- 1 Your GA nomination of I'm Goin' Down
- 2 Wikipedia:Peer review/Super Bowl XLVI halftime show/archive1
- 3 Hello
- 4 Clean up Dylan
- 5 FRWL
- 6 Emma Stone
- 7 Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/Blast Corps/archive1
- 8 It's mouse time!
- 9 Hello from Allreet
- 10 A yes for No?
- 11 A barnstar for you!
- 12 Title TK
- 13 Nominate Jude Quinn for deletion
- 14 FAC: The Ecstatic
- 15 A PR for Taylor Swift
- 16 Wikipedia:WikiProject Film/Golden Hollywood Contest
- 17 A barnstar for you!
- 18 A barnstar for you!
- 19 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Your GA nomination of I'm Goin' Down
The article I'm Goin' Down you nominated as a good article has been placed on hold . The article is close to meeting the good article criteria, but there are some minor changes or clarifications needing to be addressed. If these are fixed within 7 days, the article will pass; otherwise it may fail. See Talk:I'm Goin' Down for things which need to be addressed. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of IndianBio -- IndianBio (talk) 10:00, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks again very much for your review of "I'm Goin' Down", IndianBio! Sure, I'll be happy to peer review your article. I'll try to start looking at it in the next few days. Cheers, Moisejp (talk) 02:35, 27 January 2016 (UTC)
I pinged you at Wikipedia:Today's featured article/requests/Pixies (2016 April Fool nomination) --Dweller (talk) 11:03, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
Clean up Dylan
Hi Moisejp, Thanks for getting in touch. I have been busy for the past year working on a documentary series about Obama.  It's been very interesting but weirdly relentless. Fortunately the end is in sight, and we'll finish work in 2 weeks. Then Margaret & I are going on holiday for a week. After that I'll be happy to work with you on revising and cleaning up the Dylan album FAs. We could add the material from the Cutting Edge Bootleg series and discuss other improvements. Shall I contact you in mid April and then we can work out how to approach this? All best wishes, Mick gold (talk) 08:59, 28 March 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Moisejp, we were talking about cleaning up the Dylan FAs. I've been informed that Blonde on Blonde will be Today's Featured Article on May, 16, 2016,  so we can start work on that. I'll try to add Cutting Edge material. Mick gold (talk) 10:14, 2 May 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, you're right. I just listened to Lunatic Princess and it's the same song. I was in the dark because Heylin placed it at the end of 16 June 65. Whereas in Cutting Edge, it is listed on 27 Jan 66 at end of NY sessions - before the move to Nashville. Thanks for correction. Mick gold (talk) 14:52, 24 July 2016 (UTC)
- I found some cites for the Accolades and added them, I deleted the ones that I couldn't verify which did not seem so significant. I removed several cover artists but I left the YouTube cites. At least they demonstrate a cover recording. If you want to be draconian and remove the YouTube cites, I don't feel strongly. Best, Mick gold (talk) 12:50, 27 August 2016 (UTC)
Hi Moisejp, Many thanks for your comments and edits on From Russia, with Love. This is now at FAC, should you have any further comments or edits to make. (BTW, there was nothing additional in the sources on the St George point, so I removed it from the lead as being not significant enough). Cheers. – SchroCat (talk) 11:27, 18 April 2016 (UTC)
- Hi FrB.TG. I will definitely look at it, in the next few days or in the not-too-distant future. Cheers! Moisejp (talk) 15:00, 28 April 2016 (UTC)
Hey Moisejp, looks like you've been busy! Blast Corps is also at FAC, if you have any additional comments or support. Thanks again for the thorough peer review! czar 07:15, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
It's mouse time!
Hello from Allreet
Hi, Moisejp: Good to hear from you. Which article? BoB? Whatever, I'll look for it on Monday. That is good news. Coincidentally enough, I've been working on a project for the radio station where I volunteer, and the big night is Monday. It's a training session for our volunteer program hosts. We're having over 30 people show up on Monday (so I'll mention it to the crowd), and then another 25 at a second, identical session 10 days later. Anyway, radio has been keeping me busy. I'm on the board of directors and I'm also a program host. I'm trying to get the Operations Director to okay a special for May 24, Bob's 75th birthday. If he doesn't go for it, then I'll do a special on my own show on May 21. You may want to tune in: wdiy.org, Saturdays, 11 am-1 pm. I have about 900 covers of Dylan songs, so I'll play all Dylan for two hours, featuring mostly covers and mixing in original cuts. Glad to hear you and Mick are still at it. I would like to get back in the fray, but it may be a while because of my radio commitments. But Lord knows, I have over 30 Dylan books and I'd like to get more out of my investment. Plus I miss the subject...and you guys. Take care. I'll make it a point to not be a stranger. Allreet (talk) 23:10, 12 May 2016 (UTC)
A yes for No?
