- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Wiki Loves Pride 2016
- 3 Political Positions of Hillary Clinton
- 4 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 5 Disambiguation link notification for March 10
- 6 Disambiguation link notification for April 4
- 7 We're on Twitter!
- 8 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 9 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 10 Reminder: Share your feedback in this Wikimedia survey
- 11 Invitation to discussion
- 12 Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
- 13 Disambiguation link notification for May 12
- 14 Sorry for the mistake revert
Hello, Michelangelo1992, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
- Introduction and Getting started
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article
- Simplified Manual of Style
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or , and a volunteer should respond shortly. Again, welcome! Sro23 (talk) 18:13, 19 May 2016 (UTC)
Wiki Loves Pride 2016
As a participant of WikiProject LGBT studies, you are invited to participate in the third annual Wiki Loves Pride campaign, which runs through the month of June. The purpose of the campaign is to create and improve content related to LGBT culture and history. How can you help?
- Create or improve LGBT-related Wikipedia pages and showcase the results of your work here
- Document local LGBT culture and history by taking pictures at pride events and uploading your images to Wikimedia Commons
- Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Looking for topics? The Tasks page, which you are welcome to update, offers some ideas and wanted articles.
This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. The group's mission is to develop LGBT-related content across all Wikimedia projects, in all languages. Visit the affiliate's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome! If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's talk page.
Political Positions of Hillary Clinton
Greetings, Since you recently edited this article, I was wondering if you've noticed the sanitization of the article that is currently underway by an IP. I'd be interested to get your thoughts on that.... Thanks.CFredkin (talk) 20:34, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for letting me know! I've added my thoughts. Michelangelo1992 (talk) 22:17, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Tia Dalma, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Voodoo. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Status of same-sex marriage, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Diocese of Ottawa. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
We're on Twitter!
|WikiLGBT is on Twitter! |
RachelWex 19:23, 10 June 2017 (UTC)
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Invitation to discussion
Hi, Michelangelo1992. Please consider joining this discussion on the same-sex marriage article talk page regarding additions to the lead and to support or oppose the proposal. This message is being left for you as you have been active in this topic area. Thank you! --Justthefacts9 (talk) 09:26, 13 April 2018 (UTC)
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited Hurler syndrome, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Retinal degeneration (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
Sorry for the mistake revert
Hi There! I would like to apologize for the mistaken revert on the page I-cell disease.