|This talk page is automatically archived by lowercase sigmabot III. Any threads with no replies in 90 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016
Wiki Loves Pride 2016
As a participant of WikiProject LGBT studies, you are invited to participate in the third annual Wiki Loves Pride campaign, which runs through the month of June. The purpose of the campaign is to create and improve content related to LGBT culture and history. How can you help?
- Create or improve LGBT-related Wikipedia pages and showcase the results of your work here
- Document local LGBT culture and history by taking pictures at pride events and uploading your images to Wikimedia Commons
- Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Looking for topics? The Tasks page, which you are welcome to update, offers some ideas and wanted articles.
This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. The group's mission is to develop LGBT-related content across all Wikimedia projects, in all languages. Visit the affiliate's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome! If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's talk page.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Westhead, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page M58 (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Orphaned non-free image File:Bat for Lashes - The Bride.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Bat for Lashes - The Bride.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
A kitten for you!
Hi PC78, thanks so much for recently removing a whole lot of biographies from the WP:FILM. i would like to apologise for the extra work i put you through with my silly additions.
Vincent & Theo
Thanks for your assessment of Vincent & Theo. You note in the checklist that the article's coverage and accuracy need to be improved. At your convenience, I'd appreciate your suggestions for those improvements. Thanks, Easchiff (talk) 10:22, 30 July 2016 (UTC)
- @Easchiff: I've left a mini review on the article talk page, I hope you find my comments useful. Regards. PC78 (talk) 17:20, 30 July 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks! As time permits, I'll expand the lede and plot description. There isn't much to work with on casting, release, etc.; commercially, this was a minor film. Placing the film in the context of Altman's and other careers is certainly optional in Wikipedia articles, and isn't envisioned in the template for film articles. That could be the subject of a longer and more general discussion. Best, Easchiff (talk) 11:09, 31 July 2016 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Lump Sugar film poster.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Lump Sugar film poster.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).