|An editor has expressed a concern that this account may be a sock puppet of Willicher (talk · contribs · logs).
Please refer to Wikipedia:Suspected sock puppets/Willicher for evidence.
- *LOL* Really?? Then look at German Wikipedia!
- Don't worry: No, I am not a puppet! If you don't believe me, just force an check user. ;-) *ROFL* --Orangerider 16:39, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks and also for the template. It's pretty useful. --Orangerider 22:08, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
Your comparing of Nazis(m) and America(ns) in a cynicism way
I suggest you stop comparing nazism with the United States or its inhabitants. I don't what causes the jealousy on your side, but comparisons should only be made when realistic. Comparing nazi institutions to hamburgers and guantanamo bay to concentration camps is totally out of order. It is also offensive to victims of the Germans and their decendants. Also your rantings on America in generally will be removed from now on. Wikipedia isn't a forum, nor a stage for your warped political agenda.Rex 10:10, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
- Have you ever heard about cynicism?
- Sag mal, glaubst du etwa, dass mich dein nerviges Gelaber in irgendeiner Weise tangieren würde? Das geht mir am Allerwertesten vorbei, wenn du's genau wissen willst. Solch scheinheiliges Getue kann ich nämlich ganz und gar nicht leiden. Auf Leute, die meinen, erstmal austeilen zu müssen, dann aber nicht einstecken können, bin ich nicht sonderlich gut zu sprechen.
Bitte störe mich zukünftig nicht mehr mit deinem Monolog oder anderweitigen Sermonen, danke.
- Und nochwas, lösch nicht noch einmal irgendeinen meiner Beiträge! --Orangerider 19:42, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
- I've most definately heard of cyncism. (I'm ignoring the German rant, not really interested) But this is a case of rather bad taste. Nevertheless I'm warning you; be very careful with such comparisons in the future or experience the consequences.Rex 09:46, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
EOD. --Orangerider 16:29, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
I said end of discussion and now get along with you and don't waste my time! --Orangerider 17:04, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:33, 23 November 2015 (UTC)