant than the thousands of other DJ companies on the planet, and not by Platinum's own claims, but by showing serious medic coverage and discussion of their work. If all that the world is saying about them is "they hire DJs to play shows and do a good job", that's great for a company, but it's not something notable enough to have an article for. MatthewVanitas (talk) 14:11, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for your feedback regarding the article for creation on Gertrude Katz. You wrote "we need works about her, not works by her, as footnotes". This makes sense. In light of that, what is wrong footnotes #3 and #4? Why are those insufficient?
Hi Matthew - Thank you for your feedback on my submitted article on Saurav Moni. I have edited the article now and added references, however it has been more than a week since I resubmitted and nothing has happened yet. I also did not get a reply when I asked for more advice on the discussions page. Please can you help? I do need to get this information out in the public domain soon.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Lambig, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page AOC (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Draft:Giordano Memorization System concern
Hi there, I'm HasteurBot. I just wanted to let you know that Draft:Giordano Memorization System, a page you created, has not been edited in 6 months. The Articles for Creation space is not an indefinite storage location for content that is not appropriate for articlespace.
If your submission is not edited soon, it could be nominated for deletion. If you would like to attempt to save it, you will need to improve it.
You may request Userfication of the content if it meets requirements.
If the deletion has already occured, instructions on how you may be able to retrieve it are available at WP:REFUND/G13.
Orphaned non-free image File:Pahlavi General Oveisi small.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Pahlavi General Oveisi small.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Orphaned non-free image File:Riaz Basra SSP obit.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Riaz Basra SSP obit.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
MfD nomination of User:Fusionem/sandbox
User:Fusionem/sandbox, a page you substantially contributed to, has been nominated for deletion. Your opinions on the matter are welcome; please participate in the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/User:Fusionem/sandbox and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). You are free to edit the content of User:Fusionem/sandbox during the discussion but should not remove the miscellany for deletion template from the top of the page; such a removal will not end the deletion discussion. Thank you. Sulfurboy (talk) 02:47, 3 August 2015 (UTC)