Hi Moisejp, You have previously been good enough to review one of the previous Bond novels; I have recently filed Dr No, Fleming's sixth Bond novel, at PR for further consideration. If you have the time or inclination, I'd be grateful for any comments you may have. No rush and no compunction at all, obviously. Cheers – SchroCat (talk) 12:59, 25 May 2016 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|Many thanks for your sterling work on Dr. No and other articles at PR. Your efforts are hugely appreciated. Cheers - SchroCat (talk) 07:34, 15 June 2016 (UTC)|
Opening a Peer Review would probably be best. I haven't looked at the article recently, and I'm a bit snowed under at the moment. If you give me around a week, I'll be happy to take a look again. Sarastro1 (talk) 10:31, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
Nominate Jude Quinn for deletion
FAC: The Ecstatic
- @Dan56: Thank you very much for your interest in having me review your article. It looks interesting and I'd like to try. I can't 100% commit at this moment, but depending how busy I am in the next while, it's likely I'll be able to. Cheers, Moisejp (talk) 15:05, 16 July 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Dan56. Sorry to be late to get back to you. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have time to give the article a full review. I see you have accumulated several supports, so I hope that's OK. If the FAC coordinators asks you for a source check (not sure if Jonesy95's review counts) or source spot check, I'd be very happy to help with that. I'll be away from my computer for the next few days but would be available after that. Cheers, Moisejp (talk) 16:45, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
Hi Moisejp! You have previously been kind enough to offer a thorough review for Stone's article. I have filed Ms Swift's article at PR for further scrutiny. If you have time and interest, try to stop by for a review. No problem at all if you aren't able to. Cheers - FrB.TG (talk) 11:57, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
- Hi FrB.TG. I would definitely like to help you and IndianBio out. I'll be away from my computer for the next few days, but sometime after that I'll start a review. Cheers, Moisejp (talk) 17:23, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
Doc's just started up this contest about topics and articles covering Classical Hollywood cinema. Do express if you are interested or not by signing up under the "Editors Interested" section. Thanks. — Ssven2 Speak 2 me 06:02, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Thank you for participating in Emma Stone's PR and FACs. And when the first attempt for the latter failed, I didn't want to retry, but thanks to your and another editor's encouraging words, I retried my luck and succeeded! FrB.TG (talk) 16:27, 27 August 2016 (UTC)|
- Thank you so much for the barnstar, FrB.TG! I'm glad if my encouragement was helpful. :-) Moisejp (talk) 17:51, 27 August 2016 (UTC)
- Congrats on Title TK. We both started the FAC process almost at the same time and both of them failed. I am glad to see that both of them are now promoted. Great work! – FrB.TG (talk) 17:02, 10 September 2016 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Good work on getting Title TK through to FA: it's an excellent article and worthy of the gold star. It's a shame Deal has left the Pixies tho - I'm due to see them at the Brixton Academy in early December and it won't quite be the same without her! Cheers - Gavin (talk) 09:08, 23 September 2016 (UTC)|
Aw, Gavin, thank you so much—that means a lot to me that you think so! Thank you for your help and support on it during the whole process. I also want to say I'm very sorry to hear you're retiring. That's really so unfortunate that a number of other editors have become unbearable and have ruined for you this wonderful pastime that we call Wikipedia. :-( I really did enjoy peer reviewing your articles and was looking forward to contributing to more.
Have a fantastic time at the Pixies concert! Yes, I'm sure it won't be quite the same without Deal, though. I must admit, although I used to be a big Pixies fan, I've kind of lost interest in them since she left (I hope that doesn't make me sound like a musical snob—haha). But I'm sure it'll still be a great show, so do have fun! Take care and good luck. I hope maybe you'll decide to come back to Wikipedia at some point, but only if it feels right, of course. All the best, Moisejp (talk) 05:19, 24 September 2016 (UTC)