- I will post responses below your comment right here, so "watch" my page (or select to watch whatever you edit in your prefs). Same I will expect from you when I message you. Otherwise, continuity is completely lost.
- You can spy if you want... Only morons don't use e-mail when they want to conspire...
- My e-mail application actually has a bell thingy. I'll read them faster if you don't message me as well that you sent me one. Actually, it'd be more alarming to send me an e-mail, telling me you've left a message in my talk! :-)
- This talk is being automatically archived. All comments that are older than 10 days are removed and placed in the respective archive. In the rare case I don't respond to a comment, please remind me so.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) that produce your name and the datestamp. The automatic archive doesn't work if it doesn't see a timestamp!
- Δε θα κάνεις archive το talk page σου ποτέ; Telex 1 3 : 0 5 , 2 M a y 2 0 0 6 ( U T C )
The WikiProject Greece April 2009 Newsletter
| The WikiProject Greece Newsletter |
Issue XI (VII) - April 2009
To stop receiving this newsletter, or to receive it in a different format, please list yourself in the appropriate section Wikipedia:WikiProject Greece/Outreach#Delivery options.
Απουσιάζει η Ελληνιστική περίοδος από το Χάρτη της Μακεδονίας
Manomen (talk) 21:19, 27 August 2013 (UTC)NikoSilver, σε αυτό το σύνδεσμο http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HistMac.gif εάν κατάλαβα καλά είναι δικό σου διμιούργημα, θα ήθελα να επισημάνω ότι απουσιάζει η περίοδος των Ελληνιστικών χρόνων, που είναι τελικά και η πιο σημαντική είδικά για την αρχαία Μακεδονία και δεν νομίζω ότι υπάρχει αμφισβήτηση επί αυτού. Αν γνώριζα πως να το κάνω θα το έκανα ο ίδιος :-( αλλά το επισημαίνω διότι βλέπω ότι έχεις συμβάλει ουσιαστικά σε αυτό το άρθρο.
Notification of automated file description generation
Your upload of File:BigHistMac.gif or contribution to its description is noted, and thanks (even if belatedly) for your contribution. In order to help make better use of the media, an attempt has been made by an automated process to identify and add certain information to the media's description page.
This notification is placed on your talk page because a bot has identified you either as the uploader of the file, or as a contributor to its metadata. It would be appreciated if you could carefully review the information the bot added. To opt out of these notifications, please follow the instructions here. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 13:25, 5 February 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:41, 23 November 2015 (UTC)