User talk:Mit kebes
Please write questions about this page or anything you have that is Metroid related. They will be answered to the best of my ability-Mit kebes
Not entirely sure what you're trying to do, but is it something like this?
The superscript doesn't seem like it's gonna work too well inside the borders like that. I dunno. ~ lav-chan @ 14:58, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
- I'm trying to get this T , but when I enter it as a signature it looks like this <span style="border:1px solid #808;padding:1px;"><font color="silver";background="black";"> Mit </font><font color="black";background="silver";"> kebes </font><font color="silver";background="black";"> <font color="black">T</font> </font></sup></span> 13:32, 6 October 2006 (UTC). If you check the edit page there are a couple of extra lines. I don't know. Thanks for helping. -Mit kebes
- Have you got the 'Use raw signature' thing checked? I forgot if you mentioned it earlier. ~ lav-chan @ 21:53, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, and it said,"Incorrect HTML tags." - Mit kebes
- I'm still not entirely sure what you're going for since what you showed obviously doesn't match the HTML you posted afterwards, but maybe this is what you're looking for? This worked on mine, so try sticking this in the sig box:
- [[User:Mit kebes|<span style="border: 1px solid #808; padding: 1px;"><span style="color: silver; background-color: black;">''' Mit '''</span><span style="color: black; background-color: silver;">''' kebes '''</span></span>]][[User talk:Mit kebes|<span style="color: black;"><sup> T </sup></span>]]
- Should turn up like this: T
- Your problem before seems to be that your tags were mismatched. Like you have one inside the [[ ]] thing and one outside. Maybe that'll at least point you in the right direction, i dunno. ~ lav-chan @ 08:01, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
- I think I have what I want now. The reason the that the code didn't seem to match the look is I was screwing around with someone else's username but I messed up the cod and got a new look, but it didn't work as a raw signature. But because of your help I found a similar look that works. Thanks. - T
Thanks for your comment; it's nice to get feedback. Feel free to add whichever pics you like to your user page. They're licensed CC-BY-SA 2.5, so they can pretty much be used for anything. -- Moondigger 14:22, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
Welcome to Esperanza!