|This is Narutolovehinata5's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Narutolovehinata5.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3|
|6 February 2017|
- Also, if you are asking why I tagged your page for deletion, just leave a new message below the "Talk Page" thing. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 07:40, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- 1 Lanka BBC
- 2 Help Me
- 3 Help
- 4 Undelete
- 5 Reviewed
- 6 List of Chinese leaders in the international organizations
- 7 DYK for Myth & Roid
- 8 Yetiforce on Wikipedia
- 9 My page was removed
- 10 Response User talk:Benjaminburg
- 11 Happy Birthday!
- 12 I have unreviewed a page you curated
- 13 Happy Birthday
- 14 I have unreviewed a page you curated
- 15 Reference errors on 4 February
- 16 DYK nomination of D.Gray-man
- 17 New Page Review - newsletter No.2
- 18 scryed ga
- 19 DYK for D.Gray-man
- 20 D.Gray-man
- 21 New Page Review-Patrolling: Coordinator elections
- 22 New Page Review - newsletter No.3
- 23 Naruto
- 24 is this really unambiguous advertising which only promotes a company ???
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanka_BBC Bro Please Help My To Rewrite
- Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about the article. The company does not appear to meet our notability guidelines and thus cannot be included in the encyclopedia. Please read WP:NCORP for more information. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 03:42, 5 January 2017 (UTC)
please help me i crate this article more than 20 times but you are blocking my article why what i do for you
- @Rahi1998: Wikipedia has inclusion guidelines for what can and cannot be included in the encyclopedia. One of these guidelines is that the topic of the article must have been the subject of significant coverage in reliable sources; that is, there are sources (online or offline) by reliable sources (what constitutes a reliable source is determined on a case-by-case basis, but a good rule of thumb is that the source is an authority on the field, and/or said source is also considered reliable by others in the field). Based on what I could find, this BBC Lanka appears not to have been covered by such sources, and in fact, I can find little-to-no evidence that this company is even an actual television station like what is claimed in the article. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 03:56, 5 January 2017 (UTC)
I'm just trying to get my page back. It was valid, and meet guidelines. It was up for three years. Please restore it
- @Emitdfatt: What was the URL of the original article? I can't find it in the deletion log. But in any case, you accidentally posted your asking for help as an article, and thus the page has to be deleted. You may instead post your question on the help desk or at the Wikipedia:Teahouse. Thank you. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 23:22, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
I apologize. I am unfamiliar with Wiki and message and requests. My page was deleted by @JgZ... the reason was because the author was blocked or deleted which is irrelevant because my page was thee years old with valid content. Not sure what that user did recently, but that's irrelevant to my page.
Thanks for your help
- @The Kingfisher: It's a simple check to allow articles, particularly newly-created ones, to be indexed by search engines such as Google. It also serves as a rough check for newpage patrollers to see if a newly-created article meets inclusion guidelines or has been nominated for deletion. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 08:19, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
This may not necessarily strictly meet the no content CSD criteria. Please feel free to revert my tag and PROD it (or AFD it) if you think that's more appropriate, because I'm not particularly sure about it. I was musing over it when I noticed you'd made the AFD. Cheers, Matthew Thompson talk to me! 16:31, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
- @Thompson.matthew: Let an admin decide what to do with the article. If an admin decides that the article does meet A3 and deletes it then so be it. If an admin declines the speedy nomination then that would be the time for AFD. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 16:34, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
DYK for Myth & Roid
Yetiforce on Wikipedia
Dear Narutolovehinata5, Thank you for your service in reviewing entries. The company I work with and for myself personally, this is our first time submitting an entry into Wikipedia. So I would kindly ask for your assistance in helping us understand what we need to change so that the appropriate information about our company is included in Wikipedia. My understanding is that there is not coverage about our software is this correct? Also if I understand well, it seems one other observer feels we made a statement that is advertisement. Is this the link to the Yetiforce store, "and paid support, available in the form of support packages sold in the store." I am really trying to learn, so I hope this is not to amateurish to ask these kinds of questions. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon. Benjaminburg (talk) 22:12, 18 January 2017 (UTC)
My page was removed
I was testing the watchful population on how fast they would take down an addition if it was red or blue.
I also have a hard time taking you serious in a professional manner with a username of that sort. I also looked through your likes and dislikes. I found an astonishing amount of information I would never want revealed if I was the monitor for this well known website. That is enough of my ranting. (I am not against anime, just over sharing of any type of personal information) Robbertcorrick (talk) 06:56, 19 January 2017 (UTC)
Response User talk:Benjaminburg
Hello Again, thank you for quick response. I think we handled the change with COI. I hope.
Just so I can learn more. Would you mind explaining in your opinion why companies like SuiteCRM and Epesi pass the notability condition? Can you please explain the difference.
- @Benjaminburg: Right now that article is severely lacking in references, but a search proves that in the case of SuiteCRM at least it has been covered by reliable sources such as Opensource.org, Datamation, and Enterprise Apps Today. These hits appear to be independent of the company, meaning these pages were not written to promote or advertise, and were written by third-parties. In the case of your company, coverage by third-parties, let alone reliable ones, is sorely lacking. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 12:00, 20 January 2017 (UTC)
|Just a happy birthday message to you, Narutolovehinata5, from the Wikipedia Birthday Committee!
