User talk:Od Mishehu
|This user talk page might be watched by friendly talk page stalkers, which means that someone other than me might reply to your query. Their input is welcome and their help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated.|
- 1 Category:Wikipedians who support proprietary software
- 2 Word88 Page Protection
- 3 Weird day....
- 4 A page with this title has previously been deleted.
- 5 Ani medjool
- 6 User:ישעיהו שוורץ
- 7 User talk:Robertgreer#Ballet News
- 8 Precious anniversary
- 9 Weird thing at WP:WSS/P
- 10 Hello
- 11 Category:Maine religious building and structure stubs has been nominated for discussion
- 12 Category:Maine church stubs has been nominated for discussion
- 13 Moth stub sorting
A category you created is currently being discussed at Wikipedia:User_categories_for_discussion#Category:Wikipedians_who_support_proprietary_software. User:Dorftrottel 16:37, January 15, 2008
Word88 Page Protection
Hey i'm mczack26, im from the i.p. adress
Which you just declined, is this a way of verifinging that tilejoin is no longer on this address? There are other people on the network who edit anon.
P.S. It's a sad day when people can't edit anon on wikipedia...
A page with this title has previously been deleted.
Hi, Please let me know if you need anything to make the page again. Thanks.
"If you are creating a new page with different content, please continue. If you are recreating a page similar to the previously deleted page, or are unsure, please first contact the deleting administrator using the information provided below.
* 10:31, September 22, 2009 Od Mishehu (talk | contribs) deleted "Category:Bangladesh Fashion Week" (Empty category (CSD C1))
Normally I'd welcome ישעיהו שוורץ (talk · contribs), but in this case I think you are a better editor to do that as I'm he-0! Would you do the honours please? Mjroots (talk) 21:08, 15 September 2010 (UTC)
|... you were recipient
no. 904 of Precious,
a prize of QAI!
Hi OM - I hope you might be able to work out/explain what's happening at the Stub proposal page. I added a new proposal on the July subpage, and it appears when you open that subpage - but it's not appearing on the main stub proposal page. I thought it might be a problem with my browser cache, but I cleared that and still nada. Any ideas? Grutness...wha? 14:39, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
- It shows up for me. It may have been related to the Wikipedia cache, which some times falls behind on transcluded pages. If you still don't see it, try asking at WP:VPT. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 17:56, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
- I am Talmud student. I benefited from this article: Jewish Babylonian Aramaic. Why this revert? without knowledge in Jewish Babylonian Aramaic you can not read the Talmud Babli. Why do you do that ? Greetings to user:Od Mishehu --EthanLc (talk) 12:48, 12 July 2016 (UTC)
- You need to ask the user who did the revert, Schulhofpassage. The reason this user gave is that the edits which were being reverted were done by a user who was banned from editing. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 20:34, 12 July 2016 (UTC)
Category:Maine religious building and structure stubs has been nominated for discussion
Category:Maine religious building and structure stubs, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. A discussion is taking place to see if it abides with the categorization guidelines. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the categories for discussion page. Thank you.
Category:Maine church stubs has been nominated for discussion
Category:Maine church stubs, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. A discussion is taking place to see if it abides with the categorization guidelines. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the categories for discussion page. Thank you.
Moth stub sorting
Hey, just a heads up that I'm waiting on Wikipedia:Bots/Requests_for_approval#BU_RoBOT_25 to further tackle the moth stub category refinement. I threw the population template on Category:Depressariinae stubs just so it wouldn't be brought to CfD, but I definitely will get around to populating the category as soon as I have the approval to do so with automation. ~ Rob13Talk 22:08, 21 July 2016 (UTC)