|This user may have left Wikipedia. Oxymoron83 has not edited Wikipedia using this account since since December 9, 2010. As a result, any requests made here may not receive a response. If you are seeking assistance, you may need to approach someone else.|
|If you want to contact me, please leave a message.
As I would like to keep conversations together, I'll reply on my talk page if you left me a message.
If I start a conversation on your talk page, I'm watching it, so you can respond there.
Happy New Year!
I was wondering what script you used to revert Grawp's moves, because your script manages to delete the other pages too! :D
- I wish you a Happy New Year, too. I do not use a script, I check the history of the vandal move target and then delete it resp. move the article back first. --Oxymoron83 13:37, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
RE: Thank you very much!
It's no problem at all, I just did 6 hours for your talk because people might need to contact you, but I presume you're fine with that! :)
- Thank you again. Since I often deal with IPs and newly registered users, I generally want to have my talk page open. However in consideration of what causes the least collateral and is best for the project, cases of acute message board vandalism or dynamic IPs with a specific target are best handled by protecting the page for 3-6 hours, so this is perfectly fine. --Oxymoron83 11:31, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hi, I reverted the addition of random characters to a revision by a trustable user. If you find earlier vandalism by another user just revert that back. --Oxymoron83 09:58, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
I need to put up some CalPOP pages. You took them down. Can you email me a copy so I can revise it however you want it? email@example.com —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 01:19, 6 January 2009
- No, I explained that already twice but will gladly repeat it again: Please avoid editing articles related to yourself (WP:COI). Wikipedia is an encyclopedia and can not be used to advertise your company or band. See also WP:BFAQ. --Oxymoron83 12:49, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
Preservation of Rdrs ending in "(disambiguation)"
Glückliches Neujahr, Kollege!
Please don't delete Rdrs like James Humphreys (disambiguation).
- They are mandated to be used whenever a Dab page is lk'd from another Dab page, or in any other situation where the lk should not be bypassed bcz the Dab page (and not one of the pages listed on it) is the intended reference, so they are likely to be recreated later.
- Once James Humphreys (disambiguation) has existed as a Dab, it gets
- listed on search engines (where it is likely to persist after deletion of the Rdr, and followed back to WP) and
- referenced on talk pages (even by those who don't know about the use of that format as the title of a Rdr pg),
- copied onto infrequently refreshed clone sites where users wanting to see our updatings may copy an old page name there and request that page on WP
- and in all these kinds of cases, the confusion caused by a move is needlessly increased by the broken lks. Thanks,
--Jerzy•t 06:25, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Jerzy, sorry, I was not aware of Wikipedia:Disambiguation#Links to disambiguation pages. Now I know and will stay away from disambiguation pages. I don't agree to any of your #2 points for this page. --Oxymoron83 12:49, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for reverting my talk page
- You're welcome! --Oxymoron83 07:20, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi, since you seem to get a lot of vandalism on your talk page would you like me to enable Auto Protect? Basically if the bot detects vandalism to your talkpage it will automatically protect it for a predetermined period of time. --Chris 12:09, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, this would be nice. Thanks --Oxymoron83 20:30, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, as you've probably noticed I've enabled it for you talk page, currently it only protects for one hour(if you want me to change that just gimme a yell). Also, in the event that my bot is protecting it and you don't want it protected just remove your talk page from here. Happy Wikiing :) --Chris 00:30, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, one hour is fine. --Oxymoron83 14:24, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, as you've probably noticed I've enabled it for you talk page, currently it only protects for one hour(if you want me to change that just gimme a yell). Also, in the event that my bot is protecting it and you don't want it protected just remove your talk page from here. Happy Wikiing :) --Chris 00:30, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the vandalism cleanup! Wonder what I did to upset him.
- No problem. --Oxymoron83 14:24, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- Could you do the same here as well? Thanks, D.M.N. (talk) 22:25, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
Happy Oxymoron83's Day!