Have a great day! Lepricavark (talk) 17:19, 21 January 2017 (UTC)
I have unreviewed a page you curated
Hi, I'm DrStrauss. I wanted to let you know that I saw the page you reviewed, New Binary Press, and have un-reviewed it again. If you have any questions, please ask them on my talk page. Thank you. DrStrauss talk 19:15, 21 January 2017 (UTC)
|Wishing you all the best on your birthday! From the Wikipedia Birthday Committee.|
I have unreviewed a page you curated
Hi, I'm Meiloorun. I wanted to let you know that I saw the page you reviewed, Vaddiparti prabhakar, and have un-reviewed it again. If you have any questions, please ask them on my talk page. Thank you.
Reference errors on 4 February
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
DYK nomination of D.Gray-man
Hello! Your submission of D.Gray-man at the Did You Know nominations page has been reviewed, and some issues with it may need to be clarified. Please review the comment(s) underneath your nomination's entry and respond there as soon as possible. Thank you for contributing to Did You Know! Yoninah (talk) 00:39, 5 February 2017 (UTC)
DYK for D.Gray-man
|On 7 February 2017, Did you know was updated with a fact from the article D.Gray-man, which you recently nominated. The fact was ... that the character Komui Lee in the manga series D.Gray-man is based on the author's boss? The nomination discussion and review may be seen at Template:Did you know nominations/D.Gray-man. You are welcome to check how many page hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, daily totals), and it may be added to the statistics page if the total is over 5,000. Finally, if you know of an interesting fact from another recently created article, then please feel free to suggest it on the Did you know talk page.|
Answer to the: "Speedy deletion nomination of Arcticus System AB[edit source]"
I intend to fix the page according to the Wiki's criteria, however, i was just creating some pointers.
If this is the first article that you have created, you may want to read the guide to writing your first article. You may want to consider using the Article Wizard to help you create articles. A tag has been placed on Arcticus System AB requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section A7 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the article appears to be about a person, a group of people, an individual animal, an organization (band, club, company, etc.), web content, or an organized event, but it does not credibly indicate how or why the subject is important or significant: that is, why an article about that subject should be included in an encyclopedia. Under the criteria for speedy deletion, such articles may be deleted at any time. Please read more about what is generally accepted as notable. If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, then please contact the deleting administrator. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 10:14, 10 February 2017 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Alessio.bucaioni (talk • contribs)
As the original GA reviewer of the article D.Gray-man, do you think it lacks something besides copyediting (I requested the guild some weeks ago) before becoming a FA? I will try to make this article FA. Regards.Tintor2 (talk) 18:21, 11 February 2017 (UTC)
- @Tintor2: I would suggest you read the article School Rumble and use that article as a basis for the article. D.Gray-man is a well-written article, but while it's comprehensive at the moment, it's not ready for FA just yet. One suggestion I can give right now is for you to look for sources regarding the anime's production: how was an anime adaptation suggested? Why was one made? How were the characters cast? What went into the production of the anime? In addition, could the "books" and "video games" sections be expanded further, if possible? Lastly, and this is something I learned during the peer reviews for Puella Magi Madoka Magica: a wider variety sources should be used, particularly Japanese ones. While using primarily ANN is acceptable up to GA status, beyond that, relying too much on that source is seen as a flaw. At the moment, around half of the article's references cite ANN; it would probably be a good idea to add non-ANN citations as well to bring that proportion down. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 22:43, 11 February 2017 (UTC)
- @Tintor2: Production section, possibly in a subsection titled "anime". Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 00:00, 12 February 2017 (UTC)
- Also, I tried reducing the use of ANN in sales' section. However, ANN is the only site that posts news about the hiatus.Tintor2 (talk) 16:10, 12 February 2017 (UTC)
New Page Review-Patrolling: Coordinator elections
Your last chance to nominate yourself or any New Page Reviewer, See Wikipedia talk:New pages patrol/Coordination. Elections begin Monday 20 February 23:59 UTC. MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:17, 19 February 2017 (UTC)
Hi. I nominated the article mentioned for GAN. If you have the time, I would like to ask if you would review it. If you can't, please reply. Thanks. MCMLXXXIX 18:16, 21 February 2017 (UTC)
- @1989: Thank you for the interest but unfortunately I'm currently busy with real-life matters so I cannot do the review at this time. If you wish, you may leave a message at WT:ANIME and ask any of the other users there if they are willing to review the article. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 22:29, 21 February 2017 (UTC)
- It's alright. Someone already reviewed it. I also wanted to let you know that the main character of the series is nominated for an FA promotion. When you get a chance, could you give feedback? MCMLXXXIX 22:31, 22 February 2017 (UTC)
is this really unambiguous advertising which only promotes a company ???
is this really unambiguous advertising which only promotes a company ???
This page is not unambiguously promotional, because it contains only factual information and quotes of interest to researchers of the company, its history and products.Luminous Industries Australia (talk) 22:52, 22 February 2017 (UTC)