|Search user languages|
Do you have a job for me?
The bot can replace weblinks with a different url on all wikimedia projects. The new url must contain the same content.
- Please describe the process of how the old url should be rewritten in detail:
- Provide some example rewrites
- How do get the new url? Simple domain change? Is reading of page content needed?
- If the old url is still available or redirects to the new location the bot will correct the link only if the old website will be switched off (if you are the webmaster a note on your website for verifying would be nice)
- Watch this page for further inquiry
I came across this reference and see Facebook changed it to a 302 and eventually a 404. http://developers.facebook.com/news.php?blog=1&story=301 should now use https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/301