User:Oxymoron83 has been identified as an Awesome Wikipedian,
A record of your Day will always be kept here.
- I'm honored, thank you very much! --Oxymoron83 09:22, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- You're welcome! --Oxymoron83 05:19, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Nice to see that this feature is finally gone live, at least for the oversighters. --Oxymoron83 08:30, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Vandal - thanks
- Gerne :) --Oxymoron83 08:32, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for reverting entry
- You're welcome! --Oxymoron83 15:14, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- No problem, unfortunately I didn't notice the vandalism earlier. --Oxymoron83 08:08, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Hello, just out of curiousity did you block the user named Majorfooper? I ask because after I reported this user for persistent vandalism, the HBC AIV helperbot7 said you had blocked him indefinitely, but I don't see the block on his/her talk page MrShamrock (talk) 03:32, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
- Hello MrShamrock, only the block log is relevant to determine if a user is blocked, a talk page message can be added or removed by anyone. Regards --Oxymoron83 03:40, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
Thanks, Feb 2009
- You're welcome :) --Oxymoron83 04:52, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
... for all of the vandalism reversions on my user page and dealing with all of that. It's really appreciated. It sure made my life a lot easier :) Cheers! Apparition11 Complaints/Mistakes 04:55, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
- You're welcome. They used enough IPs so we know the range earlier next time. --Oxymoron83 05:02, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
- That's great. It's usually a pain in the butt and a long night for me when comes back. I might actually get a decent night's sleep tonight now ;) (It's 11:15 PM here) Apparition11 Complaints/Mistakes 05:17, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
Our page was deleted - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.Viewz The reason for the removal was - (A3: Article has no meaningful, substantive content)
Our page included essential information about J.Viewz project, and it was aimed for our fans and curious music lovers who seek for new, innovative music. I find all the information there very meaningful, as it provides info about the members, releases and accomplishments.
Please consider reverting our page.
- Hello, the page I deleted contained only a rephrasing of the page title. The page had previously been deleted per the result of the deletion discussion. --Oxymoron83 12:56, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- You're welcome! --Oxymoron83 07:19, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
i didnt vandalise teh wik1p3d1a pAG3!!!1ONE!11!
undo of sutcliffe
oh I hate it when that happens. I was just undoing it, then went to check changes and wondered why I couldn't see em. Did that once earlier and completely missed the actual vandalism. Sometimes you get an error saying it's been changed and to merge, sometimes not.
I suppose I should just "Undo" but have done that before but sometimes you need to go back farther than just the last edit. I will learn.
- Oh BTW what does the little very light grey hatched box mean around an entry in history? Does that mean it is marked as vandalism? I had one round one of mine earlier (cos I hadn't properly removed the vandalism, don't matter) is there a "proper" way to mark vandalism? SimonTrew (talk) 03:44, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- These grey boxes only mark the revisions that will be compared when you click the button of the same name, they mark the lines that are already selected by the two radio buttons. Vandalism edits are not marked. --Oxymoron83 03:53, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
IP vandal at Talk:Fred Goodwin
