|This is Originalmess's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Originalmess.|
- 1 Jennie Smillie Robertson
- 2 December 2018 at Women in Red
- 3 January 2019 at Women in Red
- 4 Your GA nomination of Jennie Smillie Robertson
- 5 Your GA nomination of Jennie Smillie Robertson
- 6 February 2019 at Women in Red
- 7 March 2019 at Women in Red
- 8 DYK for Jennie Smillie Robertson
- 9 April editathons at Women in Red
- 10 April 2019
- 11 May you join this month's editathons from WiR!
- 12 Phone company stances
- 13 June events with WIR
- 14 July events from Women in Red!
- 15 August 2019 at Women in Red
- 16 Precious anniversary
- 17 Disambiguation link notification for August 22
- 18 September 2019 at Women in Red
- 19 New page reviewer granted
- 20 New Page Review newsletter September-October 2019
Jennie Smillie Robertson
The copy edit you requested from the Guild of Copy Editors of the article Jennie Smillie Robertson has been completed.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Best of luck with the GA nomination process. I'm sure it will be successful.
- Forgot to respond but thank you!! :) originalmesshow u doin that busta rhyme? 22:39, 27 October 2018 (UTC)
December 2018 at Women in Red
|WiR December editathons provide something for everyone.
Latest headlines, news, and views on the Women in Red talkpage (Join the conversation!):
(To subscribe: Women in Red/English language mailing list and Women in Red/international list. Unsubscribe: Women in Red/Opt-out list)
January 2019 at Women in Red
Your GA nomination of Jennie Smillie Robertson
Hi there, I'm pleased to inform you that I've begun reviewing the article Jennie Smillie Robertson you nominated for GA-status according to the criteria. This process may take up to 7 days. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you might have during this period. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of ImmortalWizard -- ImmortalWizard (talk) 21:20, 12 January 2019 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Jennie Smillie Robertson
The article Jennie Smillie Robertson you nominated as a good article has passed ; see Talk:Jennie Smillie Robertson for comments about the article. Well done! If the article has not already been on the main page as an "In the news" or "Did you know" item, you can nominate it to appear in Did you know. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of ImmortalWizard -- ImmortalWizard (talk) 17:41, 21 January 2019 (UTC)
- Great work getting this article to GA! Have you considered promoting it through Wikipedia:Did you know (DYK)? Maybe "(Did you know) ... that Jennie Smillie Robertson performed Canada's first gynaecological surgery on her patient's kitchen table?" The nomination deadline is January 28 (within 7 days of passing GA).
- Also, feel free to list this article at The 10,000 Challenge of WikiProject Canada. You can use this link for submissions; please bold the article title to indicate it's a GA. – Reidgreg (talk) 21:04, 23 January 2019 (UTC)
February 2019 at Women in Red
March 2019 at Women in Red
Please join us for these virtual events:
DYK for Jennie Smillie Robertson
April editathons at Women in Red
(Please excuse this post if it is a duplicate!)
May you join this month's editathons from WiR!
Phone company stances
I didn't see the other company with political stances noted so the Credo note just looked odd without the context of the other. Thanks for pointing it out! originalmesshow u doin that busta rhyme? 08:41, 7 May 2019 (UTC)
- Well, I actually added the note on Patriot, and I still think it was valid even when it was the first one of its kind, but either way, thanks for considering my viewpoint on this. I believe those two might be the only two in the list who market themselves in a political manner, but I haven't looked at every provider's website (mostly the Sprint network ones). Cheers. --Dan Harkless (talk) 08:49, 7 May 2019 (UTC)
June events with WIR
July events from Women in Red!
August 2019 at Women in Red
|biographies of women|
|... you were recipient|
no. 2004 of Precious,
a prize of QAI!
- Gerda Arendt Much appreciated <3 Thanks again! originalmesshow u doin that busta rhyme? 18:24, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited Solen, North Dakota, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Lakota (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
September 2019 at Women in Red
New page reviewer granted
Hi Originalmess. Your account has been added to the "
New page reviewers" user group. Please check back at WP:PERM in case your user right is time limited or probationary. This user group allows you to review new pages through the Curation system and mark them as patrolled, tag them for maintenance issues, or nominate them for deletion. The list of articles awaiting review is located at the New Pages Feed. New page reviewing is vital to maintaining the integrity of the encylopedia. If you have not already done so, you must read the tutorial at New Pages Review, the linked guides and essays, and fully understand the deletion policy. If you need any help or want to discuss the process, you are welcome to use the new page reviewer talk page. In addition, please remember:
- Be nice to new editors. They are usually not aware that they are doing anything wrong. Do make use of the message feature when tagging pages for maintenance so that they are aware.
- You will frequently be asked by users to explain why their page is being deleted. Please be formal and polite in your approach to them – even if they are not.
- If you are not sure what to do with a page, don't review it – just leave it for another reviewer.
- Accuracy is more important than speed. Take your time to patrol each page. Use the message feature to communicate with article creators and offer advice as much as possible.
The reviewer right does not change your status or how you can edit articles. If you no longer want this user right, you also may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time. In cases of abuse or persistent inaccuracy of reviewing, or long-term inactivity, the right may be withdrawn at administrator discretion. Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 05:19, 7 September 2019 (UTC)