User talk:Owais Khursheed
The current date and time is 7 July 2015 T 16:29 UTC.
- 1 Nomination of List of subjects taught for bachelor of technology in Civil for deletion
- 2 Downtown Srinagar
- 3 Star Wars Rebel
- 4 Proposed deletion of Fernanda Gomes
- 5 Files
- 6 Speedy deletion nomination of Criticism of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad
- 7 Speedy deletion of "Clyde Theorem"
- 8 Quick question
- 9 A page you started (List of colleges in Srinagar) has been reviewed!
- 10 Greetings
- 11 Thanks
Nomination of List of subjects taught for bachelor of technology in Civil for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article List of subjects taught for bachelor of technology in Civil is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of subjects taught for bachelor of technology in Civil until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Graham87 15:38, 7 January 2015 (UTC)
thanks Owais Khursheed (Talk to me) 06:08, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
I have reverted your orphan and unreferenced tag additions to Star Wars Rebel; it is a disambiguation page, and hence does not require references or other articles linking to it. Pax 09:35, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
Proposed deletion of Fernanda Gomes
see Help:Viewing media, Help:Files, Wikipedia:Image use policy, Wikipedia:File copyright tags and Wikipedia:Non-free content. You should experiment in your sandbox, and look around to see if there are examples that you like. Wikipedia:Picture of the day will have some good images. Graeme Bartlett (talk) 21:26, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Criticism of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad
Hello Owais Khursheed,
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to work on it, you can, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
- Hey !!! Yes I think it was wrongly deleted, but what can you do its wikipedia not a professional encyclopaedia lol Adjutor101 (talk) 10:02, 26 January 2015 (UTC)
Speedy deletion of "Clyde Theorem"
You are welcome to contribute content which complies with our content policies and any applicable inclusion guidelines. However, please do not simply re-create the page with the same content. You may also wish to read our introduction to editing and guide to writing your first article.
- You are correct. I am sorry for the mistake and I will re-tag it and put the message on the proper talk page. I tried to delete the above message in the manner prescribed by the guidelines (strike through) but for some reason I am unaware of, in this case the strike through carries through this message. Please take this message as showing that I would delete the message due to my error if I could get the code to work. Donner60 (talk) 04:36, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
Hi Owais, I wanted to know how I can write on someone's user talk page when I don't have a link like you provided. I wanted to leave a message for someone in my class but, do I need to know their username in order to leave a message? Or if I have their username how do I find them? Thanks! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Tiffygc1 (talk • contribs) 18:23, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
A page you started (List of colleges in Srinagar) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating List of colleges in Srinagar, Owais Khursheed!
Wikipedia editor Lakun.patra just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Great Work !!!!
To reply, leave a comment on Lakun.patra's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
Owais, I am responding to your welcome message. Forgive me if this should not be posted here. Owais, I love Wikipedia, however, because it is so comprehensive it can be a bit confusing to us newcomers. I have a few questions. I know someone is going to scream "read the Help pages" but I find it extremely time-consuming. First of all, was I supposed to post this message on "my" User Page? Please forward this list of questions to anyone you think can help. 1. I created a book with 5 articles last night and saved it. This morning it only reflects 1 article. 2. I have 2 books under construction. Both have similar "names/paths" so I would like to stay organized. How do you access the page where it shows all your saved books? I know I have seen it, I just don't understand how you access different books when you want different articles saved in different books. Thank you for reading this. Can someone please direct me to your "Book Creator" specialist? Swamixyz (talk) 15:15, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
- It would help if you provided links to these books. My first thought is: do you actually know how to read your own contributions history or use Special:PrefixIndex/? I can see four books in your user space. — RHaworth (talk · contribs) 21:44, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
- Answered at his user talk by administrator RHaworth. Owais Khursheed (Talk to me) 14:05, 28 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello Owais Khursheed. Thanks for patrolling new pages – it's a very important task! I'm just letting you know, however, that you shouldn't tag pages as lacking context (CSD A1), or content (CSD A3), moments after they are created. It's best to wait at least 10–15 minutes for more content to be added if the page is very short, and the articles should not be marked as patrolled. Tagging such pages in a very short space of time may drive away well-meaning contributors, which is not good for Wikipedia. Attack pages (G10), blatant nonsense (G1), copyright violations (G12) and pure vandalism/blatant hoaxes (G3) should of course be tagged and deleted immediately. Thanks.Adam9007 (talk) 21:03, 7 June 2015 (UTC)