- These IPs (at least 220.127.116.11/17) are part of the dynamic Tiscali DSL range. I did a quick check, and although there are other vandalism edits (e. g. 18.104.22.168 might be the same), there are a lot of good IP users that outweigh the moderate vandalism level. A range block would not be reasonable at the moment. --Oxymoron83 04:58, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I mentioned your name at WP:ANI. Nothing really about you, just pointing out some of the history of the sock who was vandalizing my user page a couple of weeks ago. I just hate mentioning people without them knowing about it. Cheers! Apparition11 Complaints/Mistakes 06:40, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- The discussion has been archived here. I started the thread to warn other admins about someone I dubbed the "Winnipeg Folk Festival vandal". Apparition11 mentioned that this is probably another incarnation of Swamilive. The IP range matches Swami's, but the MO is somewhat different. I have already placed a 1 month rangeblock on 22.214.171.124/20 and am considering blocking 126.96.36.199/17 for a month as well. I got no response on the proposed rangeblock at ANI. Thanks, caknuck ° remains gainfully employed 14:28, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- On that day, I was reverting his usual additions, then he switched to adding that that Winnipeg Folk Festival stuff to my user page. I should've specified how I made the connection better before it was archived, sorry about that. Give me a minute and I'll dig up some diffs to show the connection. Apparition11 Complaints/Mistakes 20:23, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- (Edit) OK, I was somewhat confused about how it exactly went down (my bad memory is obviously getting worse). He started adding that Winnipeg Festival stuff to mainspace first, but I made the connection because this IP started targeting Octopus (one of Swami's usual targets), and had made this edit, which reverted to a version made by a sock of Swami. Creating fake articles on cocktails is another of his hobbies. After I started reverting him, he then started targeting my user page. Sorry for my confusion. Cheers! Apparition11 Complaints/Mistakes 20:42, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- That's about as damning a connection as we could've imagined. You've made a believer out of me, App. Good work. caknuck ° remains gainfully employed 20:59, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- I have placed a 1 month rangeblock on 188.8.131.52/17. Let me know if you have any concerns. caknuck ° remains gainfully employed 21:27, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- If you would've read the information in the bright red box above the edit window on the deleted page, Modenine, it specifically says why. I would recommend that you read before asking silly questions. The information is there for a reason. -- IRP ☎ 22:42, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
Changes to L
For some reason I got a message from you regarding a change to L, Thing is though, I never made any changes to L. are you sure you messaged the right person? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 16:13, 10 April 2009
--Chris 04:14, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Hi, Oxymoron83! It's been a while since we last spoke. I'm here today because I would like to know what the best procedure is with the IP user I mentioned in this thread's title. This user has repeatedly added unverified content in The Land Before Time; circling around a supposed Blu-ray release of the film, which I have not been able to find any verification for. I have asked the user to include a reliable source, but they seemingly refuse to do so. According to the first message on their talkpage, they have added unverified material to other pages, but what bothers me most is the "Blu-ray" section in The Land Before Time. See these links, for examples of what they've said in it:     Also, here is what the user included in Tomorrowland: , that they received their first message for. Furthermore, in an earlier set of contributions, the IP adds info on an upcoming Blu-ray issue of The Great Mouse Detective,  but three edits later, they removed that same section: .
I admit it's altogether possible that these edits have been done in good faith, but it seems unusual that they are so persistent in adding unverified content to pages, when they've been asked to include reliable sources with what they provide. Because of this, I thought that the best measure to take was to report them at AIV, but it seems like nobody there wants to deal with this situation. After that, you were the first administrator with experience in dealing with vandals and/or misguided users, who came to mind, so I came to consult you on the matter. Should I let this case go, or should more serious measures be taken? Mess around with the guy in shades all you like - don't mess around with the girl in gloves! (talk) 23:22, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks :) Due to a job switch I do not have the time to edit very much currently. --Oxymoron83 06:20, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sure, i was actually looking for a request move page but couldnt find it, thanks The-Real-ZEUS (talk) 14:00, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Thanbks for the catch.
