- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Automatic invitation to visit WP:Teahouse sent by HostBot
- 3 Better source request for File:Azadi Stadium Sorkhabi derby.jpg
- 4 December 2013
- 5 A help in the talk page of Iran
- 6 The Photo Montage of Tehran in the Page of Iran
- 7 Reference Errors on 23 January
- 8 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 9 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
| A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10... 100... 200
Hello, Msanta20, and welcome to Wikipedia! I am Sam Sailor and I would like to thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
Remember to always sign your posts on talk pages. You can do this either by clicking on the button on the edit toolbar or by typing four tildes
There are many ways you can contribute to Wikipedia. Here are a few ideas:
If you need further help, you can:
Again, welcome, and happy editing!
Automatic invitation to visit WP:Teahouse sent by HostBot
Better source request for File:Azadi Stadium Sorkhabi derby.jpg
Thanks for your upload to Wikipedia:
You provided a source, but it is difficult for other users to examine the copyright status of the image because the source is incomplete. Please consider clarifying the exact source so that the copyright status may be checked more easily. It is best to specify the exact Web page where you found the image, rather than only giving the source domain or the URL of the image file itself. Please update the image description with a URL that will be more helpful to other users in determining the copyright status.
If you have uploaded other files, consider checking that you have specified their source in a complete manner. You can find a list of files you have uploaded by following this link. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page or me at my talk page. Thank you. Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 03:14, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Baba Tahir may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 ""s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- [[File:Baba Taher First Tomb.JPG|thumb|[Old mausoleum of Baba Tahir in Hamadan]]
A help in the talk page of Iran
Please go to the talk page of Iran (Talk:Iran) and read the two last sections. If you agree with me about them, just write it down and say you agree.
The Photo Montage of Tehran in the Page of Iran
Hi, The current montage of Tehran in the page of Iran is a non-professional and non-standard montage. Because the black lines distancing pictures are disordered and unfit to the photos, and the photos are criticized themselves.
If you believe we need to use another photo in this part of the page of Iran, I can make a new version of the montage and include it into the page. But the current image you've put there is out of standards.
- Dear Arvid Qasemy! since that part is mainly focusing on the Iran's industries, I think you should use more of economic, financial and industrial symbols of Tehran. For example, you can keep the first two rows (photos of Tehran skyline, Milad tower and Azadi tower (as the symbols of Tehran)) and then include more photos from Central Bank of Iran, Tehran Stock Exchange, Tehran International Fair, Tehran Metro, Tehran International Tower (as a symbol of the construction industry), Tehran Oil Refinery, Tehran IKI Airport, Bank Melli Iran, Tehran Bazaar, Iran Air, etc. Thanks. Msanta20 (talk) 04:17, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
- Also, it would be very helpful if you could create the photo montage for other main cities of Iran, including Shiraz, Ahvaz, Kermanshah and Kerman. Thanks Msanta20 (talk) 04:17, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
- Arvid Qasemy! The new one is all about buildings. Could you include more of industrial environment in it (such as Tehran Oil Refinery, Tehran International Fair, Tehran IKI Airport, Iran Air, etc.) or some interior spaces (such as Tehran International Fair, Metro or Bazaar)? You can also add more rows (enlarge the length of the montage) to include more pictures. Thanks. Msanta20 (talk) 22:06, 12 June 2014 (UTC)
- It still has too many buildings in the montage. I think this one (the former version) is good, except the face that you need to remove this photo (it is mixed picture and not appropriate for the montage) and replace it with something else (industrial element and not another building). Msanta20 (talk) 08:37, 13 June 2014 (UTC)
Reference Errors on 23 January
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:04, 24 November 2015 (UTC)