|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|This is Novusuna's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Novusuna.|
I couldn't resist : )
Note, afaik, you are the first recipient of one of these from me. : ) - jc37 22:15, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
- Then I am honored to be the first. Novusuna talk 22:31, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
List of works Eugene Guillaume
Thanks for your encouraging words on the listing
just a small problem you may be able to help me on. This morning I went to clear my sandbox of the "List of works by Eugene Guillaume" so that I could start on another listing but inadvertently removed the article completely. By undoing the edit I got the article back but notice that the article does not appear in the listing of articles created. Not the end of the world but if this is easily fixed and you can get the article into the listing I would be pleased. If it is not easily remedied then do not worry. Thanks
- @Weglinde:Hmm...If you're referring to this list, then I still see the article listed there. Don't worry, all you did was accidentally blank the page. The article itself wasn't removed, and undoing that edit was all it took to fix it. Novusuna talk 09:58, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
You identified the correct list but when I go to that page the Guillaume listing is not mentioned. Anyway thanks again for your help. Much appreciated.
There is currently a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you.
Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard/Incidents#Cyberbullying_over_article_about_Anita_Sarkeesian— alf laylah wa laylah (talk) 23:17, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
List of works by Auguste Carli
I would really appreciate some help. I created the above in my sandbox and have now moved it to wikipedia. Now I need to clear the sandbox for new work but each time I try to do this I end up removing the article from sandbox AND wikipedia. I would be grateful if you could advise the correct procedure. Thanks Weglinde (talk) 07:58, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
- @Weglinde: The article has already been moved, so anything you do to the sandbox shouldn't have any actual effect on the mainspace article. I have taken the liberty of removing the redirect that was created when you moved the article from your sandbox, which I think is the cause of your problems. In the future, I believe there is a box you can uncheck while moving an article to prevent the redirect from being created. Novusuna talk 19:34, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
I am really grateful. Thanks
- @Weglinde: One note, I was incorrect about there being an option to suppress the move. That does exist, but only for administrators. What you can do in the future, though, is to simply remove the #REDIRECT line from your sandbox after a move. Best of luck and happy editing. Novusuna talk 21:44, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
AfDs need more input
There are a couple of AfDs the desperately need additional high-quality input, either because they are relisted twice so far or have extremely low inputs so far. I thought it was high time I publicized them. Here they are:
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/DATE (command)
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Date (Unix)
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Nokia OS
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/VideoPad
Your input would be appreciated.
You may want to lock the page temporarily since it features as a suggested vandalism (in the alt text) on the popular xkcd web comic. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 06:51, 11 February 2015 (UTC)