Welcome to Wikipedia! Listed below are some brief introductions containing all the basics needed to use, comment on, and contribute to Wikipedia.
- Main Introduction — What is Wikipedia?
- The Five Pillars — What are the principles behind Wikipedia?
- Wikipedia:A Primer for newcomers — A good starting point.
- Quick Introductions to:
- What Wikipedia is not - even though everyone can edit it, Wikipedia is still an encyclopedia.
If you want to know more about a specific subject, Help:Help explains how to navigate the help pages.
- If you wish to express an opinion or make a comment, Where to ask questions will point you in the correct direction.
- If you would like to edit an article, the Basic tutorial will show you how, and How to help will give you some ideas for things to edit.
- If you would like to create a new article, Starting an article will explain how to create a new page, with tips for success and a link to Wikipedia's Article Wizard, which can guide you through the process of submitting a new article to Wikipedia.
- For more support and some friendly contacts to get you started, the Editors' Welcome page or the Wikipedia:Teahouse page could be your next stop!
Hello, I'm Yamaguchi先生. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Thane, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed and archived in the page history for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you need guidance on referencing, please see the referencing for beginners tutorial, or if you think I made a mistake, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Yamaguchi先生 (talk) 23:45, 25 August 2016 (UTC)