- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Moplayer, you are invited to the Teahouse
- 3 Disambiguation link notification for July 30
- 4 September 2014
- 5 Disambiguation link notification for November 8
- 6 Rivers Iraqi Kurdistan
- 7 Mahabad : Reversion of fusion and page renaming
- 8 Kurds
- 9 February 2015/History of the Kurds
- 10 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 11 Your submission at Articles for creation: Cities in Iraqi Kurdistan (June 18)
- 12 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 13 Your draft article, Draft:Cities in Iraqi Kurdistan
Moplayer, you are invited to the Teahouse
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Cities in Iraqi Kurdistan, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Barzan. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute constructively to the encyclopedia, we would ask that you assume good faith while interacting with other editors, which you did not on Erbil. Take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Thank you. 331dot (talk) 13:56, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
Please take care in using the word 'vandalism'; if you disagree with an edit, that's fine, but just because you disagree doesn't mean it is "vandalism". If you have concerns about an edit, please use the article's talk page. 331dot (talk) 13:57, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that you've added some links pointing to disambiguation pages. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Rivers Iraqi Kurdistan
Hi, Moplayer. I have noticed that you have edited several pages about Kurdistan, including Mahabad. Last week, this page was moved to Mahabad & Piranshahr, then renamed "Piranshahr 6 Mahabad". Since Piranshahr is at 80 from Mahabad and the title "Piranshahr 6 Mahabad" makes no sense in my way, I tried to undo the changes which Neekan (talk) made on this page. However, I got the message ″The edit appears to have already been undone.″ and my reverting of the changes was not visible on the preview page and had no effect. Can you help me undo the changes or undo them? Thanks. CathFR (talk) 12:36, 12 January 2015 (UTC)
- Hello CathFR,
- Thank You for the hint. I requested a move here. Now we have to wait until an administrator will review this. Have a nice day. --Moplayer (talk) 13:10, 12 January 2015 (UTC)
You are editing against consensus at this article. I urge you to self-revert and go to the article's talk page and discuss your concerns. I believe your edits to be made in good faith; I am not judging the content of your edits, simply the fact that they may not survive without an effort on your part to change consensus. You should read WP:Consensus, WP:BRD, WP:3RR and WP:EW. I will watchlist this page in the event you have any questions or require clarification. Regards Tiderolls 20:45, 14 February 2015 (UTC)
- No need to self-revert now; another editor has handled it. Please read previous discussions covering the subject and engage other editors on the article talk page before attempting to reinstate your content. Tiderolls 02:22, 15 February 2015 (UTC)
February 2015/History of the Kurds
Your recent editing history at History of the Kurds shows that you are currently engaged in an edit war. To resolve the content dispute, please do not revert or change the edits of others when you get reverted. Instead of reverting, please use the article's talk page to work toward making a version that represents consensus among editors. The best practice at this stage is to discuss, not edit-war. See BRD for how this is done. If discussions reach an impasse, you can then post a request for help at a relevant noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases, you may wish to request temporary page protection.
Being involved in an edit war can result in your being blocked from editing—especially if you violate the three-revert rule, which states that an editor must not perform more than three reverts on a single page within a 24-hour period. Undoing another editor's work—whether in whole or in part, whether involving the same or different material each time—counts as a revert. Also keep in mind that while violating the three-revert rule often leads to a block, you can still be blocked for edit warring—even if you don't violate the three-revert rule—should your behavior indicate that you intend to continue reverting repeatedly. DeCausa (talk) 13:19, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
- Are you kidding me?! And what is this on the tp of the article? If someone wants to revert, he or she had the chance to discuss there. But they did not. --Moplayer (talk) 13:28, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
- I'd give it a bit more time. People have varying priorities and their response time may not match your expectations. You may also consider contacting the reverting editor(s) on their user talk just to make sure they're aware of your article talk page post. Regards Tiderolls 18:02, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:04, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Your submission at Articles for creation: Cities in Iraqi Kurdistan (June 18)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Your draft article, Draft:Cities in Iraqi Kurdistan
In accordance with our policy that Articles for Creation is not for the indefinite hosting of material deemed unsuitable for the encyclopedia mainspace, the draft has been nominated for deletion. If you plan on working on it further, or editing it to address the issues raised if it was declined, simply and remove the
If your submission has already been deleted by the time you get there, and you wish to retrieve it, you can request its undeletion by following the instructions at this link. An administrator will, in most cases, restore the submission so you can continue to work on it.