- No problem, it was not hard to see that you accidentally clicked the arv-tab at the wrong user talk page. Happy editing :) --Oxymoron83 19:31, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|For all your hard working cleaning up vandalism. Midnight Comet 19:38, 28 June 2009 (UTC)|
- Thank you very much! --Oxymoron83 19:39, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Mums and Dads (P.S I love you)
YOU FUCKING NERDY BASTARDIN LITTLE STICKY BUMHOLE SHITZEL NOB HEAD, YOU HAVE NO LIFE EDITING WIKIPEDIA. Ur dads all sticky at the moment. Love From Zoe :-) P.S Ive been having the time of my life, and i owe it all to Tom Jones with the small Ears
Alliance of Free Democrats (SZDSZ)
You reverted an edit I made to the page for the Hungarian political party Alliance of Free Democrats (SZDSZ). Just to clarify the matter for you, I deleted the "Politics of Israel" section from the page as this is about a Hungarian political party and does not relate in any way to Israel, and such a section on the page can only be interpreted as satire, which has no place in Wikipedia. I am assuming you did this in good faith as you were trying to prevent a case of perceived vandalism. However, this page has a history of vandalism especially relating to Israel, Jews and homosexuals. In the future, it would be greatly appreciated if you kept this in mind as we try to keep this article up to the standards of Wikipedia. Thank you very much for your understanding.Dsu318 (talk) 14:34, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Dsu318, you blanked the Template:Politics of Israel, and it can not be seen from that edit which article you are referring to. If you want to remove a template from an article, you have delete the line that transcludes this template there, blanking the template will remove it from all articles. Regards --Oxymoron83 14:45, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Thank you very much for your clarification. I did not realize that when I deleted that, I deleted it on all pages. Yikes! I won't do that again. I reverted the page to a previous un-vandalized form with the proper "Politics of Hungary" template. Do keep an eye on this page if you find the time. Thanks!Dsu318 (talk) 15:00, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- I've added the page to my watchlist. Happy editing! --Oxymoron83 15:09, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Block on IP Address User:220.127.116.11
This IP Adress is for Derby City Council, as you may have noticed. The block runs all the way to the HQ of the Council itself, and then runs through each school. However, my school which is St Benedict Catholic School and Performing Arts College and many people who work at the council are not happy with the block. I would like to request that I take charge of this IP address and keep watch. I would also like to request the unblocking for Derby's sake. I would also warn you when a permanent block would needed to be put in. Thanks. Eurovision 2009 and 2010Sasha SonSakis Rouvas 16:11, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
You must block 18.104.22.168
The registered owner is actually recognized as HIGH SCOPE INDONESIA, not HIGH SCHOOL INDONESIA. Regardless of persistent vandalism caused, not a single user has blocked this IP address, as committed to Javelin throw.--RuleOfThe9th (talk) 07:35, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
hi, I nominated Ergogenic aid for speedy deletion.
There must be some mistake....
You sent me a message saying that a recent edit of mine removed some portion from the substance of the article "Body Cavity Search." I can tell you that I never edited an article (I have posted questions on some comment pages), and was not even aware there was a Wikipedia article "Body Cavity Search."
My concern is that some idiot has somehow poached my identity on Wikipedia. Can you confirm it was in fact my identity that made the changes you complain of?
- Hi Bill, you're using dynamic IP addresses, my warning from Nov. 2007 at an IP's talk page was directed at the person who used this address at that time. I did not leave any warning at your account's talk page (which belongs to you personally). --Oxymoron83 14:55, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
Ah, my apologies for my "vandalism" I'm in the middle of homework assignment and may have gotten carried away. I'm supposed to learn about Wikipedia and how to edit it and was unaware of the sandbox tool you mentioned in your last message. Again thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.
state of war web game
why is the article deleted? I think it's a fun game, and since it got a lot of history it would be interesting to read about the background and who invented what etc...
- Hello Rob, the page did not contain any content except one sentence, saying that it is a web based strategy game. --Oxymoron83 14:55, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
So the username "Kidzania" is inappropiate in accordance to Wikipedia's username policy?
