|This user may have left Wikipedia. Morenooso has not edited Wikipedia using this account for a considerable amount of time. As a result, any requests made here may not receive a response. If you are seeking assistance, you may need to approach someone else.|
|This user may be busy watching the Superliga in real life. They may not respond swiftly to queries, but will probably get around to doing what you were asking sooner or later.|
|↓||Skip to table of contents||↓|
|This is Morenooso's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Morenooso.|
|Archives: Index, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|If you leave me a message here, I will respond here. Please do not leave talkbacks on my talkpage.|
Bear type necessities
- - Get dribble vest.
- - Feed da bear.
- - No se pica el oso.
- - Don't scratch eyes or other *ahem* things with Ben Gay on your paws.
- - pizza
- - Mickey D Big Macs
- - beer
- - shows on Univision where the women wear garters, hose and heels.
- - find a female type bear who will wear these type unmentionables.
- - get caught up on the Casino bear's commercials.
- - note to self - In next life come back as good looking male on a telenovela with holy smokes blondes.
- - Did I say next life? I meant right now. Holy smokes (Marjorie de Souza (and even that Russian Blonde at the drycleaners) would float my boat.
- - And, that's why you don't feed the bear!
- - Start a write-in petition to get the old fake bear back with the old voice-over actor (new fake bear is too fake)
Marie Osmond at the day time thingie last night
Grr, maybe this bear ought to jump back in the cold bath. GRRRR!!!
Uruguay 1 - Ghana 1
- Just came in; Uruguay dodged two bullets.
- Uru 1 1 1 0 1
- Gha 1 1 0 0
URU 2 - NED 3
- Looks like a good game. I think the Netherlands has the edge but let's see what the southside boys can do.
- Hmm. I missed most of the game due to Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/The Sugar Creek Gang.
NED 0 - ESP 1
- Final. NED 0 - ESP 1.
- The awards ceremony is touching. Tough to see one team lose but it seemed Spain was the agressor.
- Univision remixed the Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) Spanish version to highlights of the Mundial.
USA 0 - BRA 2
- North American SuperLiga time!!!
- Brazil scores at 28 minute mark.
- 45 minute mark.
- Two less minutes and it would have been 0 to 1.
- 0 to 2.
- Talk about lucky - another six inches to the right and Brazil would be up 3 zip.
# About time.
- Three minutes to go and looks like crying in the beer time.
- That was a quick three minutes.
MEX 1 - ESP 1
- Oh, oh!
- Mexico draws first blood at 11 minute mark.
- 1 to nothing.
- Scored in the extra minute.
New Page Patrol survey
New page patrol – Survey Invitation
Hello Morenooso! The WMF is currently developing new tools to make new page patrolling much easier. Whether you have patrolled many pages or only a few, we now need to know about your experience. The survey takes only 6 minutes, and the information you provide will not be shared with third parties other than to assist us in analyzing the results of the survey; the WMF will not use the information to identify you.
Please click HERE to take part.
You are receiving this invitation because you have patrolled new pages. For more information, please see NPP Survey
Latin American 10,000 Challenge invite
Hi. The Wikipedia:WikiProject Latin America/The 10,000 Challenge has recently started, based on the UK/Ireland Wikipedia:The 10,000 Challenge and Wikipedia:WikiProject Africa/The 10,000 Challenge. The idea is not to record every minor edit, but to create a momentum to motivate editors to produce good content improvements and creations and inspire people to work on more countries than they might otherwise work on. There's also the possibility of establishing smaller country or regional challenges for places like Brazil, Mexico, Peru and Argentina etc, much like Wikipedia:The 1000 Challenge (Nordic). For this to really work we need diversity and exciting content and editors from a broad range of countries regularly contributing. At some stage we hope to run some contests to benefit Latin American content, a destubathon perhaps, aimed at reducing the stub count would be a good place to start, based on the current Wikipedia:WikiProject Africa/The Africa Destubathon. If you would like to see this happening for Latin America, and see potential in this attracting more interest and editors for the country/countries you work on please sign up and being contributing to the challenge! This is a way we can target every country of Latin America, and steadily vastly improve the encyclopedia. We need numbers to make this work so consider signing up as a participant!♦ --Ser Amantio di NicolaoChe dicono a Signa?Lo dicono a Signa. 00:43, 27 October 2016 (UTC)