|This talk page is automatically archived by lowercase sigmabot III. Threads with no replies in 31 days may be automatically moved.|
TUSC token e80b809c8cc344eed212d9db46506234
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Hello. This message is being sent to inform you that there currently is a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents#Maybe this should be posted in edit warring? regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you.— Preceding unsigned comment added by Fleetham (talk • contribs) 09:20, 1 February 2011
Vivekananda University wiki page edits
Hi friend! Saw the edits reverted by You. Is the line "member of GUNI" not a relevant addition to the page?
Well you know better whether it's relevant or not. Saw your contributions to Wikipedia. As a junior ,just wanted to know and learn from a senior..so dropped in a message.
- @Shui8: As I see it, membership in an non-notable organization is non-notable. I don't know GUNI, perhaps it is a very important organization, but without an article I will assume it is not. I hope this clarifies my position. --Muhandes (talk) 12:09, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Defender of the Wiki Barnstar|
|In light of your tireless efforts against promotional-ism and art-spam in articles related to Education in India. ∯WBGconverse 07:18, 13 September 2018 (UTC)|
- Thank you Winged Blades of Godric. Although I decided to tone down my involvement with Education in India articles, it is nice to know it was appreciated. --Muhandes (talk) 07:46, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
what is questionable about the source provided for the upload?
- @Ge-eN-De: Can you please explain what source and what upload you are referring to? --Muhandes (talk) 19:17, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
Welcome! Hello, Ge-eN-De, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Unfortunately, one or more of your recent edits to the page Ooty have not conformed to Wikipedia's verifiability policy, and has been or will be removed. Wikipedia articles should refer only to facts and interpretations that have been stated in print or on reputable websites or in other media. Always remember to provide a reliable source for quotations and for any material that is likely to be challenged, or it may be removed. Wikipedia also has a related policy against including original research in articles. Additionally, all new biographies of living people must contain at least one reliable source.
If you are stuck and looking for help, please see the guide for citing sources or come to the new contributors' help page, where experienced Wikipedians can answer any queries you have! Here are a few other good links for newcomers:
The five pillars of Wikipedia Contributing to Wikipedia How to edit a page Help pages Tutorial How to write a great article Simplified Manual of Style I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (Ge-eN-De (talk) 19:24, 13 September 2018 (UTC)); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or ask a question on your talk page. Again, welcome. Muhandes (talk) 10:53, 30 November 2017 (UTC)
- @Ge-eN-De: Oh, sorry, that was nine months ago and it does not relate to any "upload" there isn't any issue of questionably source, so I did not understand what you were referring to. It probably refers to which you made. In your edit you did not provide any reliable sources, or in fact, any sources, for verification, so it had to be reverted. I hope this clarifies it. --Muhandes (talk) 10:10, 14 September 2018 (UTC)
thats strange the notification showed up just yesterday - Aloha
RGPV Talk Page
- See Talk:Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya#Multiple MOS and other guideline violations. --Muhandes (talk) 13:14, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
- already replied there — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 13:24, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
- you are the one who's being disruptive here and bullying around.try this in US,UK universities, you will be shown your place. plus I highly doubt your academic credentials and why would edit Indian education articles when you are from Israel, never been to India or studied here?! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 14:02, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
- You should avoid ad hominem arguments. Who I am is beside the point (although I am who I say I am). There are policies and guidelines which reflect consensus and your edit is against them. I listed them for you so you could see exactly what the problems are and what you need to fix. Instead of correcting the problems (for example, removing Indic script is easy) you come to my talk page and throw ridiculous accusations. By doing this you are, again, saying "I don't care about policies and guidelines, I'll do what I want and see if I care". Lets see where this goes. --Muhandes (talk) 14:15, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
- There's nothing there to be corrected.you made personal remarks to which i replied. look at at your main page, no highly-educated individual that you claim to be, uses such language. what do you have to say about the replies with regards to the article? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:18, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
- What replies? You violate the guidelines. You explain why the guidelines are bad, but that is not a reply. Again, ad hominem arguments are pointless. --Muhandes (talk) 14:22, 20 September 2018 (UTC)