I'm trying to look for a name that would be appropiate whenever I feel that I must change my name. Would you consider that even using the username "Kidzaniafan17" is violating the username standards? Leave a message on my talk page regarding to this issue if you would like to:)--Berlin Approach | Lufthansa 533 at FLT230 12:08, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|Something to (sniff) (cough) (cough) give you, with compliments of your tireless, quality work to Wikipedia. (At-choo!) Berlin Approach | Lufthansa 533 at FLT230 12:18, 12 October 2009 (UTC)|
Request to unprotect Talk page
On 2008-05-29 you protected the Talk page for User:Kyklops. This User is now active again - see diff. His or her Talk page does not exist and cannot be activated because of some form of protection. I request that you re-activate the Talk page, or at least remove the protection. Thanks in anticipation. Dolphin51 (talk) 23:46, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Dolphin51, this user's talk and user pages have been protected when this account name belonged to some boring vandal. Due to an usurpation/renaming back in March, the account name now belongs to a different person and I've unprotected both pages. Thanks for letting me know. Regards --Oxymoron83 14:55, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
Given that he is most likely a sock of blocked user Whatsup90, can you extend this guy's block to include not being able to edit his own talk page, which he's been using as a billboard? Thanks! ---RepublicanJacobiteThe'FortyFive' 23:49, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
Blocked IP still editing
- Hi, that block expired already. Regards --Oxymoron83 07:07, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- No problem :) --Oxymoron83 09:53, 21 December 2009 (UTC)
The Cillicrated Mossin
I would like to know why The Cillicrated Mossin's page was taken out of wikipedia, send the reply to <e-mail address removed>
- Hi Southwest11, the article was deleted because it did not indicate the importance or significance of this band, established by reliable sources. This is usually impossible for a band formed some hours ago. Also please avoid editing articles to promote your own interests. --Oxymoron83 07:01, 27 December 2009 (UTC)
From what I can determine, you seem to be the person to turn to regarding proposed changes to the topic "Cold War."
Please see my user page Waterfox1 for some professional background and links.
I now have time to contribute to the topic, in particular to the rather lean section titled "Legacy".
Please advise on how I can help and interface, and what are the current protocols.
waterfox1 19:50, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Waterfox, you can be bold and update the article. If you think your changes might be controversial, you can propose them on the article's talk page. I've added some useful links to your talk page. Regards --Oxymoron83 11:34, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the useful links, about which I am refreshing and updating myself.
- waterfox1 19:27, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
Merges and talk pages
Would you consider the talk pages of merged articles (containing nothing but a project template) to qualify for speedy deletion? I'm looking at things like Talk:Batmobile (Batman: The Animated Series)... 22.214.171.124 (talk) 07:25, 17 January 2010 (UTC)
- I would consider such pages for speedy deletion, but I know there are other editors who want to keep such pages even if no other pages link to it, usually redirecting it to the target article's talk page. --Oxymoron83 07:35, 17 January 2010 (UTC)
I'm in need of your help. I need to remove the "Leontina Nunes da Silva" from "Talk:Leontina Nunes da Silva" to "Article:Leontina Nunes da Silva". You could help me?—Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk)
- Hi, thank you for your contributions. If you want to start new articles, the better way would be to create an account, or, if you do not wish to create one, propose a new article. Regards, --Oxymoron83 10:17, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
thanks for moving a certain page so fast!
around the moment i put up the flag for speedy deleation of a page created by Technogreek43 you moved it to his user page! Wow fast work! I dont quite understand why such a page existed for so long...since obviously it serves no encyclopedic purpose whatsoever. But thanks for your speedy effort! Evenios (talk) 06:26, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
- This page was Technogreek43's actual userpage, moved to that other title some minutes before. --Oxymoron83 06:29, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
Wikipedia:Deletion review/Log/2010 May 4#Twenty Two Points of Ulema –xenotalk 12:57, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
Titin redirects listed at Redirects for discussion
I've started a discussion to address the redirects associated with Titin. Since you edited one or other of the redirects at some point, or discussed it on one of the talk pages, I wanted to notify you of the redirect discussion. Carcharoth (talk) 11:36, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
deletion of Amy Paffrath
Hello, I was wondering why you deleted the page for Amy Paffrath and how we can get it back up.
