- 1 Matt Grimes
- 2 Darren Tilley
- 3 Matches played by Messi
- 4 The Beatles Invite
- 5 Jayesh
- 6 Shaun Maloney
- 7 Thanks
- 8 My Wikipedia input
- 9 Talkback
- 10 Talkback
- 11 Untitled
- 12 Pedro Alberto Maia Coentrão
- 13 Vandalism
- 14 Spacing
- 15 Vandalizing Warning
- 16 Derby County F.C.
- 17 Philippe Coutinho
- 18 Reference errors on 25 July
- 19 Tom aldred
- 20 Matthew Barnes Homer
- 21 Leicester City
- 22 One to keep an eye on?
- 23 Page move
- 24 Orphaned non-free image File:YCFC1950.jpg
- 25 acessdate
- 26 David cotterill
Matches played by Messi
These sources confirm that Messi played 60 matches scoring 73 goals on season 2011-12 and 46 matches/41 goals on 2013-14: http://www.transfermarkt.com/lionel-messi/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/28003 http://www.bdfutbol.com/en/j/j1753.html
Hi, thanks for that, I was also fixing the stats but you've done it faster hahaha, there's still one match remaining, on season 2009-10 it says "One appearance in UEFA Super Cup, 11 appearances and eight goals in UEFA Champions League", but the total count is 11 matches (not counting that UEFA Super Cup match). Thank you again, SaintJimmy94 (talk) 16:30, 23 November 2014
The Beatles Invite
Hi. Maloney actually played 81 games for Wigan Athletic and 29 for Aston Villa. ("Shaun Maloney". US Soccerway. April 4, 2015. Retrieved April 4, 2015.)
|Thank You for your edit at Olivier Giroud, your input is crucial to helping build Wikipedia! Cheers :) TeaLover1996 (talk) 04:51,
2 May 2015 (UTC)
My Wikipedia input
While I appreciate assistance from other Wikipedia users, I do not appreciate "final warnings" and find that inappropriate. I assume that all accounts are monitored for anyone deliberately "vandalizing" the site. I will not re-enter information that you have deleted and will be more careful looking for references for edits in future.
Matty, can you please see that this article is deleted please? Sure, was part of a Primeira Liga roster with Rio Ave FC, but never appeared in the league for them, nor did he compete in higher than the Portuguese Second Division.
- To protect pages you need to be an administrator, though any user can request page protection or issue warnings. Mattythewhite (talk) 22:38, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
WP:ENDASH does not specify sport results or anything of a similar irk, and 3 – 1 looks better than 3-1. I've taken the discussion to Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Football. Spa-Franks (talk) 12:25, 19 July 2015 (UTC)
Derby County F.C.
Hi Mattythewhite I'm new to editing wikipedia articles and all I really wanted to do was change the picture used in the article. I have found a few other pictures that would be more accurate for this footballer Thanks.
Reference errors on 25 July
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
- On the 2015–16 York City F.C. season page, your edit caused an unsupported parameter error (help). (Fix | Ask for help)
Matthew Barnes Homer
Hi Sorry. He is my cousin and wanted me to change his stats based on his knowledge. He would also like a picture added to the page. But I cannot do that yet. Would it be possible for you to do that please ? — Preceding unsigned comment added by AdamHomer78 (talk • contribs) 09:58, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
- Content needs to be cited by reliable sources, not from an individual's own knowledge as this is original research. Images can only be added if they are released under a free licence, and I'm not aware of any being available. Mattythewhite (talk) 14:27, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
Hi mate I would appreciate the help if you could removed any unsourced numbers for Huth, Okazaki and Fuchs, the club haven't announced their squad numbers as of yet. Jimmy Skitz's Answer Machine 12:04, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
- I've already got it wathclisted, so I'll keep an eye out. Mattythewhite (talk) 14:20, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
One to keep an eye on?
I have already reverted all, but have a look at this version of David Fuster (please see here https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_Fuster&diff=672398007&oldid=672397951), with the following highlights: 1 - intro, after "five national championships"; 2 - late storyline, two "charmers", "The team's fans were ecstatic at the announcement of the player's contract renewal." (always the fans!) followed by WP:CRYSTAL like no other.
I wager that Mr. CONSTANTINEIRO999 deserves a word of caution, but since I am not very diplomatic or at least not all I should be, I bring this to your capable judgement. What do you think? Speaking of "think", I "think" he will not give a fudge about any word of caution anyone might issue, but I hope to be sorely mistaken.
- In a related matter, don't know if the anon "user" afterwards is also this guy, but they decided that no, Mr. Fuster never played for Villarreal B, only Villarreal A. What a load of! --188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:24, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
Only an admin can perform it now, can you please move López Silva to "José López Silva"? I explain: yes, he is known by those two names, but keep in mind BOTH are surnames, it would be like having articles named "Rooney", "Casillas" or "Zidane".
- Looking at his BDFutbol profile, it seems as though he is usually known as López Silva. And per WP:COMMONNAME, "Wikipedia prefers the name that is most commonly used". So I think the current title is appropriate. Mattythewhite (talk) 20:07, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
BDFUTBOL presents the players always that way, Iker Casillas is also presented as "Casillas" there (see here http://www.bdfutbol.com/j/j1090.html) but is WP page is "Iker Casillas" not "Casillas", no? I have presented my arguments, title stays as it is if you want. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:49, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
- But you won't think ill of me if I look for a second opinion, will you? --220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:07, 31 July 2015 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:YCFC1950.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:YCFC1950.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
|date=is when the source was published,
|accessdate=is when it was last accessed on Wikipedia. So they're very often different. Mattythewhite (talk) 11:21, 31 July 2015 (UTC)
He did go to Glyn derw high school some of his football shirt are in there and I have meet him because I went to Glyn derw high school thats how I know he went there Gatesy15 (talk) 12:54, 1 August 2015 (UTC)