|This is Muboshgu's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Muboshgu.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31|
|Things I can do to help Wikiproject U.S. Congressedit list
- 1 Hack Wilson
- 2 Merry Christmas
- 3 tiller54 is removing for partisan purposes.. please check the nyc campaign finance board for confirmation of my valid candidacy.
- 4 Sally Jewell
- 5 Happy Memorial Day!
- 6 Happy Holidays!
- 7 Jarred Cosart and Martin Prado
- 8 Nomination of Todd Takayoshi for deletion
- 9 Babin updates
- 10 Awesomeday2015
- 11 Dean Smith
- 12 Planned Parenthood shooting
- 13 DYK
- 14 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#.3D.3D_User:Muboshgu
- 15 A page you started (Rick Becker) has been reviewed!
- 16 Disambiguation link notification for August 16
- 17 DYK for David Dahl (baseball)
- 18 The Signpost: 18 August 2016
- 19 DYK for Statcast
- 20 edit war again on Ryan Lochte page?
- 21 DYK nomination of T. J. Friedl
tiller54 is removing for partisan purposes.. please check the nyc campaign finance board for confirmation of my valid candidacy.
- Walter N Iwachiw, RN SPNP SFNP,Businessman, CUNY/Concorde University of Law Educated, Owner of WNIS Companies (Telecom, Telemedicine, Assisted Living, Nursing/Hospital Facilities, Oil/Gas Exploration, Computers/Software/Hardware/Programing, Internet, Power/Internet Infrastructure, Personal/Computer Security, Residential/Commercial/Manufacturing Development, Solar/Fuel Cell/Nuclear Power Generation, Space Business Enterprises, Contract vendor to NYC Brd of Education, Contract Vendor to NYS BOCES). First Responder to WTC injured, Common Law Wife Roxanne RN also first responder but deceased from injuries, Step sister in Common Law Diane of NYS Dept. of Taxation WTC Deceased. World Network International Services Inc awarded 496 Million WTC URIR Grant for fiber restoral and installation below Canal St. World Network International Services Inc. initial awardee of MTA Cellular WIFI RFP, Hudson Yards High Bidder, Port Authority 2001 WTC 99 year lease high bidder, and MTA bidder for commuter wifi, http://www.nyccfb.info/candidates/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autobiography_of_Walter_N_Iwachiw http://www.iwachiw4mayor.net/ 
just bring up the nyc campaign finance page and search for candidates...don't participate in censorsip by partisan actors help free elections...
The Senate confirmed "Sarah Jewell" of Washington to be Interior Secretary: http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/floor_activity/floor_activity.htm http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/B?r113:@FIELD(FLD003+d)+@FIELD(DDATE+20130410) http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=113&session=1&vote=00094
Happy Memorial Day!
Jarred Cosart and Martin Prado
Sorry I forgot the source :P thank you for reverting but I have reverted back to my versions with the sources
Nomination of Todd Takayoshi for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Todd Takayoshi until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article.
Thank you very much for your help and attention to this matter.
I just want to tell u I'm awesomeday2015 and I have a big question for u the things that I have edited about mlb things are true I would just like to now why u keep changing it back to the original leave a message response below
|On 8 February 2015, In the news was updated with an item that involved the article Dean Smith, which you recently nominated. If you know of another recently created or updated article suitable for inclusion in ITN, please suggest it on the candidates page.|
Planned Parenthood shooting
This message is being sent to inform you that there is currently a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you.
Hello! Your submission of Kylo Ren at the Did You Know nominations page has been reviewed, and some issues with it may need to be clarified. Please review the comment(s) underneath your nomination's entry and respond there as soon as possible. Thank you for contributing to Did You Know!
A page you started (Rick Becker) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Rick Becker, Muboshgu!
Wikipedia editor Xaxing just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Fix the image in the infobox bit. Seems it is non existent on Wikipedia. Kudos
To reply, leave a comment on Xaxing's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Zack Burdi, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Southern League (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
DYK for David Dahl (baseball)
The Signpost: 18 August 2016
- News and notes: Focus on India—WikiConference produces new apps; state government adopts free licenses
- Special report: Engaging diverse communities to profile women of Antarctica
- In the media: The ugly, the bad, the playful, and the promising
- Featured content: Simply the best ... from the last two weeks
- Traffic report: Olympic views
- Technology report: User script report (January–July 2016, part 2)
- Arbitration report: The Michael Hardy case
DYK for Statcast
edit war again on Ryan Lochte page?
Another user with a history blocks is trying to add back the material I removed a couple of days ago. I haven't had many disputes so I'm often unsure of how to proceed. I added an extremely detailed explanation to the talk page and warned the user about possible edit waring but I've never actually contacted an administrator before and found the process very difficult. Maybe you could tell me if I'm on solid ground.
His name is JoetheMoe25. He's not registered and has had a lot of beefs. He's make several changes to the page I find trouble, not just the revert of mine, yet again. Is this a possible back door way Sy9045 could be using? Jackhammer111 (talk) 06:54, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
Excuse me. Since we are on the subject of the Ryan Lochte page and Lochtegate, I need to talk to you, Muboshgu. When you reverted edit warring on the Lochtegate article, you also reverted a grammar correction that I made, a legitimate one. I corrected a run-on sentence, but you put it back.—Bde1982 11:12, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
DYK nomination of T. J. Friedl
Hello! Your submission of T. J. Friedl at the Did You Know nominations page has been reviewed, and some issues with it may need to be clarified. Please review the comment(s) underneath your nomination's entry and respond there as soon as possible. Thank you for contributing to Did You Know! --DYKReviewBot (report bugs) 18:43, 25 August 2016 (UTC)