Thank you Amy Paffrath
The Pedestrian Council of Australia
Hi, my customer is Harold Scruby from The Pedestrian Council of Australia. He has contacted me as he noticed the article on Wikipedia about The Pedestrian Council was deleted. -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedestrian_Council_of_Australia
I see that the reason was 'copyright infringement'... as I don't know what was on the page before I'm not sure what the copyright infingement was. Anyway he has asked me to try and get an article going again on Wikipedia and has sent me the information below he would like on the page. Wikipedia suggests contacting you about this as you appear to be the 'deleting administrator' .. am I okay to just start the article again? Many thanks Dylan
The Pedestrian Council of Australia Limited is an Incorporated (Public) Company, limited by guarantee. It is a non-profit organisation whose objectives, as stated in its Memorandum of Association are: 1. the continual improvement of pedestrian safety, amenity and access; 2. the promotion of walking as a legitimate transport mode and an important, healthy, social activity; 3. the encouragement of the inclusion of pedestrian safety, amenity and access provisions in all urban and transport planning; 4. the enhancement of community health and welfare and particularly the enhancement of the health and welfare of those members of the community who are aged, infirm, disabled, young, socially disadvantaged, tourists or included in any other special interest group or group of persons under any kind of handicap or disability; and 5. research (including experiments and surveys and their publication) into all aspects of the objects set out in 1, 2, 3 and 4.
A Pedestrian is defined as any person wishing to travel by foot, wheelchair or authorised electric scooter, throughout the community. Membership of the Pedestrian Council of Australia Limited is by invitation of the Board of Directors to individuals and institutions having interests or concerns of like nature to those of the PCA.
The PCA's role is essentially one of education, advocacy and the promotion of a culture of concern and care within the whole community for the rights and responsibilities of pedestrians. Provision and infrastructure to meet the expectations of such a concerned community is properly the responsibility of the land use, transport and road authorities.
Patrons: Dame Leonie Kramer AC DBE The Hon Sir Laurence Street AC KCMG
Directors: Harold Scruby (Chairman/CEO) Member of the National Road Safety Strategy Panel (Australian Transport Safety Bureau) Member of the Road Trauma Committee (Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) Member of the Australian College of Road Safety (Formerly on National Executive Committee) Formerly Deputy Mayor of Mosman and Chairman of the Traffic Committee for 5 years National spokesperson Assoc Professor (Dr) Rob Atkinson - Representing the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons - Road Trauma Committee - Spokesperson South Australia Eva Martinez (Secretary) - Representing Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management Professor (Dr) Danny Cass - Representing Kidsafe David Hope - Representing Federation of Parents and Citizens Association Ray Shuey - Former Assistant Commissioner - Victoria Police (Traffic) - Spokesperson Victoria Michael Simpson - Representing Vision Australia (formerly Royal Blind Society) and the Blindness Sector Ross Turner - Representing ParaQuad, ACROD and the People with Disabilities Sector Assoc Professor (Dr) Daryl Wall - Representing the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons - Road Trauma Committee - Spokesperson Queensland Website: www.walk.com.au Charter: http://www.walk.com.au/pedestriancouncil/page.asp?PageID=107&SiteID=1 Each year the PCA conducts 3 events: National Walk to Work Day, National Walk Safely to School Day and the Seven Bridges Walk www.7bridgeswalk.com.au Dylanhf (talk) 10:13, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
Are you an existentialist, discombobulated and feeling a little melancholic? If so, acquiesce my literalistic request to drop being sycophantic in your exploration of the materialistic world. :o)
Deleted: The Word Alive's band page
reconsider your deletion of that band page... the band is extremely significant in the metal music scene, their current lead singer use to be in bands such as greeley estates, in fear and faith, and emarosa, (all bands you would know of if you are currently affiliated in the metal scene), their old lead singer was in blessthefall, and is now in escape the fate, (two very notable bands). They have released a very successful E.P and are releasing a full length album in august, they are signed to fearless records... have legions of fans. here is a link to a band that has no official album out, is of the same genre and has a wiki page... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandon_All_Ships. Your deletion was very inconsistent. I ask you to please do your homework before you delete a page that you have no clue about.
didnt edit that WWZ page mate, no one with access to this pc woul dhave either , wrong I.P
Wiki article on William Sowders
The Wiki article on William Sowders was deleted in 2008. The main objection, as I understand it, was the lack of external sources to support his ministry and its impact. I submit the following websites to meet that concern.
