- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- Please bear these points in mind while editing Wikipedia
- Respect copyrights – do not copy and paste text or images directly from other websites.
- Maintain a neutral point of view – this is possibly the most important Wikipedia policy.
- Take particular care while adding biographical material about a living person to any Wikipedia page. Particularly, controversial and negative statements should be referenced to multiple reliable sources.
- No edit warring and sockpuppetry.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to do so.
- Do not add troublesome content to any article, such as: copyrighted text, libel, advertising or promotional messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Deliberately adding such content or otherwise editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism, doing so will result your account or IP being blocked from editing.
- Lastly, if you are editing an article about an individual or group of people, please adhere to Wikipedia's Biography of Living Persons' policy.
The Wikipedia Tutorial is a good place to start learning about Wikipedia. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and discussion pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~ (the software will replace them with your signature and the date). Again, welcome! nsaum75¡שיחת! 04:48, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- Nope, I have not violated the 3RR; you have. I am reporting you. Cheers, Huldra (talk) 10:26, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
Do I really need to open another SPI or would you mind going on the SPI page to let them know you made another account? nableezy - 14:41, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- actually, here you go.
Your name has been mentioned in connection with a sockpuppetry case. Please refer to Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Drork for evidence. Please make sure you make yourself familiar with the guide to responding to cases before editing the evidence page. nableezy - 14:48, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
|Blocked as a sockpuppet
appeal the block by adding the text