User talk:Mychele Trempetich
- 1 Guillermo Zapata Pérez de Utrera
- 2 Talkback
- 3 Re:
- 4 You're welcome!!
- 5 Snow White
- 6 Your edits
- 7 Article review
- 8 Thanks....
- 9 Drawing of prince Kanefer
- 10 Childfree vs. childless
- 11 Ways to improve Tetiankhkem
- 12 Interwiki links
- 13 A page you started (Bertha of Vohburg) has been reviewed!
- 14 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 15 Disambiguation link notification for December 4
- 16 Orphaned non-free image File:Xuitlaltzin.png
- 17 About the proposal to add Puduhepa to WP:VA/E
- 18 Disambiguation link notification for April 20
- 19 Orphaned non-free image File:Colorina (telenovela).jpg.png
Guillermo Zapata Pérez de Utrera
You restored this as a separate article because of his boxing. I couldn't find him at boxrec.com, so what sources say he was a boxer, much less a notable one that merits his own article because he meets WP:NBOX? I'll look for your reply here. Papaursa (talk) 03:23, 15 September 2012 (UTC)
- Hello! Well, Guillermo is maybe better known as the father of Laura Zapata then as a boxer. It is said in one book that he was a professional boxer.
This book is The Encyclopedia of Unsolved Crimes. It was written by Michael Newton. On page 411 Guillermo is mentioned with his wife and daughter. Page 411. Be well!--Miha (talk) 11:58, 15 September 2012 (UTC)
- A brief mention on one page of a book does not show he's a notable boxer. I think you were correct when you redirected the article. Unless you have better evidence of notability, I will redirect it later. Papaursa (talk) 22:05, 15 September 2012 (UTC)
Hi Miha, can you tell me how are you surfing the Internet? Your current ip address shouldn't, theoretically, be used by legit users so I need to understand why is it your connection to let you edit again. --Vituzzu (talk) 11:43, 30 October 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, princess is ok, but not for Spanish "princesses", daughters of Spanish monarchs, who are always called "infantas" (same goes for prince > infante). The reason why, for example, Philip of Spain is called "Príncipe de Asturias" is because that is a hereditary title, but he is still an infante. So yes, you can use prince/princess in Spanish wikipedia but not for referring to Spanish royalty which should always be infante/infanta. Best regards, --Maragm (talk) 13:09, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
- Wow, what a cool coincidence. ;o) Of course I survived. Where no end-o'-the-world, there´s no survival. ;-)) I'm happy that you liked the reading. Regards;--Nephiliskos (talk) 15:50, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, milady. I am a guy. *bowin'-to-you* ;o) 32 springs young and a big fan of fairy tales, myths, legends and ancient cultures. Yes, there are many adaptions and interpretative movies about Snow White. From sappy Disney versions to dignified german movies to splatty horror movies and comedies. Not to forget the many theatre and opera cosplays. One better and more dignified than the others. Regards;--Nephiliskos (talk) 16:01, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
When you make changes to articles, could you please make sure the diffs are readable (by refraining from deleting newlines, etc.)? It's nearly impossible to tell what changes you have made in edits like  and . Thanks! -Zanhe (talk) 16:36, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
...Mychele. Most flattered by your special award! I keep busy in three wikis (en, pt, and es) but trying to spend some more time here and contribute as best as I can. Best regards y muchas gracias, --Maragm (talk) 18:10, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
Drawing of prince Kanefer
Hi! Of course you may use it! I once drawed it for German wiki and used an exquisit source:
Peter Der Manuelian: Slab Stelae of the Giza Necropolis (= Publications of the Pennsylvania-Yale Expedition to Egypt. Volume 7). Peabody Museum of Natural History of Yale University. New Haven/ Philadelphia 2003, ISBN 0974002518, p. 42–44, obj. No.5b.
You should use that note as a direct reference on the picture description. I will ask one of my befriended administrators in German wikipedia to move the drawing to the commons. Tally-ho!^^ --Nephiliskos (talk) 16:26, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. Once I got the picture, I couldn't help meself and re-edited the article.^^ Have a nice weekend! Here in Germany we are celebrating the Pentecost weekend. ;-) Regards;--Nephiliskos (talk) 14:28, 7 June 2014 (UTC)
I took the liberty of changing the word "childfree" in Matilda of Amboise to "childless". Just a heads-up; the two are not, generally, mutually interchangeable. "Childfree" implies a deliberate choice not to have children, which I doubt she would have taken, given the era. If I'm wrong, please feel free to revert, by all means.
Ways to improve Tetiankhkem
Hi, I'm Rent A Troop. Mychele Trempetich, thanks for creating Tetiankhkem!
The tags can be removed by you or another editor once the issues they mention are addressed. If you have questions, you can leave a comment on my talk page. Or, for more editing help, talk to the volunteers at the Teahouse. Rent A Troop (talk) 19:37, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
- My mistake I misunderstood reading the sources, I have restored the changes. --Rent A Troop (talk) 04:53, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
A page you started (Bertha of Vohburg) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Bertha of Vohburg, Mychele Trempetich!
Wikipedia editor TeriEmbrey just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Thanks for creating this stub. Can you add more references in English? Have you tried a search in Google books for information on her (books.google.com )?
To reply, leave a comment on TeriEmbrey's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:13, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Loe of Maui, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Loe (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Orphaned non-free image File:Xuitlaltzin.png
Thanks for uploading File:Xuitlaltzin.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Gizza proposed to add this woman to the list, however there have been no votes since January 5, 2016. I've supported this proposal so that the proposal won't be closed as NO CONSENSUS. The proposal may be closed as NO CONSENSUS if no other Wikipedians participated in the voting in the near future, though, so I asked you, who contributed to this article to a certain extent to vote. Thanks!--RekishiEJ (talk) 05:08, 31 March 2016 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Kamauliwahine, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Wahine (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Orphaned non-free image File:Colorina (telenovela).jpg.png
Thanks for uploading File:Colorina (telenovela).jpg.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).