User talk:No Swan So Fine
You've got mail!
Category:Nancy King live albums has been nominated for discussion
Category:Nancy King live albums, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. A discussion is taking place to see if it abides with the categorization guidelines. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the categories for discussion page. Thank you.
Hi. We're into the last five days of the Women in Red World Contest. There's a new bonus prize of $200 worth of books of your choice to win for creating the most new women biographies between 0:00 on the 26th and 23:59 on 30th November. If you've been contributing to the contest, thank you for your support, we've produced over 2000 articles. If you haven't contributed yet, we would appreciate you taking the time to add entries to our articles achievements list by the end of the month. Thank you, and if participating, good luck with the finale!
The Signpost: 1 October 2018
- From the editor: Is this the new normal?
- News and notes: European copyright law moves forward
- In the media: Knowledge under fire
- Discussion report: Interface Admin policy proposal, part 2
- Arbitration report: A quiet month for Arbcom
- Technology report: Paying attention to your mobile
- Gallery: A pat on the back
- Blog: After a catastrophic fire at the National Museum of Brazil, a drive to preserve what knowledge remains
- Recent research: How talk page use has changed since 2005; censorship shocks lead to centralization; is vandalism caused by workplace boredom?
- Humour: Signpost Crossword Puzzle
- Essay: Expressing thanks
It's rather far from a forgotten thing, but I've been working on an expansion of the above. I shall be pushing it to Peer Review at some point around mid-November where your input would be greatly appreciated. Best regards. KJP1 (talk) 08:19, 8 October 2018 (UTC)
- I’ll keep an eye on it. Thanks so much for your great garden writing, it’s a really neglected part of our glorious poetry.No Swan So Fine (talk) 10:41, 9 October 2018 (UTC)
Nomination of Fulda Cessna crash for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Fulda Cessna crash until a consensus is reached, and anyone, including you, is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Brandmeistertalk 15:18, 16 October 2018 (UTC)