Are these sufficient to reactivate the William Sowders article?
http://jesus-messiah.com/apologetics/pentecostal/sowders.html http://www.gospelassemblyfree.com/gac/sowdersintro.html http://www.apologeticsguidebook.com/gac.shtml http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/william-sowders/
What experiment? What are you talking about?
what are u talkin bout
WHO R U
hey!! did you upload an article about an ebola computer worm?
the article have been deleted!
what did you publish in that article?
im azulblueao, the user whom programmed that self-replication program
thanks!! sorry for my bad english, im mexican
Notification of pending suspension of administrative permissions due to inactivity
Following a community discussion in June 2011, consensus was reached to provisionally suspend the administrative permissions of users who have been inactive for one year (i.e. administrators who have not made any edits or logged actions in over one year). As a result of this discussion, your administrative permissions will be removed pending your return if you do not return to activity within the next month. If you wish to have these permissions reinstated should this occur, please post to the Wikipedia:Bureaucrats' noticeboard and the userright will be restored per the re-sysopping process (i.e., as long as the attending bureaucrats are reasonably satisfied that your account has not been compromised and that your inactivity did not have the effect of evading scrutiny of any actions which might have led to sanctions). This removal of access is procedural only, and not intended to reflect negatively upon you in any way. We wish you the best in future endeavors, and thank you for your past administrative efforts.
Notification of imminent suspension of administrative permissions due to inactivity
Following a community discussion in June 2011, consensus was reached to provisionally suspend the administrative permissions of users who have been inactive for one year (i.e. administrators who have not made any edits or logged actions in over one year). As a result of this discussion, your administrative permissions will be removed pending your return if you do not return to activity within the next several days. If you wish to have these permissions reinstated should this occur, please post to the Wikipedia:Bureaucrats' noticeboard and the userright will be restored per the re-sysopping process (i.e., as long as the attending bureaucrats are reasonably satisfied that your account has not been compromised and that your inactivity did not have the effect of evading scrutiny of any actions which might have led to sanctions). This removal of access is procedural only, and not intended to reflect negatively upon you in any way. We wish you the best in future endeavors, and thank you for your past administrative efforts. MessageDeliveryBot (talk) 13:25, 28 December 2011 (UTC)
Suspension of administrative permissions due to inactivity
Following a community discussion in June 2011, consensus was reached to provisionally suspend the administrative permissions of users who have been inactive for one year (i.e. administrators who have not made any edits or logged actions in over one year). As a result of this discussion, your administrative permissions have been removed pending your return. If you wish to have these permissions reinstated , please post to the Wikipedia:Bureaucrats' noticeboard and the userright will be restored per the re-sysopping process (i.e., as long as the attending bureaucrats are reasonably satisfied that your account has not been compromised and that your inactivity did not have the effect of evading scrutiny of any actions which might have led to sanctions). This removal of access is procedural only, and not intended to reflect negatively upon you in any way. We wish you the best in future endeavors, and thank you for your past administrative efforts. –xenotalk 14:41, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
Notice of change
Hello. You are receiving this message because of a recent change to the administrator policy that alters what you were told at the time of your desysopping. The effect of the change is that if you are inactive for a continuous three year period, you will be unable to request return of the administrative user right. This includes inactive time prior to your desysopping if you were desysopped for inactivity and inactive time prior to the change in policy. Inactivity is defined as the absence of edits or logged actions. Until such time as you have been inactive for three years, you may request return of the tools at the bureaucrats' noticeboard. After you have been inactive for three years, you may seek return of the tools only through WP:RFA. Thank you. MBisanz talk 00:20, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
Just to let you know -- Missing Wikipedians
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:33, 23 November 2015 (UTC)