This is the page for messages directed to me. Kindly place your message at the bottom, and I'll try to reply soon. --Opus33
- Archive 1: August 2003-October 2004
- Archive 2: November 2004 - June 2006
- Archive 3: July 2006-June 2007
- Archive 4: July 2007-March 2008
- Archive 5: March 2008-March 2009
- Archive 6: March 2009-June 2010
- Archive 7: June 2010-February 2012
- Archive 8: February 2012-April 2014
- Archive 9: February 2012-August 2015
- Archive 10: August 2015-January 2017
I`ve requested a third opinion regarding Nannerl. In future though, you should keep your snide remarks ("Your very username is a source of alarm here.") to yourself. Clarityfiend (talk) 00:22, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
- I'm sorry you took my remark as arbitrary rudeness but I meant to make a serious point: being a fiend about clarity can be a bad thing, if the result is to burden the reader with unwanted detail. Sincerely, Opus33 (talk) 16:31, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
Precious five years!
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Appalachian dulcimer, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Vogue (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.